It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Plane Over Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I found this video clip. Not sure what this is, but it sure isn't a bird at this altitude. Has this clip been discussed before? If so, I apologize, I just didn't find anything when I did a search.

www.ufocasebook.com...

The object I am referring to is the dark spot that stays stationary and seems to fade in and out. Not the Jet trail in the upper left.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by no name needed]

[edit on 1-8-2008 by no name needed]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nothing there.
The file is a redirect.
The redirect the file contains, "ufocasebook.com/Images/waiting.jpg", is dead.

[edit on 1/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

The link is working for me. Here, try this

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

That's the same URL, heh.

I've tried both FF and IE, no good for me.

I am assuming it is a video by your description, even tho the redirect claims a jpg. Can you get the direct URL to the video, from your players' open/edit box?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To me all I see is another plane. What was up with that music though? Scared the beejus outta me when it loaded.

Anyway... am I not looking in the right place? I was looking at me left at the streak in the sky that to me looked like another plane.

BTW, it opened for me in Windows Media Player...

[edit on 1-8-2008 by MacSen191]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I have just taken a look at this through windows media. There is some thing that appears to fade in and out but not sure what it is

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Here is the website I found it on. The video is at the bottom of the page. If this doesn't work...the Arrrrggggg!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagan64

ok, thanks, looks like its on my end.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagan64

Yes, it is located near the center of the shot. it is not sharp at all, but you can clearly see that "something" is there!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK, had to open it direct with MP.

Anyway, yeah, odd, comes up out of the clouds hell-a-fast, as if it were playing peek-a-boo, heh.

I'm curious why the clip cuts there, instead of continuing tho, unless that was the last simply the object was seen.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I'm curious why the clip cuts there, instead of continuing tho, unless that was the last simply the object was seen.

Yes, I agree! I am skeptical of any clip that doesn't show from beginning to end. However, perhaps, that was the entire clip. Anyway, I'm sure we can rule out birds, soooo...what could be at that altitude and "fade" in and out?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just barely caught it. However, I must say, that was the most annoying sound I have ever heard...and I come from a huge family lol.

new topics

top topics

join