It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This thread is for me to share with certain people here on the boards an experience that happend to me the other evening whilst i was relaxing on the bed (cooling off in the fans breeze) with my wife and little one.

We were just gently playing about and talking baby stuff when i started to feel very 'weightless' and really chilled out / relaxed and at ease. I looked past my wifes shoulder and there at the edge of the bed was a being, a humanoid being.

the only way i can describe it is as follows; it was like looking into a multi faceted rainstorm of diamonds. Opaque and yet 'solid', there but yet not there. It was truely the most stunning creature / being I have ever, ever seen.

It 'smiled' at me and bowed gently as if it was a pleasure to be with us in the room, and I just smiled back, and reached out to 'touch' the colours that flew from its every movement.

Then, without any warning as my hand passed through 'into' this creature, I was at once in two places at once.

I was 'on the bed', and yet stood next to this being, this super massive being made of diamonds and light.

I turned around to look at where i was, and words just stopped in my mind. It was an assault on the senses it was so beautiful.

Imagine if you will a hallway 1000 miles long, with the roof out of sight so far above you that clouds drift through the 'room'. Then see that every surface is made of diamond or crystal material that shimmers and acts like a prism or mirror, or both. Its ice blue, like the blue from a frozen sea, tinged with beautiful shades of green and pinks, and yet shimmers as the light plays through each individual diamond surface or being. It really is a room filled in every sense with love and light. It is simply awe inspiringly beautiful and yet so serene even though hundreds of these giant beings walks about its floor.

Light bombards the senses in every direction that you look, and yet, in amongst all of this light, hundreds of these beings moved about in such a serence peacelike manner, moving from surface to surface, watching, looking, never stopping but never looking bored or tired.

It was then i saw that on every single surface was a moving image. Trilluons of images flashed across every surface in the 'hall', including the pillars and ceiling.

Now, the being i was with stooped down and stood me in the palm of its hand, and raised me upwards, upwards towards a part of the pillar where there was a 'shelf' miles above the floor where i had been moments before. I watched my entire life from when i was born, to when I was sat on the bed with my wife. I watched every pain, every hurt, every joy, every happiness and moments even I had passed away as forgotten. I was then shown a view that was near me, but far enough away to see around me. Like a CCTV image, but crystal clear. It watched every thing I ever did, every thing I ever have done.

I was speechless. There in front of me was recorded every single moment of my life so far. Every thing.The life of a flawed human being.

(I looked at this being, and it didn't judge, didn't even seem to watch as i stood staring at 'my' life as it passed across the image. It just accepted it as it was. Just as the others never seemed to judge what was in the records, just content to be there doing what they did, never stopping, and yet they grow / shrink at every surface, never the same size for more than the time it takes to do what ever it is they do at each of these facets, each of these individual records of a life passing by).

Time passed although i am not sure how much (light passed across the hall, so some time must of gone past) and i was at a 'window' in the hall way. I looked at the being stood there next to me (although shrunk in size it still towered way above me) and it just stepped out of the window into a cloud. Just like that, out and gone.

I admit I was scared at this point, but some thing just made me follow it. I was not in a craft, not in a ship of any sort, I was pure light energy as were these beings. They use these 'cloud ships' as a method of gently watching the world pass below it, watching, keeping records, tracking time and space itself, watching those they 'overwatch'.

I asked them why they did this, what was it for, and this being held out its very hand, and its hand was an image just like the walls and pillars of the hall.

In it was a very dark black being, more like those typical grey goblin like aliens.the being showed me an image of a deep and dark cavern with those insectoid 'shukra' alien beings as it called them. It showed me that the 'shukra' despised the light these crystal / diamond beings emitted, almost like an antidote to their 'dark nature' it was explained to me.

We drifted across the sky, over an ocean, past real clouds until i could see stretching out below us was northern scotland, then it was over my city, then my house, then I was 'stood' on the top of my room, and floated to the floor.

I watched as my little one turned and waved at me, but the wife stayed unaware of my presence, but was gently watching my form as it appeared to be 'asleep' on the bed.

As soon as I stood back 'into' myself, I was like 'oh God, that was so beautiful!', but also, I was like ' i have taken a good long hard look at my life, and realise that now I have another path to travel, not the one i planned for, but a very different way has been shown me'.

I will say i am apprehensive, i will even say it causes me consternation.

But the way i was shown is the right way. I just hope I am up to the journey ahead.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Now, the reason i wrote this is because after some discussion with long time ATS members, and also external paranormal researchers to see if I could 'match place descriptions' with anything they had in their records, I realised I had seen what many had glimpsed or thought was there.

This is why I have shared it with you all. I stood in their hall, watched my entire life, and have now seen that the road I was travelling was a good road, but the wrong road.

Its direction change time for the better, and also if this post allows even one person to identify with what they have experienced, it will be worth while.

Daniel.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
why does nothing likethis ever happen to me????

Congrats on the Vision/epiphany/enlightenment , how ver its called by the way, and if you ever see the beings again give them my regards.

Mind you I think I wouldn't like to see some of the things I got upto in the past again. I was a bad liddle bunny....
(thought not all the time)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Lets just say that i was not the most 'well behaved young person' you could ever of come across and watching myself I thought 'Oh goodness me, I got to watch that again?' but you know what? they are not judgemental at all. They just accept it for what it is, humanity at its most natural.

However, after seeing it, I have had a very sudden epiphany as to what I should be doing and how I should be building my life.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And , if I may be so bold, is to ask which path have you decided to go down?

Loving mankind as a whole , or primarily Loving your family MORE ( I'll let you decide which is more important).
Or gonna go the whole hog and try to warn mankind about doom and gloom which a lot of other people seem to have done?.

By the way I AM IN NO WAY disrespecting your 'encounter' and wish you every luck in whatever endeavour you embark on.
Just remember to mention my name is anymore encounters, please, please, pretty please.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

dan you are very lucky to have been given this insight but may i ask you a question. how did you feel when you were shown all the things that happened in your life the good and the bad and especially the incident that happened a few weeks ago what were your feelings when you saw that happen again if you dont want to answer i understand, but to me this is what i think hell is facing up to and watching back every bad unjust thing that i have done to others, and knowing that the only one that will judge me is myself. i really enjoy reading your posts

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I've been wishing for something like this to happen to me for YEARS but nothing ever happens. I beg, plead... nothing works.

I read about this stuff and for some reason, I believe it exists, somewhere.

But it's always elusive and never within reach. I feel just like the lyrics in "The Seeker" song listed in my sig... "I won't get to get what I'm after, 'til the day I die."

Thanks for sharing your story. Even though I'm green with envy. lol

[edit on 8/4/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by craic.n.up

dan you are very lucky to have been given this insight but may i ask you a question. how did you feel when you were shown all the things that happened in your life the good and the bad and especially the incident that happened a few weeks ago what were your feelings when you saw that happen again if you dont want to answer i understand, but to me this is what i think hell is facing up to and watching back every bad unjust thing that i have done to others, and knowing that the only one that will judge me is myself. i really enjoy reading your posts

The truth? We are our own harshest critics. Believe it or not, watching it again as I went through my life I realised this because I kept thinking back wishing I had done things different, but realising that I knew no different. I did what i did because to me in that time and place it was the only thing I could do. Choices that were bad caused regrets of course they did, and some things where I hurt others caused shame.

The overwhelming thing though is the sheer amount of joy we forget, remembering the pain more than the joy, and yet in my life on reflection there was far far more joy than pain. I also saw all the good i had done and forgotten. Strange hey? remembering all the bad but forgetting all the good.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i am glad you have not given up telling your experiences we can all learn from them .

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I had many experiences with this type of beings the light actually in my view of them comes from a none body type of sphere and is so bright that is not nothing I can compare with.

The experiences after been around them its always beautiful.

As I also become bodiless like them.

And every time I wish I didn't have to come back to my earthy body again.

But they make sure I understand that I don't belong with them yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story with us Dan.

I am always fascinated by discussions or information pertaining to the Akashic Hall of Records, although it has forever 'appeared' to be virtually impossible to attain for most.

Have you any idea why you were, for use of a better term, 'chosen' to visit the hall. Do you believe that this is a one off or were there indications that there will be other occasions or visitations?

Did you get the impression the visit was as much a warning (lets say, a second chance perhaps) about your future or path rather than a steady hand guiding you?

Regards,

Breifne

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
DAN!!! Having been deterred to inject my 2 cents by the rash of poor quality haoxes on this site as of late, I am so excited to read about your experiences!!! This is one of the most interesting threads I have come across in a while so consider this badboy starred and flagged.

I have read a lot of material on the "hall of records" so to speak and while your story corroborates to a lot of what I have read, there are also a lot of very unique points to your experience. So did you essentially pause time during your exp Or was there some sort of missing time factor? Did you see your future, or only up until the point that you followed them/they took you? Were the beings similar to the ancients that have been discussed on many a thread here on ATS? I would love to see some sort of artistic depiction of what you encountered, both being-wise and from a hall/information standpoint.

Please keep us posted on any other developmets, I look forward to your future journey.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I too wish to know which path you have chosen for your life.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hello dan,

thanks for sharing another of your experiences with us.

i wanted to ask you if when you saw your life pass by, did u see the dolphin/fish being that came to you while sleeping? and do you think that this being had anything to do with this current experience?

also, if you will, may i ask the what was the "good" path that you were on in life before the experience, and how are you going to change it to make it better? i have been searching to better myself in every aspect of my being for awhile now. and am always looking for new ways to do this as well as new things to do and try.

once again thanks again Dan.

Edited to add: not to deter from the topic at hand, but have you had any other experiences with the dolphin/fish being? and have you gained any insight to that experience from this new experience?

[edit on 8/4/2008 by keeff]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay. I'll ask the obvious question: What did you tell your wife when you "returned"? How long were you gone, even though you weren't physically gone? Did she notice you day-dreaming?

Just seems like you skipped this part. I'd be more than a little freaked out, not to mention I'd be wondering what my wife/kid saw me doing while I was away. Did you guys talk about this? Did she want you to see a doctor?

NOT a hater, or disbeliever. . just curious.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
amongus... your avatar is a bad shukra.. tsk tsk..

original poster.. could you please describe the being?

I know you said it was huge and shimmered like diamonds, but besides the color/texture and size.. could you describe what the face looked like? what the body looked like? faces/eyes like the tall white-grays types? nordic? slender?

sounds like an great experience. glad you had it.

thank you for sharing.

-

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by craic.n.up
i am glad you have not given up telling your experiences we can all learn from them .

This is one thing that I have learned in the last few weeks. If one person stands up and tells it, others who have stayed quiet will say 'me too' because they will no longer be alone.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I had many experiences with this type of beings the light actually in my view of them comes from a none body type of sphere and is so bright that is not nothing I can compare with.

The experiences after been around them its always beautiful.

As I also become bodiless like them.

And every time I wish I didn't have to come back to my earthy body again.

But they make sure I understand that I don't belong with them yet.

I am grateful for their time and presence in my life. I also will say that there is no missing time, no fearful dreams, no traces of anything left behind that nag, just a beautiful experience with beautiful beings.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Interesting. If this experience felt "more real than real" to you, you probably were where you think you were. You might want to check out a book called Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton, a phychiatrist who has done thousands of hypnosis regressions into the afterlife or between life. Some of his patients mention the hall of records, and some give fairly detailed descriptions. I would guess though, that we would all see a different hall.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I will do some pencil drawings, photo them and put them up here.

I'll do them this evening (UK) time for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join