It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart Warns Employees of Democratic Win

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I think the higher ups are just realy hurt they arent getting huge tax breaks,that they where use to while bush was president.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I refuse to support Walmart. I saw a pretty good documentary on my Xbox360's Netflix about Walmart. One point from the doc: Walmart was granted funds to open a new store with tax payer money, while a long time small business was never offered these funds when they opened. The small business has to close its doors b/c Walmart is cheaper. I boycott stores that are open 24 hours on holidays , I mean come on, the holidays are supposed to be spent with family and friends, not on the clock pretending to be happy to be there.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
At least they will stone high prices to death.

IOTW

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

As Dr.Evil said "OH BOO FRIKKIN HOO!" what the Hell are they talking about; it's about damn time we get some damn decent wages and In my state job we had a union, the dues were a whopping $3.75 a paycheck (biweekly)
Whoopdeedoo!!! AND guess what the union DID have our backs, So they are crying because what? They won't have slave wagers working anymore. F%$^) THEM!!!! WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED AND PAID BETTER!!!!! I hate these GD thieves they keep making money at the expense of the lowest workers on the ladder and it keeps me disgusted it's why I quit their idiot job!!!!!!

edit on 7-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: I needed to dd another emoticon.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i worked for walmart for a day lol
they made me listen to audio on this subject and videos.
They made me sign a paper sayign i would never join a union or talk to a representative while employed to walmart or i would not get the job.

needless to say i walked out i was like wtf this is suppose to be America i should be able to talk to who ever i want.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join