It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura will speak at the Rally for the Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
More good news for the R3volution. Jessie Ventura will be one of the speakers at the Rally Sept 2nd in St Paul. I heard Jessie on Howard Sterns show and he was pretty cool. Unfortunatly I will probably not attend due to my location on the east coast and the cost of air fare. But I still made it to both DC events so I feel I did my part.

Maybe this time the MSM will actually cover the event. Half of the tickets are already sold for the Target Center I believe 15,000 seats.

OK Paul haters out there, you can now all tell us what a loon he is and how he is old and not carismatic enough for you.

But as were are now on a third bank failure, plus Fannie and Freddie proped up by our tax money, and a major resturant chain bankrupted, maybe someone else had a point you could have given more thought to?

Maybe Paul is right?

Paul's announcement.... www.youtube.com...

Link to the Rally website.... www.rallyfortherepublic.com...

Campaign for liberty site.... www.campaignforliberty.com...

[edit on 1-8-2008 by lunchmanstan]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I JUST saw this on Youtube and was gonna post. This is great. Maybe a Paul/Ventura 2012 ticket or Ventura/Paul who knows? I still hold out hope. I am seriously going to see if I can go. Im from Florida so its not so easy.

join