It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Marley was a Prophet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I used to enjoy chatting with a friend of my fathers called wensal over a pint in a local pub, he was a lot older than me at 75 years old and i found him to be a delightfully fascinating conversationist, he once told me about how his parents were family friends of the marleys back in jamaica and how when bob marley came to england he would stay at his mothers house, he told me that bob was very concentrated on the fact that the human race was divided by racial hatred and historical wrongs committed by one race to another, he said that bob wanted to promote a message through his songs that would resonate with all races and transcend the social barriers that divide people. He told me that bobs father was irish and that bob felt he was as white as he was black and that the messages in his songs should be for all mankind because if we realised the truth that we are kept in a state of constant fear of our differences by a system that seeks to control and enslave us all but if we could be shown we have that in common we might unite as brothers and sisters and overcome this mental slavery as one love one true human family.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join