It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Government, Apocolypse dream. With a new spin on things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know there has been a fair few "have your dreams been weirder then usual" threads but this one really freaked me out because it revealed something i have never thought about before and i don't think has been discussed on ATS.

So the dream went like this.

I was at some election or some big government event where all world leaders where present. For some reason i was there with ex prime minister of Australia John Howard, who in my dream was the current P.M, and they were all converging in front of a mammoth crowd. The P.M was about to take the stage and asked me to come with him and meet George W Bush. I was very excited, I don't necessarily commend what he does, but it's not everyday you get to meet the president. So we went up the front of the crowd and i was introduced to GWB and shook his hand. Sometime during JH's speech a secret service agent whispered something in GW's ear and in the blink of the eye, all the worlds officials including myself where quickly gathered and moved into something along the lines of a shipping container.

When we were in the shipping container i asked what was going on. GWB replied saying that thousands of UFO's where in the sky all around the world and have completely shut down the power grids of every major city, and continuing to reap the world of its power. All of a sudden the Shipping container we where in felt like it was falling and everyone in there started screaming.

I then awoke in my bed at home in Australia (still in the dream) and went and quickly looked outside. In the sky (it was night) there where hundreds of ufos flying all over the place and they looked like swirls of green transparent light.

The skyline of the city that i live in was light less, but behind that there where massive alien structures that dwarfed the skyscrapers looking kinda like a cluster of girders and such, with a huge tesla coil looking building in the middle.

Basically what happened is the aliens completely sapped the world of its electricity leaving it immobile and creating there own source of power. I have never ever ever thought of this scenario but do find it intriguing. If aliens wanted a flawless takeover rendering the world powerless, that would be probably the smartest way to do it. In the dream though the ufos/aliens didn't seem menacing at all, but instead creating a new world, Without government or electricity. But creating a power source with infinity energy that would be available for all to use.

I never have alien/government dreams and i was taken back by this, i think all this talk of disclosure has got me thinking to much.

please leave your thoughts

thankyou for reading

Quadraphonic

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
that is an odd dream indeed....look it up in a dream book and see if it has any meaning at all...it would be interesting to see what it says

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have never had dreams just like yours but, I have had similar dreams where the skies were filled with UFO's. Thousands of them bursting into the atmosphere. They have been reoccuring as far back as I can remember but I think they started around the time I was ten years old. There are a couple of different ones that I have. In one of them it's broad daylight and me and my father are outside my grandmothers house and we look up and see them. This to me seems to be day one. In other dreams it's night and I see battles in the sky. As I recall these dreams vague details are coming back to me that I had forgotten. I'll post them as they solidify in my mind. In another dream I am not sure if it's related to the UFO's but it's the future and something has happened. My father and I are on a plane that crashes just after take off. As I said these dreams have recurred throughout my life. I don't know or claim them to be prophetic. I do want to note that my mother is not present in any of these dreams but my father is. My parents have split up this past year and my father moved back in with my grandmother. So when I see him anymore it's at her house.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
15 years ago, I had similar dreams. But some of the details were wrong, like the floor plan of our house and the shape of our driveway and how the televisions wouldn't work. So I said, "oh, that's just dreams".

But this spring, we had our house remodelled and our driveway redone. It wasn't my choice to do it, not my choice in the exact modifications either. But now it looks like in the dreams. And next february, the televisions will stop working too.

A few days ago, I had another one of those dreams, the first in 15 years.

In it, ufos do appear in the skies. But humans everywhere were acting weird. hostile and paranoid even violent with each other, for no reason at all. They were attacking the ufos just because, but not causing much damage. The government was acting as insane as the rest of the people, releasing a bio-weapon to kill off everyone who wasn't in underground shelters, claiming the people were being controlled by the aliens. I voluntarily went to a landed alien ship, thinking that with the people acting like animals, I couldn't do any worse.

By the time I made it into the ship, my body was changed, I was translucent. Not invisible, I could see through me, my bones and organs. And for some reason, it felt very calm and thoughtful being like that. Almost spiritual.

top topics

join