It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for white folks.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
reply to post by Bombeni

ok ok man lemme answer your damn question. i'd go back in time and beat adam's ass (who WAS black) for letting eve eat that f'n apple. maybe if that wouldnt've happend the world would be a hell of a lot different than it is today.

ya know, that story is 100% evidence that satan's a white man. what other race is THAT good at deciving other races?

p.s. adam's black cause god made man is his image. and the black man was first.

p.p.s. this post was all in good fun btw. except for the part about adam being black. that was serious.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

I just want to take this opportunity to repost your above post, and to say that you'll slide just fine but if someone else posted this and said all the same but substituted white wherever you used the term black, he/she would be ATS history.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

ok ok man lemme answer your damn question. i'd go back in time and beat adam's ass (who WAS black) for letting eve eat that f'n apple. maybe if that wouldnt've happend the world would be a hell of a lot different than it is today.

ya know, that story is 100% evidence that satan's a white man. what other race is THAT good at deciving other races?

p.s. adam's black cause god made man is his image. and the black man was first.

p.p.s. this post was all in good fun btw. except for the part about adam being black. that was serious.

Are you serious how would you know what adam was? In my opinion if he really existed he would have all races genes in his body, he would be a unique race of his own, so who knows.

The devil was white? I had no idea that the devil was even human hahahaha.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

read my "p.s" statement.

(not a 1 liner ne more)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

The more I read this thread, the more I read into you, the OP, the more I see just how incredibally racist you truly are, that this thread being proposed as discussion of a "Black History Month" was bogus, instead to be bait for a race flames. And you have fulfilled that task, basically on your own. Between the lines throughout this thread you have cited racism, yet you progegate the very core of it.

Good day, and good bye.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

read my "p.s" statement.

(not a 1 liner ne more)

Oh I get it haha, You know I heard that santa clause was really chinese.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

ok. i guess i should go join the nation of islam now.

as the saying goes "
you if you can't take a joke". which is EXACTLY what my post about adamn was.

i've never in my life seen a masg board that contained SO many sensetive ass ppl.

and for the record my grandma's white. and i love her to death.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

so you've expierienced the following: racial profiling, being overly observed in stores, getting pulled over for driving a nice car, and witnessing a look of bewilderment and awe on white ppl's faces due to the fact you don't use slang words and have a big vocab?

all that comes with the territory of being black.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

Yes, I have experienced all of that, minus getting pulled over for driving a nice car. I've never owned a nice car.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

so you've expierienced the following: racial profiling, being overly observed in stores, getting pulled over for driving a nice car, and witnessing a look of bewilderment and awe on white ppl's faces due to the fact you don't use slang words and have a big vocab?

all that comes with the territory of being black.

Yes, I have experienced all of that, minus getting pulled over for driving a nice car. I've never owned a nice car.

see this is what you call a post that was all in good fun. the nice car comment was obviously intended to be funny like my adam comment. props to you man.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

see this is what you call a post that was all in good fun. the nice car comment was obviously intended to be funny like my adam comment. props to you man.

Thanks. Humor will carry us far, yes? And it will carry us far together, as we should be.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

ACTUALLY it's a very serious sad story! Never had a nice car? Oh my!....

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
"i'm pretty and the greatest racist!"

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Let me first say that I respect alot of your post.

Second you only mentioned a black guy in thinking that a white guy would be extra insulted by mention the race.

Why is is that most black people think that they intimidate white people just because they are black!

I tell you the fact that I have hand to hand combat training and can kill any one with a gun instantly has nothing to do with the color of my skin.

It has to do with my desire to educate myself beyond most comprehension.

Ok, I just wanted to make that point and not start some pointless racial argument.

I respect everyone untill they start acting stupid and your post are not stupid.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism

Why is is that most black people think that they intimidate white people just because they are black!

i will be MORE than happy to answer this question.

in my 20 years of existence i've found a majority of white ppl to be very very "soft". if ya don't know what that means, you can get schooled here. www.urbandictionary.com...

i've also found a majority of white folks to be overly friendly and sentemental. more often than not, ppl who posses these qualities (regardless of their race) tend to get taken advantage of. blacks on the other hand, (and once again a majority) i've found to tend to be the opposite. with that being said, the majority of white folks who are that way, tend to get easily intimidated by the majority of blacks who are the opposite.

a lot of white ppl buy into the mythology that ALL blacks possess bad tempers. which is another factor as to whites may be intimidated by blacks. hell, most ppl are intimidated by ANY person who's quick to go off. but as i said, ALL blacks possessing bad tempers is just that: mythology. however, a majority of blacks DO possess short fuses because we're a VERY VERY angry race. however, a lot of blacks buy into the mythology that all whites are soft which is another reason why blacks will attempt to intimidate white folks. all white ppl being soft is once again, mythology. i must reiterate though, i've found more blacks to be harder than whites, and more whites to be softer than blacks.

lastly, the ghetto (and in this case i'm speaking about black ghettos) you'll find several blacks who are up to no good. these blacks, are mad at the system aka "the man" in the ghetto, if you're weak it's pretty much a wrap for you. also in the ghetto, you're always tested. ppl always want to find out if you're weak or not. they do this by looking at you with a "mean mug" which is basically an evil eye. if you automatically look away from a mean mug, that instantly means you're weak. which also means you'll get f'd up everytime you're seen out. however, if you don't look away from a mean mug and shoot one back, you'll usually get left alone because you've proved that you're not an easy target. but, that's not always the case. if one shoots somebody a meanmug and the other shoots one back, one of em's gonna expect the other to look away. if neither one looks away, a fight usually starts. i've seen many instances where a black from the ghetto will shoot a white person a mean mug and they'll automatically look like they're about to faint.
(it's not really funny as much as it is pitiful) these instances occur a lot..and thus is another reason why blacks feel that whites are intimidated by them.

also, i've found that a majority of whites usually possess 4 mentalities about blacks. these are: white guilt, racisim, covert racism, and confused racisim.

whites who possess white guilt tend to cater to blacks alot because they feel bad about the black race's struggles. which in turn, provides blacks with white folks they can get over on. which also keeps the mythology of whites being soft going.

whites who possess the racist mentality..well..there's no need to delve into that.

whites who posses the covert racisim mentality are..well there's really no need to delve into that either.

whites who posses the confused racisim mentality are whites who don't know if they should be racist towards blacks or not. these are white ppl who weren't brought up in a family that practiced racisim. these are white ppl who have had the unfortunate expiereince of being done wrong by a black person from the ghetto. when that happens they tend to hold a grudge and view blacks as bad or evil. at the same time however, they know that all blacks are not evil or bad. these are white ppl who more often than not feel they have to prove, that the mythology of whites being soft are wrong. which is another reason why they sometimes feel the need to be racist. they'll say things to themselves like..*sigh, if only blacks wouldn't think they're so tough or hard. then maybe i'd like them more. why do they always think they're so cool etc..etc.* most of the time those thought processes are possed by a white male who possess the confused racisim mentality.

white women who possess this mentality, usually secretly want to get with a black man sexually. they'll think thoughts like *sigh..he's SO sexy..but he's black. but really what does him being black have to do with it? oh i don't know..i just never thought i'd find a black man attractive..am i racist for thinking this?" more often than not, these are the white women who swear UP AND DOWN that they'll never get with a black dude, but secretly they let black dudes bang em all the time. these types of white women amuse me greatly

at the end of the day ALL racists are confused.

i hope i've answered your question.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism

i will be MORE than happy to answer this question.

in my 20 years of existence i've found a majority of white ppl to be very very "soft". if ya don't know what that means, you can get schooled here. www.urbandictionary.com...

i've also found a majority of white folks to be overly friendly and sentemental. more often than not, ppl who posses these qualities (regardless of their race) tend to get taken advantage of. blacks on the other hand, (and once again a majority) i've found to tend to be the opposite. with that being said, the majority of white folks who are that way, tend to get easily intimidated by the majority of blacks who are the opposite.

a lot of white ppl buy into the mythology that ALL blacks possess bad tempers. which is another factor as to whites may be intimidated by blacks. hell, most ppl are intimidated by ANY person who's quick to go off. but as i said, ALL blacks possessing bad tempers is just that: mythology. however, a majority of blacks DO possess short fuses because we're a VERY VERY angry race. however, a lot of blacks buy into the mythology that all whites are soft which is another reason why blacks will attempt to intimidate white folks. all white ppl being soft is once again, mythology. i must reiterate though, i've found more blacks to be harder than whites, and more whites to be softer than blacks.

lastly, the ghetto (and in this case i'm speaking about black ghettos) you'll find several blacks who are up to no good. these blacks, are mad at the system aka "the man" in the ghetto, if you're weak it's pretty much a wrap for you. also in the ghetto, you're always tested. ppl always want to find out if you're weak or not. they do this by looking at you with a "mean mug" which is basically an evil eye. if you automatically look away from a mean mug, that instantly means you're weak. which also means you'll get f'd up everytime you're seen out. however, if you don't look away from a mean mug and shoot one back, you'll usually get left alone because you've proved that you're not an easy target. but, that's not always the case. if one shoots somebody a meanmug and the other shoots one back, one of em's gonna expect the other to look away. if neither one looks away, a fight usually starts. i've seen many instances where a black from the ghetto will shoot a white person a mean mug and they'll automatically look like they're about to faint.
(it's not really funny as much as it is pitiful) these instances occur a lot..and thus is another reason why blacks feel that whites are intimidated by them.

also, i've found that a majority of whites usually possess 4 mentalities about blacks. these are: white guilt, racisim, covert racism, and confused racisim.

whites who possess white guilt tend to cater to blacks alot because they feel bad about the black race's struggles. which in turn, provides blacks with white folks they can get over on. which also keeps the mythology of whites being soft going.

whites who possess the racist mentality..well..there's no need to delve into that.

whites who posses the covert racisim mentality are..well there's really no need to delve into that either.

whites who posses the confused racisim mentality are whites who don't know if they should be racist towards blacks or not. these are white ppl who weren't brought up in a family that practiced racisim. these are white ppl who have had the unfortunate expiereince of being done wrong by a black person from the ghetto. when that happens they tend to hold a grudge and view blacks as bad or evil. at the same time however, they know that all blacks are not evil or bad. these are white ppl who more often than not feel they have to prove, that the mythology of whites being soft are wrong. which is another reason why they sometimes feel the need to be racist. they'll say things to themselves like..*sigh, if only blacks wouldn't think they're so tough or hard. then maybe i'd like them more. why do they always think they're so cool etc..etc.* most of the time those thought processes are possed by a white male who possess the confused racisim mentality.

white women who possess this mentality, usually secretly want to get with a black man sexually. they'll think thoughts like *sigh..he's SO sexy..but he's black. but really what does him being black have to do with it? oh i don't know..i just never thought i'd find a black man attractive..am i racist for thinking this?" more often than not, these are the white women who swear UP AND DOWN that they'll never get with a black dude, but secretly they let black dudes bang em all the time. these types of white women amuse me greatly

at the end of the day ALL racists are confused.

i hope i've answered your question.

Good grief I hope you don't think all this garble you just erped up is supposed to be the last word, geesh I have a headache from reading it. I can sum things up for you real quick: all this white racism you managed to mention and re-mention and mention again is really something entirely DIFFERENT: It is actually fear. Now I wonder where that fear originates from? Hmm could it be the fact that blacks make up 13 percent of the population but commit 60 percent of murders? You have some nerve thinking you have us all figured out. I am 50 years old, grew up in midwest USA, with no racism whatsoever. I didn't see or interact with a lot of black people, but whenever I did they were always polite and well-mannered. But that was 40 years ago and it's a different world now. Because I change directions when a black man makes an "evil mug" at me---as you described---doesn't make me racist it makes me alive. And I can speak for one white woman who never wanted to get "banged" by a black man, I assure you.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
You have some nerve thinking you have us all figured out.

ha hahahaahahaaaaaaaa. yeah..just like you thought you had me figured out when you said "i don't think you're gonna get the answers you were hoping for"

it's obvious you're shaping up to be another "gnat" just like snowflake. although, you don't do as good a job of it as she does. so i won't foe you. i do however, hope you decide to stay outta this thread. but we'll see.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

When will you quit whining about what a very few great-great grandpas may have done? We weren't there, it's not our fault. You rattled off a lot of nonsense that I am sure no one really read, and you know, all you really pointed out is that you're black and I'm not.

You can string a lot of words together, but if they don't make sense, you're showing you just like to hear yourself talk. And in the end you still have not answered the one question I asked you: If you could change history so that your ancestors were never brought here, would you? Your avoidance of the subject leaves me to suspect you WOULDN'T change it. I have to assume you would rather be spending your time today on the computer--------- not sweeping dirt floors or patching the mosquito net.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

i already answered that f'n question (go back a page or 2 or where ever the
i answered it at). and perhaps the reason why you thought my answer to mr mysticism was "garble" is because 1 of the mentalites that i said some white ppl posses is 1 you might posses.

man, i hate "gnats". :bnghd:

[edit on 13-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

no i don't cause (and it pains me to say this) if it weren't for blacks being slaves, the emipre that is our great country, wouldnt've gotten built off any other race's back.

there, there's the answer to your question. i was wanting you to go find it your damn self but whatever. now please..stay outta here man.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

That's not an answer just more of your racist crap.

And if you want me to stay out of your thread, maybe you should quit replying back to me.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
That's not an answer just more of

And if you want me to stay out of your thread, maybe you should quit replying back to me.

more of the truth? oh ok. yeah..that's what i've spoken in this entire thread from day 1. i'll just ignore you from now on.

now, mr mysticism. did i answer you quesiton?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join