It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, And Stuff.............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin' So I says to myself, Self? What should I be thinkin' about and stuff?
Hmmmmmm........... what should I be thinkin' about? What should I be thinkin' about?
C'mon brain........ you better be doin' some good thinkin' and stuff, or like I'm gonna aim a magnifyn' glass on a sunny day into my ear and burn you good......
Hmmmmmm.............
What should I be thinkin' about?
Well, like I can't stop thinkin' about Buffy The Vampire Slayer and stuff. Yep, maybe I should be thinkin' about Vampires and stuff. Yeah! Like some of those vampires are pretty cool and stuff! And like some of those vampires and witches and slayers are kinda hot and stuff.
Hmmmmm..... I wonder if any of those vampires ever do some thinkin'? I bet they do! I bet they do some like really cool immortal brain thinkin' and stuff! Yeah! Now that's like really cool and stuff!
So, I says to my brain, Brain? Can you be doin' such good thinkin' and stuff?
Hmmmmm.............
Yep. Like I know I can do some good thinkin' like a hot vampire and stuff! Yeah!
Let's see.
I bet those vampires are like really smart and stuff.
And like I bet they like really cool music and stuff too.
Hmmmmm........ vampires sound pretty cool! Yeah!
I got it! I want to be a vampire and stuff! I'm gonna let a vampire bite me! That way I can like be doin' some really cool thinkin' when I'm flyin' around like a bat and stuff! And I can say blah, blah all the time. And like on Halloween I can have some real fun! Yeah! And like vampires never are depressed because they don't need to be, 'cause they are so cool! And like I can find a hot vampire chick to hang out with for like ever and stuff.
Yeah! Vampires Rule!
I want to be a Vampire!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
LIFE FORCE IS IMMORTAL, AND ETERNAL
ALL THAT PASSES FROM ONE EXISTENCE TO ANOTHER, IS KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE...AND LOVE. EVEN FOR VAMPIRES.

Got the stomach for it?

BRING ME TO LIFE...

LIVE AS IF THE NEXT TEN MINUTES ARE YOUR LAST, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE YOUR LAST SUNRISE.

THE ROMANCE OF IMMORTALITY, SEDUCES US, BY CONQUERING WHAT WE FEAR THE MOST

THE THIRST IS TAKING OVER

join