It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Mark Toroidal Power Unit (Free energy? Legitmate or hoax?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I recently discovered this google video:
video.google.com...

There's a lot of other info on "Steven Mark" and his "Toroidal Power Unit" on the web it seems also. Allegedly this is some sort of free energy device he developed in the 90's, after being bought out by a company and disappearing ever since.

I'm posting this to ask a question to all the skeptics / researchers on this forum: Is this genuine, or is this a hoax? If genuine, why is it not being used today? If a hoax, how did he pull it off (the videos are very convincing)?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ac500]

XL5

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think its real and Steven really has done it. However, the greed/patents let the govt/mill find out about it and stop it. I normally don't believe most free energy creators unless they have a video that show as much as the Steven videos did.

I saw a thread in a free energy discussion board about this device and one person stepped in and said that they knew Steven Mark. Then this person told every one that the magnet he used to activate it was a ruse and that it works by some other principal. I believe that was disinformation because of the Hans Coler device and the mercury toroid in the TR-3b man made anti-grav ship.

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...
Hans Coler device and mercury toroid

www.mauricecotterell.com...
spiral nature of gravity/magnets

I personally believe that the TPU, Hans Coler and mercury toroid all work. I think a helix in a rotating ring is the key to free energy/AG. When you put a conductive magnet on a grounded plate and pass high voltage DC through it, the arc (should be low current) spins and makes a rotating cone. So, I think that when you pass a low voltage current through a magnetized torus, it may somehow increase the current you can draw. I still can't be sure how he did it but it seems like a veriation of the Hans Coler device.

I tend to trust sites that don't focus wholly on free energy, like the first link (even though it looks pro nazi). However I don't believe it %100, otherwise I'd be building a TPU, but I believe it enough that I will try making it when I'm bored.

I was going to make a post on this, but I didn't want to be bashed nor did I want the ATS points.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. This is definitely interesting stuff. Although I'm a little disappointed about the lack of skeptics on this matter

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ac500]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There have been no successful reproduction of the TPU as yet and the patent search on it has not been fruitful. It looks a lot like a scam but if it is it is hard to determine how it is done.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have the .vob files to make a DVD from the original tape of this video. It is much better quality. I downloaded it when it was hosted for a short time by someone after it was provided by Jack Durban. I'll try to upload it for ATS if people will actually download and watch it.

I've read a lot about the TPU and have my own theories about how it performs.

This is a forum dedicated to the TPU with much to read:
www.overunity.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Definitely fake. I find it so hard to believe that people give credit to the idea of free energy when it violates everything we know about physics.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
But what do we know about physics? I find it laughable that human beings are so egotistic to think that they know "everything". Infants...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by science lol

It is not free energy. It is a modified transformer. There are capacitors in it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Take one , let there be 90, add the second and you got a third on other 90

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by science lol

Do you know how it works?How do you know it violates all known physics?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
People don't buy into that stuff.
GE had all of Tesla's power grid patents and didn't
need any upgrades ala Microsoft with better replacement
inventions. The watt-hour meter to charge you for using
the back and forth motion of electrons from the Earth helps a lot.
Tesla gave up in 1914 and sold an electric generator to Germany
that worked on earth or sea vibration.
Imagine.
When is the Earth or sea going to stop vibrating.
By 1945 German subs with Tesla generator were perhaps
operational and not identified until a few years ago.

This 'new' technology (non Relativistic) is well know and they
might as well disclose what it is and claim any patent or copyright later.
One problem is the source is already well known and not used.

ED: Here is a gem, and some what of a stretch by me, from the lead
man on free energy and Tesla research and the realm of conspiracy
Bill Lyne. By 1912 the suspected John Jacob Astor co-operation on
the 'dirigible' torpedo ended with JJA demise on the Titanic.
This might be the design for the Hitler super zeppelin.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This device is said to be very similar to the TPU, and was recently posted to several forums.

Sorry to post this link, but I can't post the files.

Admin: please move the files here so as not to rely on this link.

www.overunity.com...

top topics

join