It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKY NEWS-Half of British adults believe in Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Has the world gone mad?Aparently we are not alone on ATS.On the SKY NEWS website yesterday -news.sky.com...(sos but could not copy and paste link,yes ,I know I'm useless).
According to th report Area 51 is the top conspiracy theory.Half of British adults believe in aliens and that ufo's are being secretly investigated by the US govt(a boost for Gary Mc Kinnon then)One third thought Lady Di was murdered and many believe the Illuminati and the Masons are trying to create a one world government AND 3% believe in reps although Sky described them as 'dinosaur like creature's so as not to scare the straights.It's worth a look.Google it and look under STRANGE NEWS section.Is this the new zeitgeist?Water on Mars ,Bigfoot might be real.What next?Any ideas?HA HA

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yet more stories from The Sun-www.thesun.co.uk... .Stories today are an English Alien Abduction support group and how Britain is turning into an alien nation

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Some interesting stories in your link, especially the one with the piece of metal that allegedly came from a UFO.

The only thing is that the sources (ie The Sun) are hardly credible stories, in the same page they have a man dressed up as an Alien in a bar!

It is interesting that we are seeing more and more disclosure in the British media now and that also in America they are doing the same (Larry King, etc)

It reminds me of just before the invasion of Iraq where we were constantly bombarded with coverage, then they go in.

Is the same happening now? Are they going to slowly disclose that they are a threat? And spend billions on defense systems, or are they going to reveal they are here to help?

I suppose we are just going to have to wait and find out.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I call shenanigans I don't know one single person who believes in Aliens.

Although I guess their asking something like do you think there could possibly be life somewhere in the Universe which I guess is technically correct but doesn't mean everyone believe in little green men in UFO's

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal

Although I guess their asking something like do you think there could possibly be life somewhere in the Universe which I guess is technically correct but doesn't mean everyone believe in little green men in UFO's

Yeah im thinking the question was really about little green men...most people probably presumed bacteria...or at a push other life,maybe not intelligent...anyway...stop watching sky news op..its bad for you!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Cillit bang! double post...

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That's a scary thought,same as before Iraq invasion?I'm not saying it's gospel cos it's in the media.I'm just passing on what I observe but when you think about it what aturn around from two years ago or so.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil

Yeah im thinking the question was really about little green men...most people probably presumed bacteria...or at a push other life,maybe not intelligent...anyway...stop watching sky news op..its bad for you!

Well,look at the article.Thank you for your concern Lethil but I don't watch sky news anymore as Mr Murdoch is too expensive for me .I was looking for something else when I found the poll.

top topics

join