It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad gunning for Mel Gibson?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
www.libertyforum.org...

www.libertythink.com...

Check out this audio clip of WARL 1320 host Jack Blood on the Genesis Network's National Intel Report on Feb. 26.

Blood reminds that Mossad announced a while back that they would be killing people in the U.S. Blood then says:
I've heard some very underground news folks, and I don't want to spread any rumors here, but the deal has already been done. The Mossad is already thinking about taking out Mel Gibson.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If the Mossad is thinking of taking out Mel than he had better start preparing for the hereafter.

When you are on their (s) hit list, its only a matter of time

However don't you think given the current state of things that there are more important fish to fry than a diminutive Hollywood (nee Oz) egomaniac?

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by deevee]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That could definitely start an incredible amount of problems between the u.s and israel

Not that there shouldnt be problems any way
i think that israel needs to be pushed a little more by our current administration to get the heck out of the west bank
it is the source of the terrorism for the most part that the arabs are using.
They are upset and some concessions should be made
after 9/11 bush did ask israel to lighten up and they did not like it and we relented
proving that bush is not as strong as some would think
but i will say that is the only thing ive seen so far from him that i was impressed with

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You think Gibson and his security team know something we don't?

The WND story is a dead give away:

www.wnd.com...

'THE PASSION' UNLEASED
'Protection squad'
for Gibson's Jesus
Security detail hired for James Caviezel as execs think movie's main stars targeted

Posted: March 8, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern

� 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

James Caviezel, who plays Jesus in Mel Gibson's blockbuster "The Passion of the Christ," has reportedly been assigned a security detail to protect him.

"There are some crazy people out there and everything is being done to protect Mel and Jim from physical attack," a source close to executives of Newmarket Films told the London Express.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just goes to show how religion and hate coincide.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You

Betcha if anything happens, it was done "in the name of religion"

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Because religion is anti-human...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh good grief, the Mossad isn't that stupid are they? If 80% of this country is Christian and they were to kill someone for making a "christian" film do you really believe they would ever have our support again? I am not sure if Mel is an american citizen or not but I could see every backwoods preacher (along with all the crooked TV preachers) freaking out about this and calling for the end of Isreal. Do they think without us they stand a chance? No, nukes or not they would be hit and hit hard if we pull support.

Just my opinion but I think most Americans have a problem with how Isreal deals with the Palestinians anyway so they don't have the support they think. This would be the end though and not because it is Mel Gibson but because of the act.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I think this is limited thinking, no offense because this is a reoccuring theme lately.

The corrilation is between hate and the human heart. Religion only serves to justify the hate some harbor and is not a result nessisarily of the religion itself.

The KKK for instance take out of context phrases and uses them to justify their hate and malcontent.

In that they are the wrong doers, not Christianity.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"James Caviezel, who plays Jesus in Mel Gibson's blockbuster "The Passion of the Christ," has reportedly been assigned a security detail to protect him.
There are some crazy people out there and everything is being done to protect Mel and Jim from physical attack," a source close to executives of Newmarket Films told the London Express."

Hm, didn't Caviezel get struck with lightening at least once during filming? I think he needs a security detail to protect him against God.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If Mossad were to assassinate Mel, you can guarantee there would be a cover story - maybe a lone nutter. Now where have I heard that before?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mel was born in Peekskill, New York but was raised in Australia - so he is an American citizen. And James "Jesus" Caviezel was struck by lightning once during the filming of the Passion. Although I don't see it as a big deal, when you're working on the top of a mountain day in and day out, you're bound to get hit by lightning. Shoot, I've been hit by lightning 4 times, twice in the same damn are, lol. I'm attractive that way I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

James Caviezel, who plays Jesus in Mel Gibson's blockbuster "The Passion of the Christ," has reportedly been assigned a security detail to protect him.

The must be pretty ineffective then....he was in town recently at EWTN Studio's giving an interview, a friend of mine saw him and had his picture made with him

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
anyone smell hype here ? - nahh must just be me

as it stands Mel could actually buy most of Israel on the takings from the film - see the recent postings on aint-it-cool news

as for mossad taking someone out for being part of the film - well i think deny ignorance says it all

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Shoot, I've been hit by lightning 4 times, twice in the same damn are, lol. I'm attractive that way I guess.

Are you joking or what? Four times?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Are you joking or what? Four times?

Gazrok recently posted that he was struck by lightning 3 or 4 times. It's difficult for me to believe both of these guys.

Mossad? I wouldn't put anything past them.

[Edited on 3/13/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nope. Like I said, I must be attractive like that.
I got struck twice in the same area (a few years apart) in the Wasatch mountain range around Salt Lake City. The next two times I got struck were while living in Japan. Once while kayaking in the ocean (wasn't a direct hit, and I was close to shore - some locals had to take me in). The next time was when I was outside rollerblading with some friends. I suppose some people are just more adept at getting hit by lightning than others. Or I always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

For all those wanting to know how much Gib Melson (purposely done : ) can pocket from the... PASSION! Check out this CNN article. Mel is is definately going to be having a lot of cake till the end of time.

www.cnn.com...

Gibson could make $200 mil off 'Passion'
Filmmaker financed film himself, reaps profits
Thursday, March 11, 2004 Posted: 9:55 AM EST (1455 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- Before Mel Gibson launched "The Passion of the Christ" in movie theaters across North America, insiders speculated that the controversial film might hurt the filmmaker's acting career.

The real question is whether Gibson will ever need to work again given "Passion's" divine profits. Not only has "Passion" managed to turn around what was a decidedly lackluster year at the box office, it's also impacted on Hollywood in ways that are likely to alter how the film industry does business for years to come.

He'll get more than 200 mil. (in my opinion).

[Edited on 3-13-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
it's difficult to imagine the Mossad getting really worried about Mel Gibson of all people.

They have to worry about zillions of actual anti-semitic killers with real guns and bombs who aren't going to see the movie anyway.

they WISH Mel Gibson was a problem for them

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think Bowling for Columbine changed the way film is done as well.

While I disagree with Moore on a lot of issues, his search is worthy and his point is correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
While I disagree with Moore on a lot of issues, his search is worthy and his point is correct.

I agree, isn't that all that should matter though? His search is in the right direction, something that alot of other peoples aren't. He certainly doesn't deserve the abuse he endures, some of which is very untrue and is just propaganda from the far right that people have latched onto.

<<   2 >>

join