It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Bee Situation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed a black bee sorta thing visit you?

In the house and outside the house?

It's like ur doing ur own normal thing, but then something catches ur attention out the side of ur eye, and you look, and it moves really really quick and u dont see it anymore.

Then u might see it 5 mins later or never again until a while away.

it makes me think that something is watching me.

Like out of the TrueMan show...except these cameras are put in little black bee sorta objects that can fly and react ultra quick so u cant really see them, or that htye are watching u...

I dunno..just a thing i've noticed for all my life and jstu wondering if any others have had the same thing happen to them?

Anyways that was inspired by this thread..which caught my attention. I'd been meaning to write this for a while now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
omg those big "mother bees" as I used to call them? damn those things would scare the pants out of me. just imagining what the sting would feel like ... *shivers*

it's possible that some are hovering cameras, but it's not very practical. However, if you notice that it has weird behavioral patterns, such as it hovering about at random as opposed to looking for flowers for pollen, then your theory could very well be right.

join