It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A detailed encounter I read about on MUFON...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was just on the UFO Stalker site which has a live feed map of the most recent UFO sightings, and I read the most amazing detailed encounter of a UFO.

I hope it is o.k. to post this even though it is not my experience.? It comes from someone in Missouri.

I have had some experiences lately that touch on this person's experience, but not even near how amazing. Now I know not to believe everything I read but this person sounds genuine and if her story is legit, what do you think our future holds? And has anyone else experienced something similar?

Here is an excerpt from her encounter:

Then I moved about 40 feet into the parking lotarea. Where ever I moved,....it followed right over me......continually doing the same thing....four whispy lights...round and round in the counter clockwise direction...go to the center..make a ball of light....bounce back apart into the four "energies" again.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is my experience I posted in another thread. I am only posting it for those who want to know about my experience, but what I am really interested in is the MUFON encounter and what you all think.

I recently awoke to an orb hovering above my head with what looked like a dark cloud next to it and then something else caught my eye and there was a child or short person/form next to my bed and then I either passed out with fright or couldn't handle whatever was happening I just remember being scared and closing my eyes. I then woke up the next morning like nothing happened. I remember feeling like the orb was good and maybe protecting me from the dark cloud. ??? I didn't know what to think. I do know that I remembered it a few days later and not that morning. That really freaked me out. This is one of the main reasons I began checking out this site. I haven't started a thread about it because it is so crazy. I know what I saw and I know it was not an illusion. It looked like an irradescent undulating bubble of light. Since then on two seperate occasions now my daughter who is nearly four has told me an orange/yellow light has "sneeked up on me," and "flew over me." I did not tell her what I saw. I also have capture many orbs that look just like what I saw in MANY pictures. I KNOW it is not dust... maybe it is Dust. I also had my name called out to me in the light of day, 7:30 in the morning. So disconcerting I left me house. It was a woman's voice and did sound "nice" though. ??? ... ...I have a theory that the paranormal and what we call extraterrestrial are connected.

light and love,
-anyone

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

I had an orb experience that was incredible... different but certain

It was in 03

I was at band practice in my drummers garage and myself and the other guitar player
were sitting on the couch inside the garage which faced the main house. The garage door was open because we (guitar players) were on break intensely debating in favor of an arrangement change with the drummer.

So we (guitarists ) are sitting down on a couch in the garage facing the house.

The drummer was standing facing us back to the house.

The other guitar player was very pissed and was in mid sentence when I saw an Amber ORB of light fall/fly towards the roof of the house, then slow down further, make a u turn and shot off twice as fast,Almost as if "it" was deflected by something invisible. In fact the other guitar player stopped mid sentence and fell silent for a moment, then perfectly syncopated we both said "did you see that"?

The drummer was heated and he thought we were completely pulling his curlys...

When the guitar player and I discussed it later , we both had concurring observations on the sighting... Amber, angle, speed, size ( basketball ) and a incandescent sparkle coming off of it.

I will tell you it looked like magic,,, hell it moved like magic. It was the most incredibly thing I have ever witnessed and I think you are the first person I have ever told this story to - a stranger -- ATS is great!

If you have or get pictures let me take a gander would ya???

Oh and I sensed not emotional discharge or feeling from it. I just felt AWE!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Awesome! It is great to find people to commiserate with and to share unbelievable experiences without feeling crazy.

Thanks for sharing. I have found others as well who have had similar experiences. Check out this thread.

I have a bunch of pics with orbs but they all have family members in them so I wasn't going to post, besides most will just scream dust or lens flare. I will look through some and maybe post. Some are not digital so I would have to scan them... I don't know how that will show up.? Also I never knew at the time that I was photographing anything except family.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by anyone]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have officially derailed the OP.

Anyway I thought I would post these two pics because they were both taken around the same time of year in 2005. Each was from a different role of film and taken at different locations yet in both photos the orb that is near my daughters head in each photo seems to be proportionately similar to the other photo with comparison to the size of her head in each photo. That is way too coincidental. I have other photos with similar orbs but these two photos from different rolls of film at two different locations have a great comparison to each other. I have grayed out their faces for obvious reasons and circled the orbs seen in each photo -2 in one, 1 in the other. The photo with just 1 orb has very apparent scratches in the gloss of the photo from handling it. Both of these photos I scanned and imported.

The orb I saw in my room hovering over me looked like these but much more iridescent and i little bigger in proportion to size.

pic1

pic2

join