It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired RAAF PILOTS opinion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

IM BACK ! Sorry about the delay ,to busy to buy more time on the net .
I checked out some of the terra papers . Its rather muddy and confusing in the way its written but it gives you something of an idea what happened .
In practice there are so many shades of grey to the true history that perspective largely determines what actually happened .
there were good and bad people on all sides then as now , so you really have to get beyond national ,species and religious prejudice to get the larger picture .
This is why I have mentioned to you that you really have to look inside your self and answer to your conscience before you judge . As you so rightly pointed out to me in fact .I am happy to stand corrected .
There are those who humbly serve and feel impelled to do what is right by everyone and there are those who in their fear and insecurity need to feel empowered by enslaving others . Religion is mind control ,freudian analysis is mind control .
Not all lizards are bad because they look fierce and ugly to humans . by the same token I can think of many good looking humans who are evil beyong words .
All my u2u mail got deleted while I was away so if anyone is wondering why I have not replied...

If you clone a good persons dna and bring him up in a fear based enviroment he will turn out bad . The truth is often so simple that its lost in all the propaganda and spin . Which of course is the whole idea .
So dont beat your self up for feeling ignorant and not being able to contribute .Ask the right questions and the force will bring you the answers .
Expect the unexpected .

I DO NOT have all the answers . I paid a heavy price for doing the right thing last time around . But I remember Enki Before he went bad , he was a friend once . But that was a long time ago . He went as bad as you can go .

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

recon, this is absolutely fascinating, glad you can relate your knowledge.

When the discussion went in the direction of WWII, it reminded of something I'd heard somewhere, wondered if you had too.

Involves time travel....specifically, some attempts to alter timelines -- not always with the expected results. What I had read claimed it was done several times, as far back as during WWII (or at least, if not DURING the War, then to attempt to influence the outcome in favor of the Allies)??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm afraid I cant help you on that stuff specifically . I do have experience of time travel , had a few tricks played on me but there is so much stuff I still dont know . Forward travel is far more complex and difficult to do , backwards travel takes A LOT of energy but can be done relatively easily by some of the most technically advanced ET's .Thats about all I know at the present .

Time travel is heavily regulated for obvious reasons because of the dangers it presents . But thats self evident really.

<< 1   >>

join