It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Height 611 UFO Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

There are at least three dozen crafts underneath the surface waiting to be come out.

Another two dozen are hidden.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by menguard

There are at least three dozen crafts underneath the surface waiting to be come out.

Another two dozen are hidden.

any more info on these underground crafts? you have my curiosity going.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Amazing data and great analysis of material that must have been hard as heck to translate!!! You have outdone yourself Internos!!

I am still stunned that they have done all of this complex analysis of the materials found at the crash sight and on all the plants around the crash site yet most of us, as evidenced in the posts, had never or barely heard of this event. Bless the Russians, the Japanese and the French for publishing the results of these complex tests!!! If this object had crashed in the US, we'd have had nothing, no data, no story, nothing but the eyewitness testimony.

Unless I missed something when I read the entire OP, where did the object go?? And why did they not find it?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi Internos

I hope you don't mind, but this thread is all about what ATS should be about, so I am going to put the link to it in one of mine, where the skeptics, debunkers and common folk are disputing that there's actual scientific data from "UFO cases" etc.

Your research is as good as any scientist's and I think it needs to be highlighted on this site

Again, you have outdone yourself!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Internos,

I posted a link to this topic in acouple other threads, I hope tis will help to gain interest in all the hard work you put in to this thread. I know I have said this before, but it is amazing that people seem to flock to the horribly written posts but seem to stay away form the well written posts.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Like many of the other posters, I have not heard of this one. Physical evidence and eyewitness accounts make this very believable. The people in these regions are very hard working and very salt of the Earth. These are the cases that need the scientific community to look into. Thank you for posting Internos. This is a great thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I remember a TV special some japanese universities were involved in the studies and the case was not explained. What crashed there is the question?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
An UFO CRASH case in » General Conspiracy Discussion Forum?
mmm
after allowing all the crap being allowed in Aliens & UFOs forum this choice sounds a little ridiculous to me: some mistake or what?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

But .. but .. it's YOUR thread, Internos!

If you didn't put it here, who did?

Never mind, I understand now. Ziggystar60 was kind enough to send a U2U and deny my ignorance. Carry on ...

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Heike]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just a quick thumbs up from me too

Exactly the sort of thing that more people need to give further consideration to and why I joined this site and keep browsing it on an almost daily basis. Great Job internos.

As to why it doesnt get the attention it deserves, I would venture that too many people on this site are sensationalist and not at all inclined to pay this type of research and well presented information the concentration it deserves.

Again - Great Job Internos

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I LOVED this thread. I was thinking, as i read this, it has the "feel" of Tunguska!!! And on the next pages i see you made reference to Tunguska.

SO, if it was an asteriod/meteor then where are the remnants - i have to say it sounds VERY similar. If this 611 incident was a crash - again - where is the evidence BUT as like Tunguska we have:

Preliminary findings indeed did identify such cosmic matter--among which were particles of calcium, iron-nickel, silicates, cobalt-wolfram, and lead.

AND

fragments found thus far have been tiny glass nodules embedded in the fallen trees, which are consistent in makeup with stony asteroid fragments that have been super heated.

AND
Eyewitness(es) mentioned:

...a fireball as bright as the sun was seen streaking across the sky.

also

Part of the object appeared to veer upwards, like it bounced up.

Sounds like the 611 incident - "trying to take off" or "bounced" as in Tunguska??

SO...

What about Gold??

Menotti Galli, Giuseppe Longo, and Romano Serra of the University of Bologna have been looking for carbon 14 and other materials. One thought in the U.S.A. is that some hydrogen would compress and heat up to create a fusion reaction. This would produce neutrons that would be absorbed by the nitrogen in the air and form carbon 14. No carbon 14 was found, but captured in the resin of surviving trees was unusual concentrations of "high Z" metals. These metals have a large number of protons (copper, gold, and nickel), and were present in quantities ten times more near the time of the explosion than before or after.

GREAT stuff Internos

I wonder if it was the same "type" of "object"...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is my first post on this forum. Have been an active reader for a really long time.

Anyway, in this video they claim to have the secret fotage of KGB examine the dalnegorsk object.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
An UFO CRASH case in » General Conspiracy Discussion Forum?
mmm
after allowing all the crap being allowed in Aliens & UFOs forum this choice sounds a little ridiculous to me: some mistake or what?

Wow, I too am confused

This was in the Aliens and UFO's section initially wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deadrex

First of all, welcome to ATS!

As far as I understood it, the footage that shows a "saucer shaped object" is not related to this case.

Also, the "computer simulation" does not look like a simulation of the Dalnegorsk case because the terrain is nothing like it should be, in the Dalnegorsk case the UFO crashed (if it was a UFO crash) on a mountain.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm liking this thread because it just got a mention on a UFO show on Discovery Sc as I was reading about it.
Seemed like and older show too, but they mentioned something about finding "quartz mesh with embedded gold wires".

I found that odd.

Great read so far......

thanks OP

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is an amazing story, thanks for posting it.
This may be way off, not sure why I thought about it as soon as I read this story, but...
Remember the The Rendlesham Forest /Bentwaters Woodbridge Military base case? In the first sightings Sgt Penniston and the others saw, he said it emitted a red glow, then something about it dripping stuff. A few days later when Col Halt got the call to go out he said also said it was a red glowing ball (with a dark center), he also said it was 'dripping' or expelling something before it took off, broke up into several pieces and shot into the sky. I think he also said something about it looking like a half moon disc, all those are similar to this case.
What struck me besides them both being these red glowing balls, was the 'dripping' in the Rendelsham case and the 'balls' in this case. I wonder if they could be the same kinds of crafts and they 'dump' this stuff for some reason. I would be curious to know if they found anything like these balls in Rendlesham when they cleaned up the site.
I am likely way off, it just came to mind reading the story.
Thanks again for the great story.

LorettaB...*Thawing out in Alberta

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
An incident with some similarities to Height 611 occured in Ethiopia in 1970. Dr Hynek received a report relating to the incident.

It happened during the morning in broad daylight with witnesses. At 11:30am villagers were disturbed by a loud noise from the forest. The noise grew louder and louder before what was described as a red glowing ball screamed towards the village. It impacted and destroyed several houses as it flew past.

It traveled a further 150 yards before turning around and almost doubling back itself along the road. The asphalt on the road was melted and cracked by the heat...

Cracked and melted road.

Much like the Height 611 incident, trees and grass were uprooted but nothing was burned. The object returned once more, demolishing a stone wall and more houses before coming to halt outside the village.

Partially melted pan.

The red sphere caused massive damage and distress in the space of a noisy 10 minutes and disappeared in the direction from whence it came. Walls, houses and road was damaged but no causalities were sustained.

(bump delivery protocol)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Not to sound too skeptical but that road looks like it's been washed away, not melted.

Oh and you got a source for this incident?
Wouldn't mind having a read

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
It impacted and destroyed several houses as it flew past.
And we only have a photo of the road, not of the houses?

Suspicious.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Kandinsky
It impacted and destroyed several houses as it flew past.
And we only have a photo of the road, not of the houses?

Suspicious.

Always be suspicious Armap. Me too!!

I provided the account and pictures and withheld a conclusion although there's more to the story yet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join