It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Vince Weiguang Li a MKULTRA type killer?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I wonder what was going on in this guys head. I also wonder what kind of person he was; I haven’t seen anything about him from his family, neighbors, co workers.

Why was he compelled to stab then decapitate Tim Mclean for no apparent reason in such a public place? Did he just snap? Or was he somehow switched on, due to some kind of mind control?
vince-weiguang-li

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't know if he was part of an MKUltra project, but the movie Cobra came to mind. It was about a gang of serial killers, that committed random murders for no apparent reason other than to promote anarchy in a deteriorating society..

[edit on 2-8-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I myself wonder the same thing.

What causes a person to have killed for no apparent reason.
Remember the guy down in Virginia...I believe it was Virginia Tech....same thing...no emotion.

Random, unexplained violence.

This is why their now exists an arguement that Canadians need to be able to carry hand guns. How else can one protect themselves?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
I myself wonder the same thing.

What causes a person to have killed for no apparent reason.
Remember the guy down in Virginia...I believe it was Virginia Tech....same thing...no emotion.

Random, unexplained violence.

This is why their now exists an arguement that Canadians need to be able to carry hand guns. How else can one protect themselves?
Canadians don't want guns.. they think we Americans watch too much Rambo, and it makes us unnecessarily violent. Acts like this should prove to them that there are valid reasons to own firearms. Not everyone you meet is a nice person.

This guy might still be alive if someone on the bus had been a little less pacifistic.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i think so.
i think ALL the psychos that go postal are manufactured by the shadows.
there is an idea floating around here that canadians need to be able to carry guns, but i haven't heard it on the street.
the fact is, if everyone had guns, there may have been a leadstorm and MORE people would have died, not less.
evil guy would've been carrying an uzi AND a knife.

guns don't make people safe, people do.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I do not want to derail the main idea behind the thread yet i need to say that the average joe on the streets in Regina, Sk. Canada is very afraid.

I was repairing a line brought down by the storms yesterday when a friend rolled up in his van to chat about the greyhound bus murder.

We spoke on how dangerous things are becoming here in the middle of Canada.

He told me that the "NA gangs have tasers, guns, lots of cash" with a growing political intent.

I agreed with him.

The standard person may not see this but if you have any dealings with "NA gangs" in Regina you can see a growing political movement to go legit with their money doubled with a mindset to "take" back what they consider stolen land.

So...I, the crew I was with as well as my buddy all had a discusion upon how to defend yourself in leu of tasers, home invasion, etc.

All of us have been robbed, broken into etc by some of these young guys on the streets and we need a way to protect ourselves.

BACK ON TRACK....I hope we do not see a wave of copycat killers.

Also...this may have been a way to get into a Asian gang here in Canada.

The guy will do 10 years max....he will be 50 years of age....I would like to see who he hangs with in prison.

Maybe he needs to get into prison to "hit" somebody...who knows...(pure speculation on my part)

ONE thing for sure it has everybody here spooked.

link   
I do not want to derail the main idea behind the thread yet i need to say that the average joe on the streets in Regina, Sk. Canada is very afraid.

I was repairing a line brought down by the storms yesterday when a friend rolled up in his van to chat about the greyhound bus murder.

We spoke on how dangerous things are becoming here in the middle of Canada.

He told me that the "NA gangs have tasers, guns, lots of cash" with a growing political intent.

I agreed with him.

The standard person may not see this but if you have any dealings with "NA gangs" in Regina you can see a growing political movement to go legit with their money doubled with a mindset to "take" back what they consider stolen land.

So...I, the crew I was with as well as my buddy all had a discusion upon how to defend yourself in leu of tasers, home invasion, etc.

All of us have been robbed, broken into etc by some of these young guys on the streets and we need a way to protect ourselves.

BACK ON TRACK....I hope we do not see a wave of copycat killers.

The guy will do 10 years max....he will be 50 years of age....I would like to see who he hangs with in prison.

Maybe he needs to get into prison to "hit" somebody...who knows...(pure speculation on my part)

ONE thing for sure it has everybody here spooked.

link   
Posted twice?

[edit on 2-8-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

guns don't make people safe, people do.

In this scenario that doesn't appear to be the case. All the people fled the bus, and left this guy at the mercy of a psychopathic killer.

Most people simply have no balls anymore. They either fear repercussions from the law, or simply lack the courage to resist from years of conditioning in politic correctness and nonviolence. Once you surrender you're dead meat.

Take kidnappings for example.. Once you allow them to place you in a vehicle, restrain you, then take you someplace else to do their dirty deed, you're dead. Fight like Hell if you hope to survive!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I for one do believe this could very well be a case of MKULTRA type mind control.

the average Joe on the streets in Regina, Sk. Canada is very afraid

This happened just outside Portage la Prairie/ Brandon Manitoba, did I miss something here?

Like I mentioned in the original thread started on this killing. It appears to be another "Event" to give reason for searching people within their own Provinces and States in the memory of a good ole checkoslovakian shake down. The volume on this has only one way to go,.. up I,m afraid.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
well, i simply disagree.
one person was hurt, and no one but a psychic could have prevented it.
ALL the other people were made safe by their action.
fighting is how people get hurt.

as david icke says, 'you don't war for peace, you peace for peace'.

what i mean by people make people safe, is that instead of letting the escalating violence meme take hold of your goals, instead, let the MOST PEOPLE ARE GOOD meme be realised.
a prevailing attitude of fear is what "they" want. i, for one, will not succumb to it. i prefer to trust people. it is a happier choice.
if some psycho takes a chainsaw to me while i'm sleeping, i hope no one gets hurt trying to be a hero to save a dead man.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

The guy was killed almost immediately. I had two daughters traveling in Manitoba on a bus at the same time. Testosterone could have killed my daughters had they been on that bus. It's a tragedy this man was killed. At the same time an unarmed person would be a fool to interrupt a decapitation. Safety of the passengers is the next priority. They filled out and no one else was killed. All these guys sitting behind there computer monitors telling us how it would have played out had they been there is a joke.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For those of you who are content to think happy thoughts about everyone around you, I wish you the best of luck in the real World.

Not everyone is nice, and not everyone respects your right to live. To an antisocial you're simply an object intended for their amusement, and your pain and suffering only serves to arouses them. If you want to die on your knees begging for your life, continue thinking as you do.. The criminals of the World will applaud your cooperation.

As for being part of some secret government experiment it's possible, but more likely, just a sign of a decaying society..

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

that is a very real possibility. good thinking.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

As for being part of some secret government experiment it's possible, but more likely, just a sign of a decaying society..
reply to post by LLoyd45

Agreed, Each generation seems to fall deeper into confusion. We are taught to tolerate everything. People are being duped with or without the use of blatant MKULTRA mind control. Mainstream media and schools do a great job of shaping a society that keeps producing these "anomalies"
Check out this LINK

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Li took some preparations before getting on that bus. He had asked for a few days off from his employer and told his wife he was going away for a family emergency of some sort ((according to a yahoo article)). I mean, most people don't really carry Rambo knives with them in the first place. No one could've realistically done anything to stop it.

Lloyd45 makes the most sense. People aren't always nice, no matter what others might want to delude themselves with. Psycho or evil....not really any other options the way I see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Back in the '70s in Montreal, a friend of my mother's was killed in a random knife attack by a psychotic Asian man on a crowded street. The similarities are striking. I'm not saying that there is any connection between the two events, but it certainly is interesting. Recently. a man in Japan ran amok with a knife as well. Maybe it is an Asian form of madness, like mass gun killings in the U.S.A.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
isolated cases like this doesn't makes us want hand guns it makes us want to
cut cable broadcasting ties to America.

this is one of a few cases each year that pops up from time to time nothing to worry about, we are not violent like Americans this wouldn't even make news in America .more violence happens in LA than all of Canada,by a hefty Margin.
He probably came from the orient and some how slipped through our rigorous
immigrant service checks .

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Canada is the NWO capital of the world. Canadians don't want guns because they wouldn't have a clue why they would need one. They go along with what ever Daddy says. We have the Canadian Action Party here in Canada. The best Party I've come across. They recently changed the rules on political party contributions to 1000 max per individual. Not much chance of a new party forming now, is there. Thats exactly what this party is up against.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Shen Weiguang was a prime mover in China's Information Warfare program circa 1995. He wrote about a concept called "electronic beheading" before IW campaigns. Could Vince Weiguang have any relation to Shen Weiguang?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join