It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 pays off for lottery players

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

666 pays off for lottery players

www.msnbc.msn.com

BALTIMORE — A number thought by many to be unlucky proved very lucky for thousands of Maryland Lottery players over the weekend.

As a result of Saturday’s Pick 3 drawing of 6-6-6, payout from the lottery more than tripled the amount wagered.

“When triples are drawn, we almost always pay out more than we brought in, which makes them very popular with our Pick 3 players,” Lottery Director Buddy Roogow said. “They’re less popular, however, with our accountants.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you accept the winnings have your sold your soul?

What are the odds of this happening randomly?

From the article:

The Lottery reported a payout of more than $1.6 million, with sales for the drawing at $458,953.

Okay... that is just funny.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Until the Antichrist rears his ugly head, 666 is a merely number and nothing more.
If I buy a hot dog and a Slurpy at 7-11 and the total comes to $6.66 am I cursed. No, just $6.66 dollars short.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

they will just get cursed and starnded on an cursed island
Lost anyone?

not bad for the number of the devil

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rocknroll

Yes but if you select 666 and win, then accept the winnings, have you made a supernatural transaction?

I've heard that to accept the mark of the beast equates to selling your soul.

I'm not religious, so ... Show me the money!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My luck I would have chosen something like 999...

I know I have said this before, but once I got 'all' the lottery numbers off by '1'. I still think that in another dimensional reality, I am having SO much fun spending thte 350million.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
About a week ago The Louisiana Lottery had a pick 3 number of 000. I have never seen that before.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

Many people believe 616 is actually the number of Satan, not 666
www.csad.ox.ac.uk...

16 ("six hundred and sixteen", or "six hundred sixteen" in American English) is believed by some Christians to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible. Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

new topics

top topics

join