It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda or Procrastination of the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Propaganda or Procrastination of the truth

Just a thought about an ATS posting on Fox News
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Fox News channel proves to have a staff of conservative anchors and I'm not here to disagree, but what about Hannity and Combs? How can anyone say this program is not fair and balanced when the viewer gets to hear from both sides. Fox News has covered Obama's town hall meetings as well as John McCain's; and covers both sides on the campain trail. Fox News covered Obama's trip around the world last week and we have other news organizations refussing to tell both sides of the story. For example, how come all you Fox Bashers never have anything to say about other's who refuse to tell the entire story like Black Entertainment Television that recently stated they will not cover the RNC Convention, but will cover the DMC and roll out the red carpet? Is this fair and balanced news coverage of both parties? How can any educated thinking person make a decission based solely on one side of a story? I've noticed a ton of quick, sarcastic, and un-educated comments made about Fox News, but not about other news organizations who are clearly Liberal and unfair... unfair to all of us when a news organization chooses their candidate and only focus on that one candidate... need I mention these channels or can you figure it out like I did?
Finally, get a second opinion on your current events and news stories such as you would having recieved bad news from a doctor about your health. If your doctor told you your going to die, would you not get a second opinion? Sticking to any one news organization is not healthy... It's like eating Corn Flakes for breakfast your entire life. Gain some common and practical knowledge by broadning your horizons with all types of news instead of just attacking the one in which you disagree. It will help us all here on ATS and around the world to be fair, truthful and to make statements based on fact... not party affiliation. When I hear from ATS members that Fox News is all propaganda, I would like to ask this: "did CNN, ABC, NBC, AND CBS send their best anchor's with John McCain when he went over seas on his last trip?" Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see... educate yourself to the truth by even listening to those whom you disagree... it can only make you a smarter and stronger person.

(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join