It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Davis tells an MSNBC reporter like it is with regard to Obama's race accusations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Check out the video below.

Typical MSNBC reporter trying to grill a McCain campaign staff member by turning the tables.

It's funny because he tells it how things are and she can't come back with anything.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Its great Obama brought up the race issue instead of McCain. Afterall, we knew it would come at one point or another, most people were betting McCain would bury himself by bringing it up himelf. Obama started a battle he can't win. Obama's history along with his wives will most likely be brought up closer to election day and theres too much there that backs up the racist against whites thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's amazing how quickly she wanted to change the subject once Davis spelled it out for her wasn't it?.. Just another MSM talking head trying to brainwash the masses with more Obama propaganda.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Check out the video below.

Typical MSNBC reporter trying to grill a McCain campaign staff member by turning the tables.

It's funny because he tells it how things are and she can't come back with anything.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Isn't it absolutely nuts? The democrat/Obama media is actually trying to spin this for Obama, so that it was McCain who played the race card. I cant beleive what I'm seeing. Not even I thought they could be THIS brazen.

Its great Obama brought up the race issue instead of McCain.

The media is actually saying Obama wasn't talking about his race. Watch the video and watch Andrea Mitchel. Its as if SHES ON THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN. When have you EVER seen anyone on this station go to bat for McCain like this? It don't happen.

Just look at this quote from Adrea Mitchel this morning:

TIKI BARBER: This is Tiki, Andrea. Does he have a point, does he have an argument: Rick Davis?

MITCHELL: Well, it's all in the eye of the beholder, Tiki. I gotta tell you that most people covering, the people covering the campaign certainly didn't see it that way. And the Obama people deny it strongly. The McCain people feel just as strongly. John McCain reaffirmed personally that he agrees with Rick Davis.

Oh ok, nothing to see here folks. Andrea says the people covering the campaign didn't see it that way!

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Dronetek]

top topics

join