It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman dark knight is brain washing you !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I went to see Batman dark knight last night and 3/4 way though the movie of was STOCKED to see the movie being used cheap effort to try and justify the use of big brother surveillance on a innocent public. Batman has this massive array of monitors all able to view people every movements by sonar, but Morgan Freeman character tells batman "this is very very wrong and i strongly disagree ont to mention will quit if the equipment is in our office". Batman justifies the big brother surveillance by saying "Its only for this one time to catch the joker and once he is caught i will dismantle the equipment" so Morgan Freeman character agrees and uses the surveillance equipment to help batman.

I guess if Batbush...i mean Batman uses illegal surveillance its ok ?, its scary how movies
desensetise us to whats ahead in our future.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 7/31/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yep.. I believe it is.. as I've said this before .. many many times..

Messages in Movies

why? it's the quickest way to get it to the masses. Just like the flood of war films that came out right after the GW1 & 2

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Well, the case of a Joker who doesn't need a " why" to wreak havoc, is a perfect concept to the advantage of the Illuminati. It makes it seem plausible that there are many people in this world who's problems are simply physiological and can only be treated as such with a good pill.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Batman's always had that stuff.

You'd probably be more freaked out if you were reading the comics, because Batman created something called brother eye a super computer that makes skynet look R2D2. What it did was send out a nano virus that infected people and when the virus was activated in the people it transformed them into robots that could put up a fight with Superman.

check it out.....en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the problem is if movies are setting us up for truths of whats to come, that means that big alien insects are real... and they are hungry!!

Not trying to diminish what you are saying, but can't entertainment just be entertainment without having a hidden subtext or meaning, besides morals the author/director is trying to convey in their own words?

Big brother is a fact with or without movies... and I don't think thats much of a stretch.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OoH, I bet they had to kill Heath Ledger off because he was talking about rebelling and warning us of the hidden message!!!!

Honestly, the comic was around long before Bush, this isn't something hes doing, hes out soon, relax.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and reality..

This isn't a new concept and there is proof that the Government enlists people to create HollyWood screenplays in order to best influence the minds of the audience. The best part, is that the implicit inference is that the Government can generate BlockBlusters....at any rate, if you care about the theme of this thread more than the Batman movie..check this thread out...NEWS: A Unique Opportunity: Pentagon Funds Screenwriters Conference

And people are surprised that the Pentagon influences the media...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
the problem is if movies are setting us up for truths of whats to come, that means that big alien insects are real... and they are hungry!!

Not to suggest your joke isn't funny, but there ARE aliens that adore VERY fresh adrenochrome... Especially from young children.

And many of the children who disappear without a trace are...er...frightened out of their wits and then...

Yup. Eaten.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No offense, but you know this how?

I totally believe there is other life in the universe.. but you can't make a claim like that without some proof.. especially in this environment.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
OoH, I bet they had to kill Heath Ledger off because he was talking about rebelling and warning us of the hidden message!!!!

Honestly, the comic was around long before Bush, this isn't something hes doing, hes out soon, relax.

You do know that it does not matter whether Bush leaves or not...? The NWO folks have ALL the candidates either in their pocket or by the cajones.

But I suspect we will see another false flag that justifies Martial Law (in practice, not just on paper) before that slime must go. And then... King George will continue his rule...eternally.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Not to suggest your joke isn't funny, but there ARE aliens that adore VERY fresh adrenochrome... Especially from young children.

And many of the children who disappear without a trace are...er...frightened out of their wits and then...

Yup. Eaten.

Your off topic, throwing the thread away, and do there is no proof there ARE, so next time maybe, they're MIGHT BE.

And at the Mod, didn't catch your name.

No one can deny the extensive propaganda put out by the Govn't but thats not to say that ever movie is just propaganda. Especially not just stuff created by the Bush Admin, it'd be nuts to believe that.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Not trying to diminish what you are saying, but can't entertainment just be entertainment without having a hidden subtext or meaning, besides morals the author/director is trying to convey in their own words?

Sure entertainment just be entertainment but sadly when situations become so similar to
real life events where do we draw the line ? I mean what are the chances of this just being a coincidence ?.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

You do know that it does not matter whether Bush leaves or not...? The NWO folks have ALL the candidates either in their pocket or by the cajones.

But I suspect we will see another false flag that justifies Martial Law (in practice, not just on paper) before that slime must go. And then... King George will continue his rule...eternally.

Please stop, you believe way to much, you need to open your eyes and stand up with the facts, the NWO is a theory just like many things in science you take conspiracy as a religion, you thrive on faith, and thus are belligerent, so please provide proof or stop posting.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Sure entertainment just be entertainment but sadly when situations become so similar to
real life events where do we draw the line ? I mean what are the chances of this just being a coincidence ?.

Of what being coincidence? Your acting like the government has a big TV that uses sonar tech to watch people? Yeah, that doesn't exist. Its a super hero movie, there is no coincidence the closest thing to real in that movie, is probably the street it was filmed on. You couldn't taken ten events from that movie and line them up with real events in life.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

And at the Mod, didn't catch your name.

No one can deny the extensive propaganda put out by the Govn't but thats not to say that ever movie is just propaganda. Especially not just stuff created by the Bush Admin, it'd be nuts to believe that.

Not every movie needs to be propaganda. Perhaps a huge chunk of them just need to be irrelevant and/or based on social situations that the common American/European/Asian(read: Human) is going to encounter.

Check out 'Lions for Lambs' if you would like another example of an 'interesting' inclusion of current events.

And remember...if they can get you to ask the wrong questions...they have no need to worry about the answers.

Forgot who quoted the above...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

you need to open your eyes and stand up with the facts

Not to get of topic but what facts do you have to prove aliens dont inhabit planets 45 billions light years away ?.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Fan boys of the movie will deny everything......

even if the scene very clear was about Big Brother, and that we should accepted.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Of what being coincidence? Your acting like the government has a big TV that uses sonar tech to watch people? Yeah, that doesn't exist. Its a super hero movie, there is no coincidence the closest thing to real in that movie, is probably the street it was filmed on. You couldn't taken ten events from that movie and line them up with real events in life.

Your right there is no big sonar watching people just Bush and his illegal wiretaps without court authorization listening to your every word, come on dude pull your head out of the sand.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

No offense, but you know this how?

I totally believe there is other life in the universe.. but you can't make a claim like that without some proof.. especially in this environment.

Have you watched Phil Schneider on youtube? Give him a whirl. He was killed for trying to bring this info to us (though this warrior against the NWO is claimed, by the PTB, to have committed suicide. Just watching the man, you KNOW he would not suicide despite his cancer).

Here's the first of seven installments: www.youtube.com...

But it's not just him. It's Michael E. Salla ( www.exopolitics.org... ), and The Terra Papers (see link in my sig), and Credo Mutwa ( www.youtube.com... ), and even David Icke.

It's bits and pieces gathered in a whole lotta research over the years.

But you can believe whatever you wish about this evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Still waiting for the evidence..

Like I said, I believe there IS other life, but making statements of aliens eating children is a hard one to swallow without something to back it up.

Some body talking on a video is not the same thing.

I mean good lord.. i can say i have an alien living in my basement, then pay some "scientist" to back me up.. does that make it true?

We are a see it before we believe it nation.. thats just the way it is, regardless of how many links you can come up with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join