It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Nicholson had a hydrogen fueled car, before i was even born!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
And I'm 29!!!
Have we really had clean burning cheap fuels all this time? And Jack knew about it?
Does this mean he's part of the NWO, freemason, illuminati, reptilian camp?
Probably not, but I'll keep my eye out for any video's that show pixelated, slow-mo close ups of Jack's reptilian eyes.

I do have some questions...
Can anyone find any info on why a technology like this would go under, that doesn't ring of conspiracies?
They make the modification sound so easy. Is it possible that we could all be building and installing these ourselves?
Jack Nicholsons car!!

[edit on 2-8-2008 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The HHO gas boost might be better and easier to do for the rest of us.

If we don't forget the water.

The Illuminati show biz made it possible for Jack but keeps the
wool over the rest of us. US Government.. paid in wool...

The more wool they use the more pay they get to become elected.

Wooly Bully

Don't be Denying.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

All they had to do is modify the carburetor and put in a hydrogen tank. How is it 30 years later and this technology is still in its infancy??

Ok sure so it was more profitable for everyone to pay gas at $1/gallon... but at this point one would think that with high gas prices and the hidden cost of pollution that the reverse would be true.

And Bush want's to expand offshore drilling...

It's time to move on to another source of energy. I don't know if the (needed) course have action has ever been clearer!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Did you see all the Hydrogen containers in the trunk.

Not going to work in the small cars of today.

An inventor has reduced the storage problem with hydrogen
sensitive material.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well apparently GM having big problems with Hummer sales. No one wants a Hummer anymore and their trade-in value has dropped by 50%. I suggest GM converts the rest of their Hummer fleet to hydrogen... couldn't hurt at this point.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

You may want to do some research into Stan Meyer (RIP) and his numerous US patents or Denny Klein or Brown's gas or a whole host of other alternatives (not simply limited to hydrogen).
Most people these days are cottoning on and are buying or making HHO generators which save up to 40% (and more) on fuel usage. Some people are running straight HHO just to prove a point even though their unmodified engines (and exhaust) may suffer in the long run. We've been told that we may have to wait 'til 2020 before hydrogen really takes off which is absolutely ridiculous. Of course, we are also told we'll have to fill up our cars at the 'hydrogen' station which is equally ridiculous.

There is much information to be found online so start digging if you are interested. You'll never look back and trust another word you've been told about 'conventional' energy. (The same can be said about the pharmaceutical and medical industries.)

Why the environmentalists who go on about about global warming (or is that climate change?) aren't jumping up and down about hydrogen is beyond me. It must simply be conditioning and utter ignorance.

Edit: the US patents by Meyer, Klein etc are certainly not conspiracy theories so you may want to start there.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by cams]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Well apparently GM having big problems with Hummer sales. No one wants a Hummer anymore and their trade-in value has dropped by 50%. I suggest GM converts the rest of their Hummer fleet to hydrogen... couldn't hurt at this point.

They could try Helium, just as explosive as Hydrogen (if the Papp
and other plasma engines are to be believed), but must be recycled
.... no exhaust.

Helium being the most sensitive to UV from a spark than any
other Nobel gas seems strange that Papps 'fuel' formula has
not been discovered.

The Hummer could carry Jacks pile of Hydrogen canisters.
Looks like we all drive Hummers now.
That's one for the books if that happens.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cams

Good post.
Hydrogen on the run.

Better than HHO gas intake additive.
One forum owner said he made the change to HHO.
Guess I'll have to wait till I see progress on message board.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

Let's not forget that hydrogen storage is jsut another way of storing electricity. Actually alcohol and methane-fueled generators can store even more energy. Electric batteries also have advantages over hydrogen storage in that they lose less energy over time. Still while hybrid vehicles might be advantageous and more economical today, things might change as technology for a pure hydrogen economy gets better and better.

new topics

top topics

join