It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking : American army morality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Thanks for the heads up! I have not read all of his writings.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's really funny that this left wing propaganda piece fails to mention how often straight men in the military are propositioned by the queers that liberals want to allow there.

It also fails to mention the fact that since the rise of modern femi-nazism a man can't even flirt with women without her claiming sexual abuse. Furthermore, and I wouldn't expect libs to understand this, but being in a war zone is about the most stressful thing a person can go through. Men are away from their homes for months and even longer...perhaps a year. People get horny and stressed out and start to loose their ability to contain themselves because of the stress. Why is it any surprise that men, given the opportunity, might want to get themselves a little vagina now and then. Now I know libs won't understand this but just look at it from the homo perspective where they just want to get man handled.

Finally, women do not belong on the front lines.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
It's really funny that this left wing propaganda piece fails to mention how often straight men in the military are propositioned by the queers that liberals want to allow there.

thanks for clearing that up. i have been waiting for a good argument for rape being ok.
it is because straight guys are afraid of being hit on by queers.

it seems so simple now
thanks good christian patriotic american for not letting us look like ignorant mysogonist hicks that are soooo manly the gay men scare us.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

There is no room in this Country for hyphenated Americanism and Professional Victim Hood. Also for the lazy Human Parasites that are having a feeding frenzy living off of the hard earned accomplishments of Others !

said the wise iriquois chief

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by Wifiman
Actually it was the troll solo1 who started this, not re22666. I'm blaming solo1 for any transgressions that happen in this thread, not the satanic ramhead icon governed by re22666 who trys to make us feel that he has a sense of morality.

i have my bible ready here. any chapter or verse that can explain how my avatar is satanc cool

then i will show you the parts that explicit explain you CANNOT cast judgement, that is a sin, isnt it??????

ooh or maybe you can show me where it says you can judge someone, as long as it is based on a picture based on a geometric shape that was deemed evil thousands of years after jesus.

[edit on 8/3/2008 by re22666]

rofl you set yourself up for this but if you are saying you presribe to the morals of the bible then you must pull back your argument and admit that there are alot of innocent soldiers and that people casting judgemtn over the entire military is wrong and there should be a clear line between the innocent and guilty and not hash everyone together in the grey area

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Don't let them get to you, they do not understand how to think like a strong man armed. No one does until you have earned the right to become one. Airforce, if you are in country keep your head down and come home safely, if you are home, it is good to have you back.

A former strong man armed,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Actually, I am comparing how the U.S. Army treats rape victims as compared to how our enemy treats rape victims. No doubt you are saint god holier than thou who has the right to judge all others, but to admit something about reality would possibly make your holiness impure.

As I explained in my first post the 40% number is probably grossly over stated, having served in the military when women were first introduced into deploying units, I have a good idea how the system works, which I seriously doubt you do.

Most U.S. soldiers see rape as a crime against humanity, and will not tolerate a rapist among them. Having served in the military, I know for certain that was the truth in my time, and I am completely confident that this is the same now. I say these numbers are garbage, and your holier than thou attitude proves you don't know what you are talking about, as you so quickly and adamantly condemn all U.S. soldiers, proving that you are the type of fanatic that our Muslim enemies love. What ever you think gives you the right to sit in judgment of all others, and paint all U.S. soldiers with one brush because of he actions of a few, all I can say is that I hope when they introduce you to your own particular existence in Hell you contemplate this for an eternity. Hypocrisy is the worst of evils.

Judge not lest you be judged.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

picture based on a geometric shape that was deemed evil thousands of years after jesus.

Are you from the future? I'm fairly sure that the pentagram was deemed "Evil" more than 8 years ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
reply to post by re22666

It seems as if you are a very tough and brave soul. I would love to see the look on your face on your day of judgement when you are standing in front of GOD himself and he asks you why you had a symbol of satan on your user profile. You are truly a smart person!!!!!

GODSPEED,

Eye of Eagle

lol, so we are talking about the HUGE amount of women being raped by OUR OWN MILITARY. and to discount me, you say god will judge me based on a picture? ok buddy. tell you what. feel free to U2U me, start a new thread, whatever. you can show me exactly where my avatar is in the bible. if you are questioning my religion because questioning my patriotism failed miserably, please back that up sir. i know why you see a satanic symbol, you are myopic, judgemental, and ignorant. that is ok. you can still recant what you said, or prove it.

Where is this "HUGE" amounts of women you are talking about? This smacks of sensationalizm! "Fox new reports...California completely on fire!!!"

Hmm..I live in california and been waiting with my marshmellow on a stick...can't find a fire to roast it on.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Wifiman]

i am sorry, there is an acceptable amount of raped women?
please tell me the the numbers that are ok and the ones that are bad and what qualifies as huge. i would say 40% speaks for itself but hey, im just going by the numbers and not blind ignorance to justify pseudopatriotism.

I'm asking you. What HUGE amounts are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

thanks for clearing that up. i have been waiting for a good argument for rape being ok.

it seems so simple now
thanks good christian patriotic american for not letting us look like ignorant mysogonist hicks that are soooo manly the gay men scare us.

This statement exemplifies that fact that you fail to posses the intellectual fortitude to comprehend the meaning of the points I was trying to make. It was not an argument meant to support rape. Take off your DNC goggles and stop filtering everything through your BS liberal views and perhaps you will better be able to understand the fine nuances of an opposing position.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

picture based on a geometric shape that was deemed evil thousands of years after jesus.

Are you from the future? I'm fairly sure that the pentagram was deemed "Evil" more than 8 years ago.

lol, 8 years ago? and jesus was really born in 0 right? wold you feel better if i rounded down to say the 18th century? it is over a thousand but you are right not quite two either is it? i am so sorry. look how right you are now???? wow!!! oh wait, no you still havent told me where in christianity my there is something to back up what you say about my avatar being satanic. but thats ok. i didnt expect you to prove what you said, know what you are talking about, or read anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

it seems so simple now

This statement exemplifies that fact that you fail to posses the intellectual fortitude to comprehend the meaning of the points I was trying to make. It was not an argument meant to support rape. Take off your DNC goggles and stop filtering everything through your BS liberal views and perhaps you will better be able to understand the fine nuances of an opposing position.

ooooh someone got a thesarus for christmas, or word of the day calendar. look, intelligently structured sentences impress stupid people unless they also include something intelligent in them. i am not a liberal or a democrat. apparently only they are against rape? or only they are not scared off by gay people? you use big words to say nothing yet have no problem spewing ignorant rants and homophobia in supporting the people here who support "some rape." whatever you say buddy.

just what was it an argument for then? especially in the context in which it stands?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

i hope you do not think im defending the perpatraitors of these crimes im not im only saying you cant count all of them in the same lot.... they arent all bad people id say not even more than a few percent are....criminals eed to be punished but branding our entire military as evil is wrong and helps to perpetuate the bad image the world has of the american people

fine, then understand i am not condemning the whole lot either. i am condemning each and every person here that feels there is any reason to defend these actions. you can say you feel it is a small percentage all you like. who is raping 40%? one guy? oh and there are statistics, stories, videos, confessions, and on and on and on. it is bad, real bad. it needs to be condemned, not defended.

ANY good, partiotic american, soldier or citizen, would NOT rape
would NOT help foster an environment where it is ok
would NOT help cover it up
would NOT defend anyone for doing it

Stop pulling numbers out yer arse. Show some hard stats or get lost. I don't care what you spout, back it up with hard numbers from a reputable source or stop spreading lies like the icon you portray likes to do.

90% this 20% that..who cares..It's all numbers unless you have a source to reference..Give me a Bureau of Statistics source to look up

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

it seems so simple now

ooooh someone got a thesarus for christmas, or word of the day calendar. look, intelligently structured sentences impress stupid people unless they also include something intelligent in them. i am not a liberal or a democrat. apparently only they are against rape? or only they are not scared off by gay people? you use big words to say nothing yet have no problem spewing ignorant rants and homophobia in supporting the people here who support "some rape." whatever you say buddy.

just what was it an argument for then? especially in the context in which it stands?

Ahh..so the true you comes out. Couldn't resist in attacking someone eh? Just as I thought, the father of lies has no bounds. Funny, in a moral thread this all comes out.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

it seems so simple now

what do you not understand about that fact that no one is supporting rape.... you havent read any of the posts apparently because every time some one has a counter point you have the same argument that they are supporting rape and you fail to take anything away from what was actually being said and your BS about him getting a thesaurus for christmas is pretty low tide in my opinion... oh no my ass is gettin handed in a debate i petter result to personal attacks on someone with a varying opinion so i can take attention away from my bland rehash of the same weak response

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

lol, 8 years ago? and jesus was really born in 0 right? wold you feel better if i rounded down to say the 18th century? it is over a thousand but you are right not quite two either is it? i am so sorry. look how right you are now???? wow!!! oh wait, no you still havent told me where in christianity my there is something to back up what you say about my avatar being satanic. but thats ok. i didnt expect you to prove what you said, know what you are talking about, or read anything.

Just cuz I'm lazy....

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

"The pentagram is used as a Christian symbol for the five senses,[10] and if the letters S, A, L, V, and S are inscribed in the points, it can be taken as a symbol of health (from Latin salus).[citation needed]

Medieval Christians believed it to symbolise the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons.[11]

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance:[11] it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ,[12] the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

Probably due to misinterpretation of symbols used by ceremonial magicians, it later became associated with Satanism and subsequently rejected by most of Christianity sometime in the twentieth century"

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

hmmmm, is this your proof of my satanic avatar? i am missing it somewhere in your rants about stats and the fact that i insulted someone back. yes i attack. i never said i was a bastion of morals did i? you gave me that honor for no reason and not you think you got me when i do not live up to it? you are amazing.
how about .000001%
lets just go with that number
that many american women raped by american soldiers
is that number ok?

look, you called me satanic, i asked twice for you to explain that. you have not, you have gone on and on with any excuse to attack my morals and views when you really do not even know what they are.

so you judge
and you cannot back up what you say

go on, rant some more, avoid these things. continue to prove you are just an angry armchair pseudochristian who cant wait to argue with anyone you think you are better than. you bet i will attack a rude person who tries to make a cogent point with emtpy euphamisms. you can also bet that i will attack anyone who justifies rape in any number for any reason. and you bet i will attack someone who proclaims their brave manhood yet cannot function properly if the guy next to him winks at him. wow, imagine if someone shoots at him.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Probably due to misinterpretation of symbols used by ceremonial magicians, it later became associated with Satanism and subsequently rejected by most of Christianity sometime in the twentieth century"

yep so not only is the pentagram not actually associated with the devil, but my avatar is also not a pentagram.

i guess all the stars in military insignia are associated with satan as well..or the stars in...oh wait, they are everywhere. no wonder it was never mentioned in the bible.

oh wait, was that supposed to prove your point or mine, because it not only proves mine, it makes my case stronger. now i am confused as to what we are debating

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

just hold the phone killer i didnt call u satanic i said you invalidate your argument by spouting off about the bible and that judging people is a sin a previous poster merely mentioned your symbol which is recognized by popular culture to be satanic and the you started talkin about how you have your bible right here and will be glad to show us where is says judgeing is a sin..... i merely thought this meant maybe you prescribe to it and if you dont then why are you talking about it

and fyi i do not prescribe to any particular set of religious values so your big word of the day pseudochristian is funny

[edit on 3-8-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
reply to post by re22666

just hold the phone killer i didnt call u satanic i said you invalidate your argument by spouting off about the bible and that judging people is a sin a previous poster merely mentioned your symbol which is recognized by popular culture to be satanic and the you started talkin about how you have your bible right here and will be glad to show us where is says judgeing is a sin..... i merely thought this meant maybe you prescribe to it and if you dont then why are you talking about it

if you can read
what i said was
when you can show me in the bible where it says anything about my avatar

i got my bible right here and i will show you where it says you arent supposed to judge my avatar to begin with.

no i am not pushing myself as a bible thumper. i am simply saying that if you want call me satanic, lets get on that playing field then, i will play by your rules. and if you are questioning my morals based on half the post you almost read, then you are no better.
rape is wrong.
rape in the military should have been stopped before it started
anyone arguing against that here is an idiot

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join