It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails or chemtrails ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
s296.photobucket.com...]http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm164/trilat eral_insignia/?action=view¤t=Picture204.jpg

Are these normal ?

Also, I'm not a nutjob thinking this is a sign of the end of the world or some skit !

[edit on 31-7-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

lol, not one reply ?!? I have a picture!!!

Why is it that speculatory threads get way more attention than educational ones ?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Normal contrails, formed into clouds and blown by wind. Nothing odd about these, I see similar contrails & clouds nearly every day

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
These are chemtrails. See the U Turn, normal commercial aircraft flies from point a to point b in a straight line.

I grew up living by a major international airport, my grandfather was a pilot, and he taught me how to be a skywatcher. He would take me to the airport viewing area after school and watch the planes take off and land. I was always looking up everytime I saw a plane go by. I did not start seeing persistent trails commonly until after 9/11. I am 38 years old.

The criss cross pattern seems to be another modus operandi of these aircraft. The persistent residual jet contrail is spreading, in this photo, and taking on moisture. Normal condensation dissipates from normal contrails, chemtrails do the opposite, they take on vapor mass. One theory is aluminum and barium salts in the chemtrail cause the vapor trail to take on other existing moisture in the air. If you did time lapse photography on this chemtrail, it would gradually grow and spread into a thin grey cloud.

Aluminum and Barium have been found in water samples and air samples from individuals trying to investigate this phenomenon. Aluminum is found in high measurements in the brains of individuals with Alzheimer's. Rates of Alheimer,s diagnoses are rising every day and have been steadily- in congunction with the appearance of chemtrails. Aluminum also causes neck pain, breathing problems, headaches, burning eyes, and dry cough. Barium (which was used int he first Gulf war to make the enemy weak and ill) causes breathing difficulties, swelling of the brain, damage to the liver kidney heart and spleen.

I think it is being done as weather modification although I think the side effects provide a boon for the pharmaceutical industry. I find it curious that the following pharma products use some type of sweeping trail (which imho remind me of chemtrails) in their ads and branding of their medicines: Lunesta(a butterfly laying a trail over a restless women, who then is sleepy), Mirapex(restless leg syndrome, not unlike the morgellons symptoms)-big chemtail "X" in logo, Aricept, chemtrail over the product name, etc. etc.

I reccomend Oregon Skywatch at chemtrailupdate.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Actually Hold patterns for aircraft form a 'U' shape.
No concrete evidence there.

It's weird about the ads and chemtrails!
Chemtrailupdate.com, Good site!

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Clearskies]

new topics

top topics

join