It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Starlike Moving Very Fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, I was outside a few minutes ago and decided to lay down on the picnic table and watch the sky. The SECOND I lay down I look up to see 2 stars off to the left of another bright star. I looked at them for a second and I noticed that it looked like they were moving apart. I thought it was just the dark playing with my eyes since I had just come from inside a lit house.

Anywyas, I blinked a couple times, stood up, craned my neck back, and looked.

Sure enough, the one star was moving fast off to the right (southbound using a compass) and it was moving fast!

Now I cannot say for sure whether or not it was a satelite, because I have watched satelites on 2 separate occasions flying through the air and they seemed to have an orange like tint and moved rather slow. What I saw was a bright white like a star (it's brightness was diminished somewhat from the distance) and it was moving pretty fast across the sky. So that's why I say it was a UFO...What was it?

I would like to say it was an airplane, but if anyone were in my shoes when I saw it, they would be saying it was waaay to high in the sky to be a plane.

Like literally, walk outside and find a star thats not all that bright but is still visible by the naked eye and imagine it flying in a straight path across the sky really fast.

And no it wasn't a shooting star either.

What really got me nervous was I just got through reading D4rk Kn1ight's posts about 10/28/2011 and about how he was leaving when he heard reports of dancing stars.

Idk...Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey Matrix Im in northeast TN and I saw a satllite like object moving across the overhead sky and then freaked out as it flashed bright and tore out of here way fast. It was heading from Irwin area to kingsport area. Wild. Let me know if u see anything weird.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Check out the starlike objects thread.

Enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
oh might have been the IS station or bolide?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lt lou360

Thats wierd, if it were a sattelite you would expect it to go in a steady speed and not suddenly just take of, not the IS station either. Doesn't mean it wasn't a sattelite, but it is kind of strange thou.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lt lou360

Well I doubt we saw the same thing...The one I saw was flying southeast out of jefferson city.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lt lou360
Hey Matrix Im in northeast TN and I saw a satllite like object moving across the overhead sky and then freaked out as it flashed bright and tore out of here way fast. It was heading from Irwin area to kingsport area. Wild. Let me know if u see anything weird.
I saw the EXACT same thing When I was driving from ATL to Knoxville on I-75 about a week ago, maybe less? I think it was right after some pretty nasty storms that ripped through the area.

EDIT: To Matrix:Jefferson City, eh? I have a lot of family that lives there.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by TravisT]

top topics

join