It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings at home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hey,

I've posted some pics on here before of what I thought were orbs for review, discussion etc.

Basically I am more or less convinced my house is haunted. Its a new house that was built around 4 years ago but apparently the ground it was built was badly hit by the famine (i live in Ireland)

Since moving in 4 years ago i have encountered a "shadow person" at the top of the stairs and also seen someone in the top window whilst i was in the back yard and no one else was in the house. These events scared me but I didnt say anything to my wife about them.

In the past couple of months she has been telling me she is seeing shadows moving past doors, she has heard someone humming a tune in the hallway and constantly sees somone briefly pass the window but again its just a shadow of a figure.

The two of us are both level headed people and arent really too bothered as this isnt interfering with our daily lives. But in the last week our 4 year old son has been coming into our bedroom at night crying and telling us "the man keeps shaking me awake" First time it happened we put it down to a nightmare but its happened four nights in a row. Last night i asked him did he see a man and in his innocence he told me it was "ok, it was big ted" Big Ted is his cuddly bear and i thought it odd he would think a small cuddly toy is shaking him in his sleep.

My wife just rang me here at work to say our son was watching tv and she was in the kitchen when he ran out and asked her "where the head was gone" She quizzed him about this and he pointed at the wall and said "it went in there"

Any thoughts, advice or help would be much appreciated

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
[edit on 1-8-2008 by The Hobo]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I would suggest you do some spiritual cleansing(now i don't mean you should go burning candles,burning incense and all),and this is no joke.in our modern world,we humans have taken the place of God in solving our problems.Children are innocent,and i don't believe a 4 year old is old enough to make up stories like that.in my opinion,i'd suggest you humble yourselves,and ask Jesus christ to protect you.(now i'm not beging or forcing you to be a christian,but it will benefit you for eternity)just believe in him,and obey him,i bet you'll reply with great news.i'll be praying for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey Hobo,

Aww people will reply give it a little time, See members are from all over the world so sometimes this time of the day can be a little slow,

But anyhow I would suggest you keep a log of everything that happens,
Also you need to look at the history of the ground your living on, you never know what names or prominent people you may find out about,

What feeling do you get in the house? And does this change around your child?

I would suggest getting him a crystal and hang some chimes in his room; this is thought to keep any negative energy away,

May also be worth you looking in to smudging, But if its causing no harm I would kind of let it be,

I have had a ghost in my house for years its kind of part of our life now, Things get moved and things go missing all the time,

Stuff like keys and purses go missing all the time, then re appears again.

Is there any area in the house you think this is coming from?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hey Asala,

Sorry keep forgetting the whole time zone thing

Myself and the wife went to see a psychcic years ago and she told me i was "sensitive" to what others may not see.

I dont like the spare back bedroom in the house just get that horrible being watched feeling. And also the hallway into the house seems to be where we see alot of "shadow" activity

Up until recently the activity seemed to be based around myself or my wife and as i said our son is beginning to be more aware of it.

I wanted to try do the whole "evp" thing but my wife said if anything answered back she was selling the house

Can you explain "smudging"

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
healing.about.com...

Good Luck!

Perhaps they are guardian angles. But perhaps not if you feel a malevolence.

new topics

top topics

join