It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If convicted, Scott Peterson will...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
be imprisoned in ice, ala Demolition Man style. Anybody remember this early 90's movie? It was Sly, Wesley Snipes, and Sandra Bullock set in a very odd future.

Well, I'm watching it right now and noticed something very odd. After there were some killings at the cryogenics lab, the cops pull up the report on who all had parole hearings for that day, the name Scott Peterson was on the list. Don't know if this is a conspiacy or a prediction, but I'm going to stick to my guess. I think Scott Petereson will be the first American to spend their sentence in such a way.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Also, in that movie, they talk about the Schwarzeneger presidency. Kinda odd. There has been talks of people being citizens of this country for twenty years being allowed to run for the big one. Should we be watching this movie for all of the predictions? Should we start buying stock in Taco Bell? Should we figure out and master the three shells?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That's pretty funny. Looks like Demolition Man is a movie of prophecy. And you wanna know the funniest thing. It has a better chance of being accurate than the bible...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm starting to think so too. Micro-chips, behavioral engineering, automated fines for swearing, and cryogenics prisons are seeming more and more likely.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yep, it is official. They said the key word for this future, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! This is a prophetic film.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
That's pretty funny. Looks like Demolition Man is a movie of prophecy. And you wanna know the funniest thing. It has a better chance of being accurate than the bible...

Kinda funny I made this post just as this happened...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Damn. Talk about wheels within wheels, spinning everywhich way.

new topics

top topics

join