It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: To Provoke War, Cheney Considered Proposal To Dress Up Navy Seals As Iranians And Shoot A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: To Provoke War, Cheney Considered Proposal To Dress Up Navy Seals As Iranians And Shoot At Them

thinkprogress.org

During the journalism conference event, I asked Hersh specifically about this meeting and if he could elaborate on what occurred. Hersh explained that, during the meeting in Cheney’s office, an idea was considered to dress up Navy Seals as Iranians, put them on fake Iranian speedboats, and shoot at them. This idea, intended to provoke an Iran war, was ultimately rejected
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
YAY! Get ready, because I'm sure they had other options that will actually work...

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not to detract from the thread but when I posted this yesterday ...,

EXCLUSIVE: To Provoke War, Cheney Considered Proposal To Dress Up Navy Seals As Iranians And Shoot At Them»

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a mod moved it to the Terrorism thread where it died a quite death. Should my feelings be hurt?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thats interesting that it went into the terrorism thread. I did a search of the breaking news stories and it didn't come up.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, I wonder which plan they did propose and is in action now?

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The above linked thread by Maxmars was determined to not be Breaking News. As it is, this thread of the same topic is not Breaking News.

Please contribute any further comments/questions to the above linked thread in Maxmars' post.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join