It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having FUN with the NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I just happened to stumble accross this video clip on youtube. They suggest that you can increase the workload of the NSA by using keywords in your electronic transmissions. I presume to keep them on their toes or something. This guy is blatantly calling them out by posting this...

There is a list of NSA keywords here actually already on abovetopsecret
www.abovetopsecret.com... Actually this subject matter may have already been done to death on ATS, I haven't found a link to this clip however.

It seems people are becomming quite daring in their dalliances with the alphabet agencies... I guess this guy never watched the film enemy of the state.

Best wishes.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
WOW the link has many many many many words, and apparently if you use these you tie up the NSA systems? well seeing as I work in a bank and we deal with BULLION that must make me a target.
Words like assasinate , jihad, kill, bomb I understand but words like Nike, $ , york?
Do me a favour.
Did some at the NSA just download a dictionary and say we'll keep an eye on all these words, Thats a bit far fetched. Kill.
anyway I JIHAD an idea and thought if I can transfer my BULLION into $ then I can CLONE a lot of money and maybe get a RAPID REACTION to my savings.
But then I thought bollox, what EXPLICIT WACKENDUDE thought that the word REDHEAD or RX-7 is possibly a threatening word?
I think that the NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN just want to control every word in all languages, and then they can sue you for copywrite in using their word.

[edit on 1/8/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeah, thats real smart...

lets waste, time resources and money by "playing" with these guys, distracting them from their job.

Ever think that the time we make them waste, could be spent actually doing something good that would benefit us?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

lets waste, time resources and money by "playing" with these guys, distracting them from their job.

Ever think that the time we make them waste, could be spent actually doing something good that would benefit us?

yep, its a waste of time. but if someone wanted to just copy and paste all those words into an email and send it to yourself or forward it to mates and see how many of them get into trouble.
What make me laugh though is someone took all that time to actually write all those words...

I thnk someones been watching the Bourne trilogy and Enemy of the State a few too many times.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think anything that has abovetopsecret linked to it is probably a target.
It does seem that some of those words could simply be bss. A real clandestine bletchly park enigma, and as for the words "the" and "elvis". What the sweep
Bob the illuminati global gorilla. BUDS is one, there's a user on here called BUDS. He's screwed then.
Whitewater is one. I had a friend that used to joke he was going whitewater wristing. I won't tell him, I don't want to put him off his stroke. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Agreed, the guy that posted the vid is tempting fate, yet what a bizarre selection of keywords..

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If you really want to get noticed by the NSA/FBI/CIA.......start sending messages with coded words to friends or even to yourself.....

example:

Fm: L3Q
To: AR8

BT
A2D 4CT FFN Q2V L9N 3BM 1TQ
BT

Drives them crazy and wastes lots of their time and computer time trying to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Not that I agree with everything that these folks implement but it is tax dollars being spent. If 9-11 remotely happened some what along the lines of the official story then these guys don't need any distractions.

top topics

join