It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Clovis/Fresno California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
About 10:00-10:05 I saw what appeared to be a stationary object in the sky very close to the horizon. It was just high enough to be seen over my 8 foot tall wall from my back porch.

It was bright orange, and at first i thought it was a star that was shining through the smog that we have here. Then before you know it, it started moving south east from my house in Clovis. It got very dim and totally disappeared. I was about to go inside to post about it, but I looked back once more and saw it again. It was blinking and moving fairly fast compared to before. Then it got VERY bright.

In the beginning i would compare the brightness to Saturn tonight. It was about 2 times as bright. When it reappeared and became even more bright, it was probably 5-6 times as bright. Then it disappeared once again. I wanted to make this post so people in my area can go look outside to see if it is still in the sky.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SFXBrandon

You say on the horizon?
as in distance away or as in terms of height?
Is it heavily populated where you are?
If it was such a distance away and to appear this bright to you, it must have been a good 8k's away? (im not sure how far the horizon is) surely there would have been other sightings?

join