It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone have footage or links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i would like to know if anyone has any decent (anywhere between 1-10 min) clips from the war against iraq.

you might call me wierd etc, but i need them for a presentation that i am doing.

i need clips of shock and awe or any other air raids (i have some but not very good ones) i also would like if possible a news report/live cross from when kuwait was fired at with iraq's scuds.

preferably a live 1 where they sound the air raid siren, and the press put on their gas masks would be good

once again these are for a presentation i am putting together as part of this course i am doing (nothing much, i just need human reactions to these sorts of things) and i chose to show the human reactions/emotions in a war zone.

i am not asking for videos of bodies or anything.

please not i have extensivly searched alta vista video search and most that came up were low quality 30 second rm vids that arent good enough for a presentation.

i wish (in hindsight) that i had taped the first hrs/day of the war but i didnt (it was on 24hrs a day 7 days a week for about 1 1/2 weeks)

thanks in advance

new topics

join