It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Camp of the Saints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is the camp Satan encompassed. Listen and learn...

You were encompassed with great signs of deception. These signs pertain to moments of day. The truth is when you are almost asleep or going into sleep, but not sleep yet, that is "evening". Ignore what the surrounding blasts. When you are sleep, that is "night", not this other night between etc to etc based on man made time presuaded by the lack of light outside. When you are awaking, that is "early morning"... When you are awake, that is "morning" no matter what your surrounding blasts against you.

"Divide body forget why my popper concealed (or: denied) we, blast against we"

The blast is outter exterier encompassing the camp. The camp is you, your personal body experience. You are a day experiencing your early morning, morning, evening, and night. There is only 4 truely.

The other 4 is Midnight, late night, high noon, and afternoon which are added deception encompassing the Camp of the saints. The total deception reveals an "8" (a sign for eternal) revealing as not so. No coincidence this is the 8th month and 8th year of 2000. No coincidence this 1st, on the calendar, is right on top of the 8th. And if you're following my threads this is a divided week. It's 2 weeks if we go by the two months by dates involved, but it's one week literally if we go by days counted (sun through sat).

The first thing that comes to mind concerning camp is a sleeping bag and tent. The tent opens during light and closes during dark. See the times of day related?

The Camp of the Saints was a secret society till Satan, like a material, de-materialized and went scarce which removes the encompassing deception of signs.

So if you go to sleep during man's supposed noon time, you are experiecing actually the night in truth.

^^"But of that day and hour knoweth no man...", remember? You didnt know jack till Satan's deceiving material de-materialized.

Now get back to minding your camp solo. We each experience alone early morning, morning, evening, and night since seperate, as in divided.

Any questions or comments?

Yes, ppl have been under deception looking at what the stars, the sun, the moon, and the planets in the skies say. The actual sun, moon, stars, planets is persons. Take this fact when reading the bible and you'll see a lot more truth right under your nose.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm glad i'm not the only one who doesnt understand what is being said here. Could you please explain more.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Do what now?

One more line so there is no doubt.

Do what now?

top topics

join