It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences With Shadow People...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Whether shadow people are manifested by us, or actually their own independent beings I do not know. But here are my experiences with these said beings.

The first time I ever encountered a shadow being, or creature was last summer. I live on a campus that has been around for well over 100 years. Many of the buildings are historically rooted.

This particular event happened one summer night, at around 9 pm maybe 9 30 pm. My brother was feeding birds as a summer odd job and my dad drove him over to the house, with me. For some reason I just felt like coming. Usually it is me who drives him over though. He had gone inside of the house after leaving the car, but for some reason I wasn't sure if he had gone inside. So I looked out the review side mirror on the right and saw what looked like a very dark figure, with the head almost seeming like a hood. At first I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me until I saw it move. Then I looked back again after re-collecting myself and it was gone (These things seem to move very quick). For fear of my dad thinking I was crazy I didn't mention anything until our car started shaking violently even though we were parked. For a car to shake like this it would take probably a 160 pound man at the least to do it. My dad thought it was really strange. I never said anything about it though.

I didn't think much of the occurrence. Until this past summer. I was down in my kitchen and saw another one of these beings. Only it was very small and seemed like a mouse. Only while it was moving it would slightly change form. I wasn't sure if again, without my glasses it was some type of optical effect. But I was 100% certain I did see some type of creature move. Then yesterday I'm told my mom was in the kitchen and saw some type of creature that she could not describe, it seemed to be made of shadows, that ran behind the microwave. So I went to investigate. There is no way anything could fit behind the microwave. It was nearly sealed shut. It would have to go through the microwave to move the way she described.

Then last night at around 12 am I went out for a cigarette on the porch and saw a similar shadow person to the one I saw last summer run behind the tree across the street and then behind my car.

I was wondering if these entities are necessarily a danger. Do you even think they exist. Or are they simply some type of psychological manifestation?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If you do a search you can find other threads about Shadow people. I've seen a shadowman around my house also, but my experience wasn't as scary as yours. Some seem to be intelligent and some seem to be residual. I'm pretty sure there was a current thread about shadow beings that had a lot of good info in it.

join