It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'rockefeller' kidnaps daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
thought some might find this an interesting story.

a man who claimed to be called clarke rockefeller (and certainly lived the lifestyle) kidnapped his daughter 5 days ago when he flew to boston on a supervised visit.

he appears not only to have vanished with the girl but to never have existed in the first place. the rockefeller family say he's not a relative of theirs and there is also no record of his marriage to the 'ex wife' (who mysteriously didn't turn up to a tv appeal for her daughter) and the police are really baffled!

here's the strange story....

who is this man really?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sad to say it, but if this guy really is a Rockefeller or has anything to do with them, this is probably the least likely case of child abduction to ever be solved.

Then again, perhaps a missing child report will be enough for the proper authorities to examine the Rockefellers more closely...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DisobedientCitizen

well no-one seems to be stopping them putting out pictures of the man and the girl. hopefully someone will recognise him or the girl.

what's strange is how he could live the lifestyle he did and make the claims he did without his 'real' identity being discovered as false somewhere along the way. even his marriage it appears was false (though how the wife obtained a divorce isn't answered) so someone else had to impersonate the vicar & all that goes with the wedding. also the police can't find any evidence that he existed prior to early 1990.

its just a very, very strange tale!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
some more links to this strange story (and mysterious man)

link 1

link 2

link 3 (wth is up with he mother in this article? posting her appeal on youtube?)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wierd.

Perhaps due to the upcoming police state the Rockefellers are already dropping off the information systems so they can become completely unaccountable.

Think about it for a minute. Soon we won't be able to buy and sell without being on a database, imagine a system where people can't be accused and prosecuted unless they have a digital footprint. Not having one would not be a problem for the elites as they manipulate the whole system through proxies and live protected lives on huge estates and luxury apartments and houses anyway. When was the last time an elitist set foot in walmart? I bet it's been years since even a Walton went there

I bet this case will get next to 0 attention compared to the Maddy McCann media whoreing.

Edit: seems this case has a small media footprint already. Would be interesting for it to have attention, if anything because of the Rockefeller name, even if the man is using it ilegitimately. Anything that gives that name exposure is good imo.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Weird, I bet you we hear nothing more of this. I would really love to hear how this ends up....time traveler?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
oddly enough, there was a real michael clark rockefeller who vanished in 1961 and was presumed dead. story here

id love to know how he was making the money to be able to afford the lifestyle he had because he told several tales about what he did for a living ... mathematician, physicist, art dealer, that he devised financial investment tools, something to do with the pentagon. so how can police find no trace of where he worked. he doesn't even have a social security number!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

They found the remains of his skeleton in the rain forests about 5 years ago. Story goes that he was attacked while canoeing with the indigenous tribe he was working with. Killed, along with his three companions and served for lunch by those tribesmen. National Geographic did a few investigatons on the subject. I believe it was one of they're investigations that found the information. working from memory here so I might have a few 'facts' wrong!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Apparently there is no record of this man before 1990 - they got him and the child though....

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 2-8-2008 by nessie2uk]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS!!!

They have just got the little girl! The FBI got a tip of from the public and she is safe and well!

NEWS! Child found

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well I guess I put my foot in my mouth on that one didn't I? lol.

Perhaps this was all staged to push for the REAL ID act or something. It's a possibility, but I won't speculate any further in this thread lest I have both feet in my mouth

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisobedientCitizen
Perhaps this was all staged to push for the REAL ID act or something.

...or maybe its a father who abducted his daughter...

Kidnappings happen, and believe it or not, they aren't all connected to child slave labor and sex trafficking amongst the globalist elite.

He calls himself JP Rockefeller. I would guess that he is someone a little too obsessed with those that are more powerful than him, and wanted his face on the national news. His alleged last name certainly did that for him, with the added bonus of "JP" (Morgan).

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i'm glad they found the little girl. it seems she was happy to have been found.

now comes the really hard part of figuring out exactly who this guy really is and how he earns his money

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yes im pretty interested to see where this pans out, Should be filled with a good few twists and turns now,

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's weird alright....
in the book 1987, the state "Big Brother" had a Amber Alert of such.
I wonder if the Amber Alert will be used like it was in the book. to find
people for bogus charges...? angle to think about.
and no - the us govt would never even on its worse days ever consider even
asking Mr. R a question about anything. he talks they listen ... that's the system

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
in the book 1987, the state "Big Brother" had a Amber Alert of such.

You mean 1984?

Originally posted by BornPatriot
and no - the us govt would never even on its worse days ever consider even
asking Mr. R a question about anything. he talks they listen ... that's the system

You're assuming he is a real Rockefeller. They aren't that stupid. They wouldn't have a family member kidnap a child. And if he did this on his own, he wouldn't have the power to manipulate the system anyway. He wouldn't have the family's backing.

If they wanted a child kidnapped, they would send some agent of theirs to do it. They and their criminal family friends run the CIA. I'm quite sure the CIA can manage something like that.

This guy calls himself JP Rockefeller. JP Morgan and the Rockefellers. I believe he is someone obsessed with both and used their names to make a name for himself.

You people are looking too far in to this.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
just to update this story... police say they have now identified who this man actually is. it seems he is a german who is wanted in connection with the disappearance of the couple who owned the guesthouse he was staying in at the time. newly found skeletal remains by the new owners are most likely the missing couple.

he has been named as christian karl gerhartsreiter, whose fingerprints match those of a man calling himself christopher chichester who applied for a driving licence from that guesthouse.

his lawyer claims he (conveniently) doesn't remember anything prior to 1993.

full story here

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
More proof that the Rockefellers are scandulous and have control over the media and government.

Tisk tisk.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Four words come to mind immediately after reading the article on this. Read between the lines. It's a bit ridiculous to even accuse someone of abducting their own child. Chances are high that if they want him back in their custody it will happen - but there is also another chance that they would rather have him out of their hair so to speak.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by theotherhawk]

top topics

join