It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ichabod
reply to post by mattguy404

Would this be your response to God if you were in his presence after your death? Would you actually have the stones to say, "Hey God, you didn't give me enough reasons to trust and believe you. Sorry I spit in your face all these years but I'm sure you're big enough to get over it."

Minus the whole spitting bit, that would be my exact response. "Most" gods, are of the 'i am the only god, if you believe in another god youre stuffed' variety.
Without evidence, id be stupid to commit to a god, just because everyone else says i should.
God hasnt appeared before me, spoken to me, or left any sign. And no, i dont really consider the glorious beauty of a sunset, or a burnt piece of toast with a vague face on it as evidence.

I dont think anyone hates 'god', although some believers may hate the 'other' gods.
I DO think there are people who hate believers.....for whatever reason. But theres also alot of hatred for 'athiests' comming the other way.

Originally posted by Ichabod
How many instances of favorable treatments of God can you remember?

How exactly would you favourably treat god in the media? give more coverage to miracles?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but it got me thinking. In the christian religion are we not considered "gods children?"

Do you love your children? If they failed to follow your "rules", what would you do?

Would you punish them for eternity?

No matter how old they were, what they did or how "repentant" or not they were, would you still love them and forgive them?

Or would you send your child to hell for eternity?

I think we would all agree that this form of punishment would be abusive and neglectful.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Gotta love a thread like this to get people riled up.

Before I give my 2 cents, I will just tell you that I was raised Catholic, and at 13, I decided to become an atheist. I was so sure of what I believed that I spent much time trying to convince people life was merely coincidences. I was an atheist until two years ago when a major breakthrough occured. From it, I was able to see auras and learned to meditate. From meditation I discovered the truth.

Frist off, there is only one true reality yet an infinity of perceptions to see it through. Therefore, I'm only offering my perception. Like everyone else, I happen to think it's the real truth so here goes.

There is unequivicably a Creator. I do not read the Bible. I associate with no religion. Mankind has a very warped view of spirituality due to what the elite have done for a very long time. They've manipulated much. The Infinite Creator is not fear-instilling. The Ten Commandments weren't even real. The Creator does not say what you can't do, only what you can.
All he wants you to realize is that you have just as much ability to create as he does.

I get it. I get what all the atheists are saying. I used to say all these things. How can x, y, and z happen under the Creator's watch? Simple, it's one of the fundamentals parts of Cosmic Law. It's the Law of Free Will. And it simply means what you think it would, that all life in all existences are entitled to free will. If you want to hate/ignore/love the Creator, you are free to do so. He will never stop doing work, and giving to all.

We are an experiment. We are an experiment of higher powers that work under him. There have been many additions, subtractions, and multiplications within our own system in attempt to determine what is the best learning situation that can be provided to us. One thing is for sure, there are no mistakes.

So let's move on to the illusion. This "society" is an illusion. You are currently in the the illusion of the space/time continuum. Your spirit or metaphysical self resides in the time/space continuum. That is to say that the time/space continuum is three dimensions of time and one dimension of space. When you pass, you go back to the time/space continuum where it is much more clearly seen what happened within that incarnation. With space being the constant your perspective is flipped. But you can't always remain in time/space and continue learning because there is no physical motion. So you set forth in what is understood to be the next best incarnation for you and come back to space/time where you are able to put your ideas in motion.

Everyone has to understand something. Most people have no concept of what kind of vibrational energy they are emitting to the universe. People individualize others and criticize them for it when really, the personality defciency is a global pattern, not within the individual. Why is that? Almost everyone is brainwashed. They aren't getting the fair shake at life because all of the truth is suppressed. So if you say "I don't like Christians because of how they are and what they've done to me", why can't you see that most likely they are a blind child in need of love? Maybe it's because you are as well. That's what the One Infinite Creator sees. Everything needs unconditional love. Most adults on this planet have the spirituality of a baby.

Next point, does anyone realize the true size of eternal life? Earth while equally important as anything else, is a fleck in the multiversal scale that exists. There are so many creations, so many planets, and so many lifeforms that you must start thinking big picture in order any part of the truthful grand picture.

I will make this clear as well. There's no such thing as Satan. Period. It's completely made up to keep people under control. The Bible was changed over so many times for the elite to rule the weak by fear mongering (sound familiar?). "If you don't do exactly what this says, you will go straight to hell for eternity" There is no hell. But people subdued in the extreme fear of eternal pain and suffering. If you were trying to control a mass of people can you name a better way? Psychological warfare is easy when one side has all the weapons.

A lot of people correlate religion to god and become confused. I.E. "this religion is corrupt and evil and look what they do to people." While they are correct with what they presume, it has no correlation to Source whatsoever. This is the doing of man under the Cosmic Law of Free Will. Religion and god are not verbatim one in the same under any circumstance.

If anyone wants to seek the truth, meditate. And meditate frequently. All the answers have always been inside you if you take a very long, silent look. All of this that I posted I know true from meditation and it took me a hard while to change from atheist to believer. If there was only one piece of advice I could give anyone in any existence is to meditate. I don't mean to be redundant, it's just very important.

Everyone will find out at some point. Life is eternal. Don't believe that this is all you have. You will be around to do amazing things for a very long time.

So I guess I should answer the OP. Is there a conspiracy against god? Only in the same manner of the conspiracy of the entire planet. The whole planet is fixed. Therefore, most of the thoughts within the planet are fixed. It's a planned conspiracy just as much as anything else: government, politics, controlling weather, disease....the whole bit. It's all been crafted. Here's the thing though, consciousness cannot be stopped. So while this knowledge of the truth of the planet may weigh somebody down, the truth really should set one free. And the truth of love, light and prosperity is amazing.

If you think I'm crazy, you should know that I'm simply a reflection of you. Just as you are of me. No matter what your thoughts and beliefs, I support your choice in free will and love.

There are two types of people in this world right now: those figuring it out and those hitting rock bottom. If you pay attention to the signs around you, you can turn it around right away. If not, you must fall very far. There's no need to get hit across the face with a hard life lesson, but if you need it, you'll get it.

Much love and light to all and if you really want the answers, meditate.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
Conspiracy?

not really

What's wrong with you God-believers?

rhetorical question?

Nobody HATES god. It's just that noone believes in him/it/whatever.

ehhh, i'll have to disagree with you there. There are certainly people that hate G*d.

It looks like those who believe are afraid of something..

It's quite the opposite. Those who don't believe in a higher power are the ones that are afraid. It is easier and far less scary to live in a world without "G*d".

This religion thing is all about control anyway.

What form of control? Who is the "controller"? I agree, i'm just curious how you see this.

People don't like to be controlled!

And again, it's quite the opposite, most people want to be controlled. If you are being controlled you have purpose. Most do not have purpose.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here is my view on the matter, it can be summed up by the signature I use on most of my gaming sites and other forums. Concerning the nations, and peoples rejection of God and Country and their idiotic laws to try to keep it suppressed

"I pledge allegiance to the flag, In God I trust, I will fly my flag and wear my cross when and where I want and there is no man alive who can take that away from me"

Before I denounce either of those they will have to kill me first.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
When I was old enough to look into the skies at night in complete wonderment, consciously, for the first time... I told myself there must be something in all this that will have an affect on my life.

And I read there were planets, and taught about some by my parents and read about the planets... some mythical and giant beyond words... and then I saw pictures and I was amazed... still am.

And when I was 13 i was given a choice to continue learning about God through the system which had just indoctrinated me into manhood. I said no thank you, I will go elsewhere to find God. With all of the improbable things I've seen in my life, still the one important entity i have yet to see is God. God doesn't return my requests in plain English... it's usually cryptic codes, strange sightings and Everybody Loves Raymond reruns.

Point is, God exists not at you see him, or I. Neither here nor there. Like me. And God could be a fleet of good people lined at every corner just waiting.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
the reasons god is hated are so many that narrowing it down to any 'conspiracy' is going to be impossible.

i can tell you why i do though.
show me one "God" based religion that has not at some point commited mass murder, genocide, terrorism, or overzealous capital punishment in the name of said god, and then maybe you can tell me he is a good guy. if you ask me, any god who's love inspires so much murder and all out war, just does not sound like a heck of a guy.
of course there is also the old testament pettiness. that god is so vain and jealous and attention starved. what a little whore he comes across as. the things he asks people to do to prove their love, the ways he punishes people on whims. that god sucks.
and there is definitely something to be said for the fact that so many of his followers just have lost sight of even the best parts of their religion and succumbed to all the human nature as the rest of us low-life humans do, but they dont admit it and still feel they can cast judgement on others.
oh and dont let me forget that catholic pedophile cult raping thousands of children and justifying it because that god will just let it go if they are sorry. i mean like really really sorry. i could go on but i have a feeling that instead of inviting any actualy discussion, i will just get flamed for my post anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Here is my take...

I grew up in Baptist school from kindergarten - 9th grade and church since a baby. I know much about the Bible. As I grew up, we were forced to study the Bible, now i have studied not only from the Bible but also Jewish interpreted writings and so ons. I found that today's bible has been so transformed it is completely unbelieveable and everything is a symbol.
Basically the government can fulfill the Revelation prophecy, because you can fill in the symbols with whatever you want. The Bible now is like a fuzzy picture, where you have to draw your own outlines. That is very suspicious. And then they completely change the meanings of words in the Bible like the underworld and the heavens or heaven. like I said the bible is not solid, it is a transparent book to the point where you can concieve many things, which may not be true, that would easily make you a believer.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thehype16

My next point, the Bible was written by man and coincides with other teachings that people purposely overlook. Like the possibilty of aliens, why are there so many histories that coincide with the Bible claiming things such as aliens but the story is different in the Bible? And I truly believe that these angels? were and are essentially some type of aliens. All it is is a change of words. i'll see if I can find pics of some heiroglyphics, I saw. It was supposed to be the presence of an angel and it was an orb in the sky with wings, now back then how would be the only to describe that flies? wings. and in the book of daniel he describes a ufo. and in other parts of the Bible ufos are described as well. On another note the farthest non modern day Bible says man was created in our image.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
Conspiracy?
What's wrong with you God-believers? Nobody HATES god. It's just that noone believes in him/it/whatever.
It looks like those who believe are afraid of something.. This religion thing is all about control anyway. People don't like to be controlled!

you're ultimately controlled and/or influenced by something otherdimensional, whether you realize it or not. this is the point of spiritual understanding that the various ancient texts are trying to impart to people. you aren't just a 3d blob of protoplasm. you're multidimensional, and although you can't see those other dimensions, don't assume there's not something there, interfacing with you right now, directing your thoughts, guiding you in the direction of the particular paradigm you've currently signed up for. you have countless possible destination points, only 1 of which is the source.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Now here is my next point, some people Muslims when there religion is basically the same as christianity almost. an omnipotent being? that created all. now people get stark raving mad when I say Allah and their God are basically the same thing. It's not like God has some some type of specific identity. History shows that religion has been used repeatedly to control mass groups of people.

Also, why is the Bible designed so that if you find any thing wrong or suspicious, it justifies itself or covers it up with another verse.

Also, why does God examplify one of the nine deadly sins? Jealousy.

I could go on forever but right now I'm tired.
Just ask me or give me yopur proof.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

you're ultimately controlled and/or influenced by something otherdimensional, whether you realize it or not. this is the point of spiritual understanding that the various ancient texts are trying to impart to people. you aren't just a 3d blob of protoplasm. you're multidimensional, and although you can't see those other dimensions, don't assume there's not something there, interfacing with you right now, directing your thoughts, guiding you in the direction of the particular paradigm you've currently signed up for. you have countless possible destination points, only 1 of which is the source.

let's do an experiment.
put a baby in a social vaccum. teach it nothing ever.
will it be naturally inclined to believe in god?
i do not understand how, when it obviously takes outside influence to bring god into your life, but in absence of that info, the devil doesnt bother to pop in and make you evil?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehype16

Now here is my next point, some people Muslims when there religion is basically the same as christianity almost. an omnipotent being? that created all. now people get stark raving mad when I say Allah and their God are basically the same thing. It's not like God has some some type of specific identity. History shows that religion has been used repeatedly to control mass groups of people.

Also, why is the Bible designed so that if you find any thing wrong or suspicious, it justifies itself or covers it up with another verse.

ya know, i read a debunking of the allah is jehovah thing. and i thought AHA! they aren't the same! so i took this to a guy i knew was a real scholar of the ancient languages of mesopotamia, just to be sure, and he proved to me (takes alot to prove things to me hehehe) they were the same. i was very surprised. so then i did some back tracking. apparently, allah had become the moon god, somewhere along the way (before muhammad) and i had to find out why. so back i went on the etymological timeline. allah was ilah, was il (or EL!!), was lil, was Enlil. If nothing else, Allah was an Elohiym (as a type of supernatural order of god), but since he was also Enlil, I realize the thing had answered itself. Somebody turned Enlil into the Moon god, and Muhammand fixed it...or so it seemed. I'm still trying to fit all these pieces together but yep, same guy!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

let's do an experiment.
i do not understand how, when it obviously takes outside influence to bring god into your life, but in absence of that info, the devil doesnt bother to pop in and make you evil?

if god talks to the baby, the baby will believe in the sound of the voice talking to it, at least, to the extent a baby can.

the introduction of civilization and with it, the trappings of religion, were a gift from Enki. wasn't that nice?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehype16

ya know, i read a debunking of the allah is jehovah thing. and i thought AHA! they aren't the same! so i took this to a guy i knew was a real scholar of the ancient languages of mesopotamia, just to be sure, and he proved to me (takes alot to prove things to me hehehe) they were the same. i was very surprised. so then i did some back tracking. apparently, allah had become the moon god, somewhere along the way (before muhammad) and i had to find out why. so back i went on the etymological timeline. allah was ilah, was il (or EL!!), was lil, was Enlil. If nothing else, Allah was an Elohiym (as a type of supernatural order of god), but since he was also Enlil, I realize the thing had answered itself. Somebody turned Enlil into the Moon god, and Muhammand fixed it...or so it seemed. I'm still trying to fit all these pieces together but yep, same guy!
You know what in Baptist school, I was taught the names of God and was surprised to read Zecharia Stitchin's work about the Annunaki in Sumeria. And some the aliens names were names of God but I wasn't sure if this was purposey set up or something but I highly doubt that.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

yeah i followed it. the etymology is fascinating. it even makes a brief stopover at ba'al (probably where the name picked up the moon god hack). ba'al simply meant LORD, so technically, it could be applied to any of the elohiym type figures. as a result, the addition of further honorifics were added, like ba'al zebub (lord of the air, or lord of flying things), and so on. one of those obviously was a moon good honorific, which was chosen perhaps by some sultan along the way, who prefered the concept of a moon god title and it just stuck like glue to successive incarnations of Al'lah, until finally Muhammad, under the tutelage of some scholar or another, realized Al'lah was not an equal part of the pantheon but the head of it (this is echoed in the details regarding Enlil, who is the head honcho that is upstaged by Enki. i found also that one of the reasons this happened was because Enki's priests were the primary authors of all the texts from the time of the Garden! in other words, he had a stranglehold on almost all data regarding the elohiym).

[edit on 2-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Sitchins studied economics....hardly credible on sumerian tablets...anyhoo,god is starting to dwindle because westerns civilization is starting to cut off the shackles that have been a detriment to us...and most of us simply dont need a book of fables as a crutch to support us.But God isnt really dying out...maybe in the western world...but the western world isnt the the whole world..still over a billion muslims,african countries religion is still very much a part of life,Christianity in China is on the rise etc etc...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Nobody hates god.

God is misunderstood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

let's do an experiment.

if god talks to the baby, the baby will believe in the sound of the voice talking to it, at least, to the extent a baby can.

the introduction of civilization and with it, the trappings of religion, were a gift from Enki. wasn't that nice?

yes but we have, in all the history of man, no evidence that god has ever made his presence known to anyone. we have some nice stories but no real anything. in fact even the stories are no stronger than ones about bigfoot, ufos, dragons, santa claus, the chupacabra, my imaginary friend from the 3rd grade. so i would like to do the experiment anyway, just to see if this god finally shows up for real.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

this has NOTHING to do with sitchin. it's from the actual texts as translated by oxford university.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join