It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is experience necessary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Experience is necessary to keep the corrupt in power and McCain and Obama both have enough to manage that.After all the american people will be much better off with one of these two corporate politicians than they would be with someone like Paul who would stop all the ignorant spending overseas and put value back into the dollar.Who wants the constitution to mean anything anyway after all it was written by crazys like Madison,Jefferson and the like and what did they know about how to fleece the sheep?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Quazga

I actually posted about Obama's experience here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And according to this source: How Good Are Experienced Presidents? some of our best presidents have had less than Obama. And some of our worst have MUCH more experience...

So, I would say to your kitty there, the only real qualifications to be President are fully met by Barack Obama.
And experience has not shown to be telling in the final assessment.

Ill agree with you for the most part. Except this case is unique, we are pretty much in recession and pretty much have 2 wars going (Afghanistan and Iraq). Experience plays a crucial role as to how things develop.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Quazga

I actually posted about Obama's experience here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And according to this source: How Good Are Experienced Presidents? some of our best presidents have had less than Obama. And some of our worst have MUCH more experience...

So, I would say to your kitty there, the only real qualifications to be President are fully met by Barack Obama.
And experience has not shown to be telling in the final assessment.

Ill agree with you for the most part. Except this case is unique, we are pretty much in recession and pretty much have 2 wars going (Afghanistan and Iraq). Experience plays a crucial role as to how things develop.

Yes I would say that experience is "admitting we have a problem" is the first step to getting it solved.

I for one feel as if the GOP has done their best to deny any problems which has made it worse.

I vote for Obama, the one with the most experience in being honest.

<< 1   >>

join