It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Height 611 UFO Crash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That was very interesting, I wonder if the Ufo Hunters will investigate it? That would be cool. Internos you research your topics very well. I love reading your threads. Very interesting.

Internos what do think about the part that the minerals found compare to the Tundguska event????

Star & Flag for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread Internos !

never heard of this one until now and the amount of evidence that was collected is amazing.

interesting that a diamond drill bit would not work on the sphere looking things. and the burned tree samples are interesting also.

GOOD work
star and a flag from me

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Could this material possibly be related/similar to (or even simply be) the new Supermaterial Graphine discovered recently?

www.world-science.net...

Just the first thought that came to my head as I read the post

Great post by the way, certainly worth deeper investigation

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Incredibly researched!

A Fantastic report!

Superbly laid out and presented.

Hat off to you Internos - There is no doubt that Admin made a wise choice when appointing you!

Now! about this 'gold'
The report states that there was no record of 'gold being in them thar hills' yet there was evidence of it at the site, in the remaining samples!
Do 'we' still use gold in any of our space exploration vehicles? (I seem to remember the visors of the astronauts helmets had a 'film' of gold on them.)

I actually feel very sad that they had six attempts to take off and 'perhaps' chose to self destruct. If it was ours and human pilots I feel they would have 'walked' away from it, (or got a skycrane there in 17 minutes - sorry couldn't resist!
)
Thanks once again Internos, S & F

Havalon

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Internos,
very nice presentation. I was very interested in the Tunguska reference. Did you see any similarities of samples found? I have never seen any of the scientific data about the minerals found at the site. I hope to see more of this type of post. It's very refreshing. Maybe others will jump on the bandwagon. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
First of all, thanks to everyone for your nice contributions: i appreciate them very much.
THANK YOU.

Regarding the possible relations between Dalnegorsk and Tunguska incidents:
some observations results were considered somehow related to the Tunguska incident: but a very important point is that basically, many of the element of the periodic table were found in Dalnegorsk: the parallel with the Tunguska, by this view, is getting very weak with the new analyses that were/are still being performed both on the Tunguska area and on Dalnegorsk samples.
Dvuzhilny himself has, more recently, if not dismissed, omitted to mention the possible relations between the two events; another extremely important point is the difference in the dynamic of the events: this one was a relatively "soft" crash, the Tunguska's energy of the blast range event was most likely 10–15 megatons: so they generated two extremely different scenarios: the first one was an almost intact crash site, in which were found all the samples, the second one, on the contrary, in according to the most recent findings, would have had the core of the body of impact likely located here:

Lake Cheko, in the Siberian region of Tunguska: located 5 miles northwest of the epicenter of destruction.
Coutesy: University of Bologna

notice that the epicenter ( see it in Google Maps ) and the core of the body of impact would be located in two different point: so, basically, what was done in Dalnegorsk three days after the crash (a direct analysis on the body of impact, or its remains), could be done in the Tunguska now, hundreds years after the event, because only now (if the studies are correct) will be possible to work on a complete puzzle.

At that point some comparisons could be really made: anyway, two very different incidents of this type may create, at least apparently, very similar results.

My take, about this specific point, is that after the first analyses showing the presence of elements also found in the Tunguska area, they mentioned them as a "possible point of relation" while the two events had two very different origins: of course i could be wrong, this is just my interpretation of what i see as evidences, witnesses, results of analyses and Dvuzhilny's himself statements: perhaps he did mentioned it again, even recently, and i've simply missed it

A very good (and updated) article on the Tunguska event by Luca Gasperini, Enrico Bonatti and Giuseppe Longo can be found here: The Tunguska Mystery--100 Years Later
I urge it to everyone interested in the case: it's updated and made by the most people presently entitled to talk about the Tunguska's event.

Luca Gasperini, Enrico Bonatti and Giuseppe Longo have studied the Tunguska mystery for many years. Gasperini is a research scientist at the Institute of Marine Science in Bologna, Italy. Bonatti is professor of geodynamics at the University of Rome ?La Sapienza? and special scientist at Columbia University?s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.
Longo is professor of physics at the University of Bologna
(www-th.bo.infn.it/tunguska).

Thank you again

[edit on 5/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good work on ivestigating your story before you published, it is rare to see that on here much.

I like this thread very well thought out.

Cheers!

[edit on 8/5/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
*This is not a one-liner but a shameless bump of a thread that deserves more views than this*

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This sounds worthy of an investigation by UFO Hunters or similar. It does seem to be more like some probe as some have mentioned. These possibly failed attempts of these probes is very similar to our own failed attempts on Mars. I wonder if Russia or those areas will be more fortthcoming with these disclosures since they may not have as much influence by religious leaders?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I totally agree and a Star for you Sky!
This is the thread for 'serious' investigators. The research already done by Internos on this subject is phenominal and should be seen by as many ATS'ers as possible.

Not 'slagging' anybody but 21 pages as to whether it is a 'good idea' for a high profile star to talk about ufo's, or 1000 replies to a 'sceptics' thread makes me wonder if it all too much for some when a report like this presented.

This is definately an investigation worth a follow up.

H

Edit to say, I hope it didn't sound too much like a rant!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hey there Internos!

It's been a while since your last thread but dare I say - well worth the wait!!!
This is indeed an interesting case. Your research & presentation - as per normal - is second to none!

I actually remember when this event happened. "Sightings" a followed the drama unfolding for a while. I thankfully still have it on video! I might go and watch it again.

In a follow up, they had Japanese researchers/scientists/UFOlogists studying the phenomena as well as some other people. They were 'buzzed' by some white orbs on one of the nights, which they caught on film. One thing that sticks in my mind is that they couldn't spend too long in the area due to the background radiation. I remember an American reporter being there.. perhaps George Knapp? But don't quote me on that, it's been a while

Thankyou for bringing this back into our attention. I believe this case definitely needs a revisiting with fresh minds and theories.

Starred & Flagged! ... and saved to my HD for prosperity!

You Rock Mate!

IRM

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Great post, internos!!!

Let me give you your deserved (although late, sorry) star and flag!

This is surely an interesting case, I have to read more about it.

Have you ever thought about writing some TinWiki articles? Your articles look perfect for it.

Here, have another star, to forget my lateness in reading your post.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What an excellent thread.I had heard of the Height 611 UFO Crash on some History channel Russian UFO program but is even more intriguing seeing the facts laid down as Internos has done.
That and the Salyut 6 UFO case shows a lot has happened behind the old Iron Curtain that are slowly coming to light

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is more information for you guys, not all meteorite impacts are just that but perhaps UFO'S underneath the ground.

Maybe some of the biggest craters left in EARTHS SURFACE could be motherships leaving into space.

Internos GREAT THREAD BUDDY.

Definately some mothership blowing up, field and ground trace evidence would definately show something from space impacted that area.

-There are some underground alien crafts that are still inside of Earth.-

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
internos,

This subject was so interesting, I had to give this thread another read. I can't figure why this thead hasn't had more posts, it is well researched and well written.

Once again, Kudos.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Probably because the title it's not in capital letters, does not have a "OMG" or "DEFINITE PROOF" or "SMOKING GUN" in it, and is not based on a bad quality YouTube video, those are usually the threads that have lots of flags, stars and posts, while the real interesting cases do not grab the attention of the "extremist believers" and are left only for those who are really interested in knowing the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
internos,

This subject was so interesting, I had to give this thread another read. I can't figure why this thead hasn't had more posts, it is well researched and well written.

The problem is that the more facts a post contains, the less there is to discuss. All we can do with a thread like that is try to add to the research or ask questions, or artificially bump it like I am doing right now

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
artificially bump it? why that is just insane. there is much more to discuss here. like the fact that really interesting threads like this die off so easily because they do not get the attention they deserver because there is no debate and nothing more to discuss. know what im sayin?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
AlienCarnage, Skyfloating, aleon1018, Havalon, InfaRedMan, ArMaP, bmdefiant, menguard and re22666: thank you for your support, mates: it makes me feel so nice

This story is very intriguing, and it was a shame that all english articles always mentioned just the same old story and were not up to date.
I often read in many threads questions about proofs and hard evidences: well, this case provides zero proofs of alien beings visiting earth, but at the same time rises extremely intriguing questions, of those really good for intelligent debates. I really don't know what i would give away for knowing the truth behind this case

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

this is why i come here, to get stories that are researched and eventually every little detail comes out. no editing for time, or commercial value. and the diligent members like this that put it all together.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join