It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: UFOs over Worthing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

VIDEO: UFOs over Worthing

www.westsussextoday.co.uk

WORTHING residents were left baffled by dozens of mysterious lights which "invaded" the seafront.

Emails and phone calls flooded in to the Herald newsdesk from confused residents who watched in amazement as up to 21 orange ball-like lights moved across the night sky over the area below cloud level from around 10.30pm on Saturday, July 25.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Click on the green play button to see amazing video footage of the lights.

The video is not that conclusive, but if the article is to be believed that there was roughly 21 of these flying around it may be a good idea to keep our eyes open for some better video.

Or this just another attack of the killer Chinese lanterns?

www.westsussextoday.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Geez, if I lived in the UK I would be wondering what all these orange lights are. Far too many have been seen in formations and in motion to be flares, and they have been going on for years.

I bet as the DoD release the rest of their files these lights will be there again.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

The video was not that conclusive is an understatement. The dust on my monitor was competing for equal attention. Toward the end, the dust won.
I would say that those are probably helicopters on an exercise of some kind. Maybe someone has a better take but that video won't give much help.

new topics

top topics

join