It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado man discovers girlfriend is transgender, allegedly kills him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I realize this thread is old but the posters in here should be checked as they all sound like homicidal maniacs.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KristofLaw

When I read this thread this morning, I was almost certain it was a plant. Most of the members are banned. I assume the hypothetical murderers are under close watch.

Too bad people can't just eat what they put on their own plate. I guess if you go trans-gender, you should become famous so that the courting partners know what they're romancing before they copulate. I don't think that booze and random sex partners make for a very clear stream of communication. Just 'show me your tattoo' and wake me in the morning. I guess in this sort of hookup, little things like 'oh, btw, I'm a guy' don't just come up...you know.

Anyway, be careful. There are some Brazilians that look more real than real. Probably a good idea to ask.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I do not understand how someone could murder another person over something like this. He got a BJ from a women who was actually a man. He thought he was having a good time with a women the entire time. Well, to be upset is one thing but to murder is another all together. It sounds like the guy who did the killing is not comfortable with his own sexuality. He had a sexual encounter with another man, most likely liked it, and when the truth came out he freaked out and murdered his partner.

This one can be blamed on the killer as well as society. He has been told his entire life that he needs to be so manly that when something happened in his life which goes totally against everything he was told to be true, he simply could not handle it.

He must have had a instant total mental and emotional breakdown as soon as he was told the truth. I think it would be a good idea to for society to allow people freedom to explore and understand their own sexuality in order to avoid situations like this one. If this guy had not had `be a man` beat into his head his entire life he would have been able to handle the situation much better.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join