It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Vince Weiguang Li a MKULTRA type killer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Okay I have my theory; to me this entire scenario is like a deja vu; the only thing is the last time it happened; McLean was the killer and he sat on the seat this Wei Guang sat; he also saw the girl; i am wondering either the bus is demonic; the girl or the highway; maybe it will happen to whomever sat at that seat.

I know this sounds as crazy as what happened but I think maybe there is a twilight zone or some demonic forces at work

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here's another recent case of a similar decapitation and display of the severe head for you all to consider.

Woman beheaded by boyfriend in Greece

Woman beheaded by boyfriend in Greece

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Vince Weiguang LI - Li is one of the 13 Illuminati bloodline families.

This was 'staged'. Christians were beheaded. Rumors of guillotines in America. FEMA camps. One world government aim is to murder Christians, Jews and Muslims. Jesuit's control the world. Defend the RCC demons and you are complicit in mass murder. RCMP obviously ordered to post that recording.

This is a sick joke, their human sacrifice for 'sacred holiday' LUGHNASA - Great Sabbat. It's what they do. They are REQUIRED to and ALWAYS do their deeds in public for all to see. Could this have been one of the ritual blood sacrifices for the Beijing Olympics?????? And how about Dr. Ivins - patsy for the anthrax scare. Anyone see other Asian connections? Small minded are shocked by these incidents, but then fall back into a stupor. Watch the news. Know thy enemy. Be wise as serpents.

God Speed, people.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
^ that has got to be one of the dumbest and most racist comments ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There isn't alot in this world that will make me step back and go 'thats bloody terrible', but an event like this does. I see the symbolic in it too, and thats what makes me go 'uh oh!'.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I completely agree with you and here is another killer proudly showing off his victims head! This one isn't random, but still is crazy!

ATHENS, Greece (AP) -- A 31-year-old Greek man accused of beheading his girlfriend with a cleaver is being treated for gunshot wounds at a state hospital in Athens after being shot by police and remains in a critical condition, Health Ministry officials said Monday.

Police said restaurant cook Thanassis Arvanitis severed the head of his 25-year-old girlfriend on the holiday island of Santorini and tried to escape in a police car. A police officer and three female bystanders were also injured in the incident that occurred Sunday in the village of Bourboulos, near the island's main town of Fira.

Following an argument, "the [suspect] slaughtered their dog and threw it out of their home and on to the street and proceeded to kill the woman ... totally severing her head," a statement from the South Aegean Police Department said.

"The attacker walked around the village carrying the head of the victim in one hand and the cleaver in the other."
Greece: Beheading suspect in critical condition

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I really really hope this isn't going to be some weird new trend worldwide.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh they can make the madness worldwide, local, what ever and however they want the madness. Its all microwaved technology at play behind the scenes. Targetted individuals being played like puppets.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Okay I'm going straight tin-foil hat here...What if HAARP can be tuned to inject a certain impulse into society at large as it's beamed into the atmosphere?

The PTB could then make the impulse extremely shocking so that it makes the news and so then they could track it to determine their success or accuracy, maybe based on a percentage of the population or number of people that actually reacts to the impulse.

...All working toward that global mind-control fake rapture/alien thing.

Just thinking out loud. And no I'm not trying to be ridiculous or sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
In my 28-10-2011 thread I posted links to microwave mind bending technology. Your thoughts are not far off I can assure you. However the beheading is real, but what the beheader saw whilst doing it was probably an alien of some description to see if it would induce violence in the experiencer. My guess is that it worked.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well others are starting to ask questions about these beheadings.

The Copycat Effect

The copycat effect is what happens when the media makes an event into a "hot death story." Then, via behavior contagion, more deaths, suicides, school shootings, assassinations, murders, and related violence occur in a predictive cycle, as per the book The Copycat Effect (NY: Simon and Schuster, 2004).
copycat effect

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One immigrant murders someone on a bus and you start talking about Canada as a decaying society?! Give me a break! If that's the case you're trying to make, you should start pointing fingers at China, the society that raised Li, not Canada. Had the murderer been a Canadian-born Canadian, then go ahead and talk about decaying societies, but I do not think that this murder says much about your typical Canadian. And also, this is not the first time in hisotry that many people have witnessed a murder and not been able to do anything to stop it. It was either too crippling an experience to witness or people assumed that someone else would step in, and in the end no one steps in and then it's too late. I think the other passengers on the bus did the best and safest thing they could have done, given the circumstances. And FYI Americans: Canadians do not want guns. It is not part of our first amendment (or is it fifth?) and your average Canadian does not think that guns make people feel safer. I would actually feel a lot less safe living in a society where any moron can own a gun but does not necessarily know how to handle one properly. And also, as far as this bearing any other Asian knife murders, that might make sense since guns are extremely rare in most of Asia, and stabbing type murders are one of the most common types of murder in Asia (at least that's true of Korea, and I don't see why it wouldn't be of China as well), so it's not surprising that Li chose a giant knife. The second degree murder charges bother me a bit. I understand that to charge him with first degree murder, it would have been pre-meditated, but it seems like Li did put in a certain amount of planning into this murder. He took time off work and packed a Rambo type knife on a Greyhound bus trip. That is not normal. the only thing missing for it to be first degree murder is a motive, but who knows? maybe with more investigation if they ever get this guy saying anything more than "please kill me now", they might find a motive. Personally, if he wants to die, I think the best punishment would be to make him live and lock him up for a good long time so that he can live miserably for the rest of his life. That's a better punishment than ending his life quickly when that's exactly what he says he wants. And as far as the death penalty goes, I might get corrected on this one, but it was my understanding that Canada actually never changed their legislation regarding the death penalty, which means that in theory, Canada still has the death penalty. However, it hasn't been used in decades, so there has been a strong precedent set that we don't use the death penalty. BUT if it's just a no death penalty by precedent type of thing and it's still in our legislation, maybe it's about time we broke this precednt and put this mofo to death. His actions were completely inhuman, even if he might be mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No, it just doesn't make any sense... because it would HAVE to be mental illness involved (and that is the only reasonable conclusion that DOES make any sense in all of this)... He was able to keep the voices at bay in his head until that bus ride... but he knew they were calling to him and would soon take over, and that's why he planned the bus trip... anticipating and preparing for them...
any time you have someone that does something this grisly without being provoked, and they are not on drugs etc... it simply has to be paranoid schizophrenia...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I haven't seen anybody mention this so far.. I guess Mr. Li four days in an unknown psychiatric facility prior to his bizarre and seemingly random stabbing, decapitation, and cannibalism.
www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
programmed for sure, wife was a plant, taken for months at a time or often for sessions

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I read a recent newspaper article (2013) about Vince Weiguang Li, he is slowly being considered for release from custody...more free time...etc. Also, he has been invoking "aliens" as something he saw while having his psychotic break. I don't remember "aliens" being mentioned in the early reporting of his crime.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join