It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video footage] -I Have Been On This UFO...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I personally like the lightning bolts . Nice touch nice touch. Not a great CGI but nice touches.

mikell

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Stick with your beliefs and find out who made the videos and see if there is anything behind it.....their idea must have come from somewhere....

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
and this is exactly.. I mean EXACTLY what they look like...

It is interesting how everyone sees different things. Some posters said the UFO in the video is "generic", someone said it looks like the NASA tether footage. Personnally I don't see a resemblance. I see a very unusual dark elliptical shape, with a rounded fin at the top. So what did you actually see? Same black complex structure with gaps? Same shape? Same fin? Same bright white central light underneath? Thanks for elaborating. I am very skeptical of UFOs with non smooth, mechanical looking structures and appendages (like CARET drones).

Edit to add: many UFO descriptions that I believe to be real mention antennas, rotating fins and complex lights on their hull, even looking like a stained-glass window. But I don't remember reading any description similar to these girders.

[edit on 2008-8-1 by nablator]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry but by using a CGI footage as a reference to your alleged UFO experience only give you less credibility.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm sure most of the older ATS users know that the video is a fake. I'm sure that the OP may or might not have seen the HOAX link from before.

I'm sure that the OP has had personal experiences with things not of this world. But without proper evidence other then saying the known CGI ufo is real or was real to the OP...I cannot take the worth out of this posting.

If the OP needs evidence then we should all see it right? I would love to see that but in real form. Even a cheap video camera would do just fine. Even if they have visited the OP before perhaps the person will carry a video camera next time (if there is one!). Always best to be prepared because I do believe a large portion of people here are tired of seeing faked or hoaxed videos.

Again I would love to see a real UFO caught on camera. Now I could say I have seen UFOs before but until I post a video that hasn't been touched by any editing software I don't believe the majority here would accept the video as is.

We can't all have cameras but as the technology increases I'm sure it will be easier for us (and the rest of the people in the world) to capture some unknown or known UFOs and come to some kind of collective bases for what we all see as real or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

"Maybe you all think it is CG, but I am telling you I would bet my life... MY LIFE that it is real... "

You really shouldn't bet your life having not looked in to this, i don't think any body took your wager, but all the same, try to be a little more objective when looking at videos like this.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Zaimless,
For what it's worth, I believe you saw what you claim you saw. Posters with almost 50000 points and who have been here over 3 1/2 years rarely just decide to start a hoax one day.

Vas

I beg to differ. There are numerous characters in ATS who have thousands of points decided to pull an obvious hoax suddenly with ZERO EVIDENCE whatsoever, flip-flopping willy-nilly with ridiculous excuses to cover the loopholes in his/her stories.

From the top of my head: The Internet tough huy who killed an imaginary alien fish guy who has an imaginary wife and kid, the obsisidian for a U.F.O guy who met military big wigs and lectured them about reptilians, and oh yeah, you know that other guy, he's the son of a famous jet man and kept telling stories about soul zappers on the moon and other ridiculous claims, I forgot his name, but his last name rhymes with the word "liar".

So anyway, your assesment in analyzing a character by giving credibility to people on points alone is baseless.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join