It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paradise Lost Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, maybe it belongs in UFOs, but anyway--I'm interested in any thoughts, interpretations, comments on this dream.

I had the following dream ten years ago, on 1/2/94. At the time, I had no experience w/studies about UFOs, the occult, conspiracy theories, ancient astronaut theories, etc--I was just a pretty ordinary young adult, in my second year of college. I had just started to record my dreams after waking, because they were beginning to get kind of weird. I also had never heard of Charles Fort before this dream.

"Video-tape/book set-->cheap plain beige packaging.
Perhaps picture of man with crown, old, medieval, maybe later than medieval.
Carlton?-->A predictor
UFO researcher, early 1900s/late 1800s
-->time of the first video camera
-->concerned with the bizarre.
1 tape-->banned footage of dogs breastfeeding
1 tape-->UFOs
1 tape-->how mankind began=
winged creatures
humanoid beautiful
winged creatures w/breathing apparatus
long ago
something happened, they fell
died out.
NEW-->creatures
humanoid creatures
without wings
Different-sized noses, some noses quite big.
then, humans
different races (species?)
paradise lost"

It was this dream that led me down that slippery slope which, ten years later, brings me to ATS.com today. In light of everything I've researched since then about the ancient astronaut theory, Charles Fort's theories, Zecharia Sitchin's theories, this dream makes some sense to me. But I am interested in any interpretations by others, insights, ideas, that might further illuminate this dream info. (Skeptical views that I simply ate too much pizza before going to bed that night also welcome!)

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
charles fort said theyve always been here in secret orders or cult like settings

ive had lucid dreams that came true.
did you dream about his name or what?

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I had dreamt of the name "Carlton" originally, and then I described the dream to a friend of mine and he told me that it sounded like it was describing Charles Fort. So I researched Charles Fort, and it was just kind of weird to get info about somebody I never heard of through a dream. And after that my life took a right turn (left turn?) and I started to really research all this stuff. I suppose this is how some people get interested in these sorts of topics. It almost feels like something outside wanted me to research this stuff.

new topics

join