It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since when did this stop??.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I dont mean to sound pessimistic at all or anything, and i am also trying not to be a hypocrite, as i am kinda concerned with how are society doesn't really have an revolutionaries like martin luther king, and Gandhi, and people that go one these revolutions. Why dont more people realize wat is going on about it??....i mean i do my share, but its goinng to take everyone as one to overpower controls in our lives. Why do we accept these "buffet of lies" set by corporations and other restraints. How can we solve this problem?...

And another thing, and i am sure this has been mentioned before, but isnt democracy, especially in the States, left with a great uncertainty that people can warp it around and basically form a dictatorship. Like voting for republican or a democrat. Both are going to control you. "Two sides of that same coin".....

This probably sounds pessimistic, but i cant get over it and the fact that ppl dont realize it and write it off.....

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think we have learned to get rid of these fools before they alter our perspective on what we are told to believe. People like Gandhi or MLK would not survive in today's crazy world...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Doesnt that bother u???...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
yea, I meant to put in a sarcastic sign but whatever... anyway's if these people would show up we would not see them right away, I guess the closest we could get to one of these is Mother Terressa. But she died of "natural causes"

new topics

top topics

join