It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did Obama STOP doing drugs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

What left-wing, moonbat, George Soros backed, web site did you get that from?

When using information from an outside source it is only proper to list it as a source.

I think ATS has rules regarding this.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Gee, looks like someone picked up another copy of "this months favorite adjectives" from the book store.

I challenge you to disprove one single statement in all of that list.

The clock is ticking.

ready.set.go

(ATS also has rules against topic derailment....but...its too easy to forget that one in favor of posting your "rhetoric" right?)

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

(ATS also has rules against topic derailment....but...its too easy to forget that one in favor of posting your "rhetoric" right?)

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

You must have mistaken me for a McCain supporter. WRONG! I am 100% ANTI-Obama.

How can I forget that rule about topic derailment, when it is my thread?

Is it possible for an OP to derail his own thread?

I didn't see any mention of McCain in the title of the thread in the first place. So who is derailing who?

Back on topic....Just say no to Drugs....unlike Obama!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I challenge you to disprove one single statement in all of that list.

The clock is ticking.

So you can't do it, then?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Does it not bother you about Bush's use of drugs?

I only ask this to get a .. "feel" for where you stand, and to make sure that your biases are in check.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Okay, so Obama did some drugs back in the day. George Bush did some drugs back in the day and I didn't have a problem with that. Bill Clinton did some drugs, Al Gore did some drugs, i'm sure there are at least a few (Barney Frank) Senators and Congressmen who are doing drugs as i type this!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

When using information from an outside source it is only proper to list it as a source.

Ummmm......
I did post the source.
Furthermore, I knew as soon as I saw your post your theology was in it's death throes....

DID ANYONE NOTICE HE HAD NO RESPONSE TO THE INFORMATION???? ONLY NAME CALLING AT THOSE CRAZY "LIBERALS" FOR MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE NO REASONABLE ARGUMENT!

If you want to make threads using lying bastards as your source.....
I AM GOING TO CALL YOU ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I now backed by George Soros????

So please.....don't try to threaten me with the rules because YOU made yourself look bad. I'm pretty sure the mods would back that anyways.

NOW, any rebuttal to the lies that Jerome Corsi likes to tell?????

OR SHOULD I JUST START POSTING THEM?????????

edit for spelling

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Grafilthy]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If you are looking at me to defend McCain, you are looking in the wrong place. I can't stand the guy...too liberal for me. Unlike Bush who I supported monetarily...McCain has not got one red cent from me.

Once again, this race is totally about Obama...and I am 100% anti-Obama.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If you are looking at me to defend McCain, you are looking in the wrong place. I can't stand the guy...too liberal for me. Unlike Bush who I supported monetarily...McCain has not got one red cent from me.

Once again, this race is totally about Obama...and I am 100% anti-Obama.

Way to take the easy way out. It is far easier to dislike something than to see the good. Is it a possibility that we need someone on the opposite end of the spectrum to try and even out some of the crap Bush has pulled in his terms?? I don't even have the time to begin listing the BS that needs to be repealed as soon as we are finished with him.

This race is "totally about Obama" ....BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT, NEED, AND DESERVE!!!!!

Too liberal, Ha.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well one quote from Obama states:

In an interview here at a meeting of the American Society of Magazine Editors, Obama said he was not making light of the subject.

"It was reflective of the struggles and confusion of a teenage boy," he said. "Teenage boys are frequently confused."

So, in this quote he states that it was during his teen years. So at least until he was 19. He could be lying but who knows. Unless there is proof that he used after his teen years we should probably take his word for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Can you state the sources for "everything you have read", stating that he used up until 1991.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Difference being that Obama has openly admitted to his past drug use, while bush has attempted to hide many of his past disgressions. He admits he was an alcoholic but has not commented on his past drug use. Or his SEC investigation that was halted by his father.

Source

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Are you pro-anything/anyone or is it all anti? And if you are not pro-McCain/Republican, what good does it do to post lies about a guy you are against. Are you voting this fall? Why not post some pro-stories about who you will be voting for instead of trying to promote hate, with lies and propaganda.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

So do other sites, and when ATS is the source they say the same thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I guess Cindy McCain past drug use is more important to the NYT's than the unanswered questions about Obama's past drug use.

rawstory.com...

The hosts of Fox and Friends also raked over the Times article on Monday, with Brian Kilmeade suggesting, "Would you say at the very least it's a little aggressive as compared to, maybe, picking up Barack Obama's biography? ... In there, he talks about buying drugs. Why not try to find that drug dealer? ...Why not find out more about one of the Obamas, like Michelle Obama?"

Obama is running for President, wouldn't it be a bigger story to investigate Obama's past instead of doing a hit piece on a candidates wife?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The hosts of Fox and Friends also raked over the Times article on Monday...

...WITH A FINE TOOTH COMB!!

Seriously? ......are we still having this conversation?? I have one word.

ECONOMY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join