It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water, water everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Don't you find it suspicious that there is all the recent coverage of water on Mars?

Why now? Is this part of a program which will get the population ready for colonisation of other planets? Also, these recent discoveries are announced around the same time as the Branson public transport into space being ready to go! Ever get the idea that these events are not just coincidental?

NASA finds water on Mars

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Again, this all comes back to the BIG question of whether or not we are edging closer to disclosure or not.

Personally, I'm not sure, but it sure does seem that the masses are starting to be conditioned. As for as colonisation of other planets goes, some would say that we already on the moon and some others that we are already on Mars, so it could be an interesting few decades ahead if things continue the way they are headed.

As ever, I'm not getting my hopes up and fully expect to die not knowing anything useful about what's really going on.

Suspicious - yes.
Coincidental? I don;t believe in 'em.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

It does look like it could be part of a larger disclosure program. The timings of these 'advances' always seems to be too timely.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I see some similarities in the movie, Total Recall happening here.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No disclosure.....but kept on the edge of your seats!

No colonisation....unless it's a prison manufacturing/mining plant or medical aid for the ELITE.

No "virgin" flight into space that can be purchased by MOST people.

Just the need to produce a "wish" in the populace to fund the research, development and production of technology used for different agendas.

Why not explore a bit more of what we have first?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm curious as to why theres such a big hype about theres water on mars when we've known about the Northern and Southern Polar Ice Caps of Mars for many years now...about 1960s sometime I think.

Surely if we knew about the polar ice caps that were made of water ice, then why is everyone so amazed that they are just now confirming water on mars?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcloud313

I`ve wondered the same thing. It seems like they`ve discovered water on Mars for the 8th time now...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The news is that they are confirming it. Before it was speculation. Whether the public believed it or not was beside the point. The official announcement will always be a different event to the knowing of it already by the general population.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There was speculation when we knew mars had polar ice caps? How else would the ice have been formed?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
It does look like it could be part of a larger disclosure program. The timings of these 'advances' always seems to be too timely.

Or maybe, finding water on Mars is awesome.

new topics

top topics

join