It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War with China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Will go down in Africa (at first, it will probably move to mainland China at some point, but don't quote me on that). It will be instigated by African issues i.e. China inhumanly dominating Africa's economy and supporting certain oppressive African gov'ts.
The war will serve two (probably among others) key purposes at home in the US.
1. By being in support of Africa, it is hoped to alleviate "white guilt" in the US. The gov't is tired of black Americans having that 'ace in the hole' if you will.
2. By being in support of Africa, it is to be used to enhance black/white polarization by implying that somehow it is because the president is black (obama) that we are at war in Africa and that it's a race thing and white people should be mad about it. e.g. "We shouldnt be sending OUR CHILDREN to save some backward ass 'n-word's!" is the sentiment the illluminati are looking for... This is expected to cause unprecedented unrest and conflict because the white population will be more willing to stand in opposition to the balck population with their 'white guilt' being alleviated.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
War between China and the USA WILL NOT happen, we both rely on each other so much it would devastate both of our economy's. It would bring lots of jobs back here to the US....but with bringing those jobs back you would see prices on products double. We rely heavily on China's cheap labor.

Here is an excellent video series I recommend watching on how much we actually rely on each other.

I will try and find the complete series....

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Doesn't the Chinese military have an approximate 200 Million Man Infantry?

If so, we wouldn't have a prayer...no matter how subjective your opinion of the United States' Technology level. I'm sure it's one reason we haven't actually done anything to Iran (China's as well as Russia's Ally) yet.

Of course, I could just be naive in thinking a purely capitalist nation wouldn't want a world war. Hmm...

new topics

join