It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow, I am sorry, but to anyone who does not think that demons are evil....I must say you should think again. I have personally witnessed the exorcism of demons and it is anything but pleasant. They are fallen beings. They are powerful and have no conscience since they have no soul. They are spirit beings who are lead by their master Lucifer and have only one agenda. They masquerade as angels of light but are far from it. I warn you...do not play with fire because in the end you will be burned. I am not going to offer any Scriptures etc. to back this up since I figure you would just poo=poo the Word of God. They always play nice to those who are in their grasp...and only show themselves for who they really are to those who have the skinny on them.
I pray you will be spared from the wrath of the evil ones....
I say all this in love to you....
~Paula

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer
so basicly what your all saying, youve read out of a book,seen on tv,read on a forum, heard from some bible bashin priest?

the thing is, if your one of the above and have never been in contact with demons, dont start judging or trying to argue against someone who has been in contact and is still in contact with demons and the like.

and what you do is simple, its in many ways like possession, but people who get possessed arent strong willed and are very weak minded.

this is why i dont recommend anyone to try and do it, unless your confedent you can control the demon.

as i said, like possession, you let the demon or entity enter your body, you then force it inside and lock it away,this is pretty usefull, its like forcefully taking a man and throwing him in a prison cell, you can release him whenever you want and you can exit the room and not have to listen to him wenever you want, through this, communication and interactions can occur withought the fear that most dignified people have, once you understand something its alot easier to manipulate it, much like demons manipulate us, you promise it something if it does something for you, i asked it questions about itself and why it did the things it did.

its not something you have to believe, but its alot better than the bull# book you can find at any church, sorr, i mean bible.

I'm wondering by any chance if you watch Bleach?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
first off the poster who asked if its a goetic deamon or demon thank you for bringing that up its not talked about nearly enough in my opinion.

to the op:

secondly what traits are you identifying that leads you to belive this entity is a demon? and on that topic are you strictly talking abrahamic religons concept of demons or are you including oni, djinn, the tibetan book of the deads 58 wrathful deities, zorastrian demons and the thousands of other varietys of demons from religons and time periods across cultures.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
misunderstood i doubt it.

xp-vista-update.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I had a portion of my life ruined by Lix Tetrax...Kabbalah states that a greater demon can come into your life when both a husband and wife fall victim to all 7 deadly sins simultaneously...

and I was making alot of money and we did...

My ex personally was confronted inside herself by this particular demon that comes in the heat of summer...

and it was real I don't care who laughs at me, my family was forever ruined and...

demons aren't "like children"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
How did you first encounter this demon and why would you want to? I wouldn't trust it.

sorry guys ive been away for awhile, some personal things came up.
il start answering some questions now, if i missed one of your posts just tell me to check it or send me a u2u

i first encountered one of the demons inside of me when i was young, i'd say 5-6 years ago.

and your making it seem like your scared.

being afraid of what you dont understand is reasonable i guess, but i was young, i absorbed it withought thinkinh about the consequences and 6 years ago i was still a child and i didnt really fear anything.

and why would i want to...thats a tricky question, lets just say ive been seeing ghosts since i was 8 and ive been attracted to the spiritual side of life since i can remember, to fully understand something you must experiance it first hand, and thats what i set out to do.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

i guess i cant really say, i have my own variation of what i demon is.

i dont rely on other peoples knowledge alot in these areas.

demons - childish and melevolent spirit.

angel - pure and life changing.

ghost - apparation attached to a place or person.

i havent seen a pixie or a fairy yet.
neither have i seen any elemental spirits.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89

so basicly what your all saying, youve read out of a book,seen on tv,read on a forum, heard from some bible bashin priest?

the thing is, if your one of the above and have never been in contact with demons, dont start judging or trying to argue against someone who has been in contact and is still in contact with demons and the like.

and what you do is simple, its in many ways like possession, but people who get possessed arent strong willed and are very weak minded.

this is why i dont recommend anyone to try and do it, unless your confedent you can control the demon.

as i said, like possession, you let the demon or entity enter your body, you then force it inside and lock it away,this is pretty usefull, its like forcefully taking a man and throwing him in a prison cell, you can release him whenever you want and you can exit the room and not have to listen to him wenever you want, through this, communication and interactions can occur withought the fear that most dignified people have, once you understand something its alot easier to manipulate it, much like demons manipulate us, you promise it something if it does something for you, i asked it questions about itself and why it did the things it did.

its not something you have to believe, but its alot better than the bull# book you can find at any church, sorr, i mean bible.

I'm wondering by any chance if you watch Bleach?

to many fillers for my taste

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweet Paula
Wow, I am sorry, but to anyone who does not think that demons are evil....I must say you should think again. I have personally witnessed the exorcism of demons and it is anything but pleasant. They are fallen beings. They are powerful and have no conscience since they have no soul. They are spirit beings who are lead by their master Lucifer and have only one agenda. They masquerade as angels of light but are far from it. I warn you...do not play with fire because in the end you will be burned. I am not going to offer any Scriptures etc. to back this up since I figure you would just poo=poo the Word of God. They always play nice to those who are in their grasp...and only show themselves for who they really are to those who have the skinny on them.
I pray you will be spared from the wrath of the evil ones....
I say all this in love to you....
~Paula

i suppose in a sense your right.

just like people, all demons are different, the possibility that 9/10 demons you come across will be evil is probably right.

but, dont throw all demons into the same category.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Demons dont know morals ?

The Fallen Angels are the very expression of what morals are in a primal sense, bound to obey their creator through the expression of themselves in the world in a way to trick people into believing the fabrication of free will (we do have free will to an extent dont get me wrong but its far from true free will as some would believe)

The Spirits who are not to be clothed in flesh (one of the other form of Demons cited in Judaic scripture) sometimes named as Demons are known to have a form of free will similar to man, their leader the Demon King Azmodeus is said to be Torah observant often ascending to heaven to converse on matters of scripture with the Angels.

Then there are the Lillin (Liliths brood) these creatures have their own understanding of the universe but i certainly wouldnt say they where like children.

i'd love to say that was all true.

it is to a certain extent, youve researched into these things in quite and indepth manor.

but still, withought having first hand knowledge one can never be to certain of themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

just like people, all demons are different, the possibility that 9/10 demons you come across will be evil is probably right.

but, dont throw all demons into the same category.

I cannot disagree with you strongly enough after reading what you have said here. I am not someone who has been spoonfed my beliefs by "some guy who's banging the choir boy." I do not simply accept every word I am told or believe in every word I read, on this or any other topic. I speak from experience on this matter.

Demons are not simply misguided or too naive to have learned the consequences of their actions. Deception is the way of many, particularly the weaker ones who must rely on your acts of charity to gain entry to your life. For your sake, I strongly recommend your turn away from this path you're on. Even if you do find that one in a trillion dark entity that can be turned to the light for all time, you still face too great a risk both to yourself and others by dealing with that one and the others who surround it on any plane of existence. Trying to "enlighten" people by spreading this misguided belief of yours will only serve to open up more people who could be all too easily pulled in well over their heads by creatures far worse than they ever dreamed of.

Treating them like children and trying to rehabilitate them, trying to educate them, only brings them in closer to you and gives them greater freedom to take advantage of your belief to prey on you just as they would prey on anyone else.

also, beings withought morals dont understand what morals are, thats why they have to find out.

A lack of morals does not equate to a lack of understanding what morals are, contrary to what you may believe. It simply means they are not guided by morals. They do not adhere to a sense of right and wrong as you do, but that does not mean they do so because they don't know the difference. Your logic on that point is flawed at best.

and then just imagine, they dwell in a place which is like a palace, lets just call them fortunate souls.

and then demons, they dwell in a place which is like a dump yard,lets just call them unfortunate souls.

now, imagine how you would feel, angels living it up and demons in the trash. you would act out to.

so, through us behalters, we can show them a good life, not some poor trashy life.

You say they are changed to be the way they are by their environment. Once again, I disagree.

I can tell you that demons do not have to stay within one dark and "trashy" place. They are all around us, living in the shadows perhaps, or just a step out of the existence that most can perceive, but make no mistake that they are not confined so neatly to some terrible place as the visions of hell that the churches of the world would have us believe in. If anything, they are drawn to places where despair and suffering are at their greatest, not the other way around.

As I said, deception and trickery are often their way, and it is far easier to prey upon those who seek an escape from their lives than those who have everything they want. Those who then seek out demons in the hopes of gaining knowledge and power will usually receive what they want to some degree, but eventually that knowledge and power corrupts the soul and changes that person, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, from who they were into someone else entirely.

i dont care if you believe what i believe, the simple fact is, i dont believe, i know. theres a different between feeling sorry for something and rehabilitating something.

also, i never once said believe me, i said that this was my own personal experiance, and if i was lost then i would be commiting acts of vilonce and i'd be an unhappy child, which im certainly not.

so no, i dont lose.

I can accept that you truly believe you are helping demons, just as you say you are. It's a noble idea to believe that this rehabilitation is even possible, and I commend you for wanting to "help" them in that way. Not every act of possession is purely about making people act out in a violent manner toward all who surround them.

Ah of course, you're just too strong-willed to ever allow anything to happen. That would be part of the deception, part of their influence. You're still in control, so there's no reason to be alarmed at all.

Just because you haven't killed anyone doesn't mean they can't influence your actions in any way. They know you trust in your own ability to keep yourself free from them, so why would they bother making you think differently, particularly if they would like you to spread the word that demons can be befriended and educated. Anyone who would take your advice would already be one step down the path to ruin by a demon who chose to use that level of trust against them. Think about it, if you really are too powerful to be completely possessed, then why would they fight you when they can use your own arrogance to help them in the long run?

For your sake, again I urge you to reconsider what you're doing. for the sake of others who would take your word here, I believe you should not be trying to influence others to follow your beliefs. I wish you well in what you're trying to do, but I believe your arrogance in this matter may yet be your undoing.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You are so deceived. One telling line in your signature really gives you away - you say that aliens are only aliens because we alienate them. Ask your demon pals about aliens. Aliens ARE demons. It's just more deception. You want to slam the Bible, but it is the word of God. You claim you have demons in you telling you the truth. I tell you straight up I have the Spirit of God in me and He IS Truth. He gives me the discernment to know what is truth and what is a lie and you sir are falling for a big fat lie.

Satan is the master of deception and he comes as an angel of light. For you, that means he sends his demons to you to pretend they're childlike and that you can control them. You have no control over them without the blood of Christ. You, in fact, ARE a child of the devil. You belong to him and you are darkness. In the darkness, you have no spiritual discernment whatsoever, so while you may think that you're something special for having demons possess you, you're not. You're just one more soul that they're sure they'll get to haul off to hell one day. Fight that while you still have time.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

btw, im not on any drugs, nor do i drink alcohol, and i dont suffer from any mental illness's.

Well isn't that just sad... and too bad... I'm sorry.... hahahhahahah

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The reality is, everything comes from the same Universal source, just as sunlight comes from the sun, becomes a part of a plant in the form of complex hydrocarbons, then part of us. The relationship of parts of a whole extend both in physical metaphors and spiritual ones.

You have to understand, reality is a created experience, and all the characters on the stage are manufactured for the purpose of taking place in a grand play. There is a time however, for each actor to give up his role and return to the whole from whence it came.

There is nothing that can exist, that has not come from the whole of the universe, and there is nothing that can exist, that does not return to the whole of the universe. Demons are just a character within the grand play, and they too are part of the whole, and return to the whole in the same manner that we all will.

It's all role-play down here... grab your character and have a run on the stage of life. Maybe I'll play a demon in my next life, or an angel, or a god... I have not decided yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

" Demons......."

Are fallen angels. They already picked the side they wish to be on.

So did we, that's why we're here. It is a war between good and evil, and we are being tested. We have the free will to choose mans ways or Gods ways.

If you're ever feeling like stepping outside of that NEW AGE philosophy of yours you may want to read the book of Enoch. It's a must read for those who are sincere about a deeper understanding of things like demons.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry. You are either very young or ill educated. Your spelling and grammar are poor. I don't mean to sound nasty, but that tells me you lack education or you are young. Either way, I would read up and research more than what you have "been told," especially by what you think may be a demonic force.

They lie. They manipulate. Why get to someone through fear when you can just seduce them?

If this is true what you are speaking of, you're being extremely gullible. And you're expecting the people in this forum to be the same. Whatever the purpose of this "entity" I doubt they'll find any converts here.

Don't know what else to tell you except that this is pretty textbook manipulation.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Man, this thread is so death metal.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

You are so deceived. One telling line in your signature really gives you away - you say that aliens are only aliens because we alienate them. Ask your demon pals about aliens. Aliens ARE demons. It's just more deception. You want to slam the Bible, but it is the word of God. You claim you have demons in you telling you the truth. I tell you straight up I have the Spirit of God in me and He IS Truth. He gives me the discernment to know what is truth and what is a lie and you sir are falling for a big fat lie.

Satan is the master of deception and he comes as an angel of light. For you, that means he sends his demons to you to pretend they're childlike and that you can control them. You have no control over them without the blood of Christ. You, in fact, ARE a child of the devil. You belong to him and you are darkness. In the darkness, you have no spiritual discernment whatsoever, so while you may think that you're something special for having demons possess you, you're not. You're just one more soul that they're sure they'll get to haul off to hell one day. Fight that while you still have time.

For once i think have found someone dumber than me, do you know what the term alienate means, look it up?

And for the guy who made the really long post, your right, i should have given this up alongtime ago, i have now, after something really strange happened, i kinda accidently vaporised the demons D:

To be honest i'm more of a mad scientist, my original theory was to put alittle bit of me into ever demon i came across and study them to see if they would change, in the end it was clear they were affecting my judgement, all researched specifmans were destroyed and i feel alot better, although it would have been cool to control demons, your personal unseen bodyguards, i only wish i could have my own demon army like on oblivion.

Um well i drifted kinda off topic, but, this wasnt a belief, this was a sorta test, they were like lab rats to me :S

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join