It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropa Stones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
One thing I found interesting about the History Channel show about the Dropa Stones was the village of dwarves. Even if not alien related in anyway I found it interesting. It also seemed the goverment stated this was true but due to toxic water they drank or something and that since they cleaned up the water no new cases of dwarfs were reported in the area.

A village of 3ft people
man thats strange

LOL! Exactly! People are looking at the big picture and saying it must be a hoax, but you have to look at the small things too, like the villiage of little people right where the dropa stones were found, and how could ancient people back then put microscopic writing on stones regardless of what it said, that is wierd and makes you wonder in and of itself.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I agree with Byrd on the Dropa stones, I dont believe any single man could dechiper a Alien Language. The Rosetta stone which had the same text written in 3 different languages and it still took years to figure out.

What you fail to realize is that it's very possible that they have/had some knowledge of our culture. If they wanted us to decipher it, they'd leave clues that would allow us to figure it out. For example, we've sent capsules into space with all kinds of information about Earth and our cultures. We've also tried to include things that would allow an alien species to figure out what the hell we're trying to tell them...clues, if you will. If they were meant for us, chances are an advanced species would provide some means to decipher it, somewhere within the code. They say that math is a universal language.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Damned]

True, good point.
So it shouldn't be entirely impossible to decode or interpret if the aliens meant for ti to be interpreted. The reason why no else interpreted it is most likelye their refusal to believe in it and the reason why the guy who interpreted it is not given the credit he deserves is because no one will take the whole thing seriously, their denial of the truth handicaps their ability to see what is right in front of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's impossible to say wether there is microscopic writting on the dropa stones as the stones are no longer in circulation.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Dropa Stones just prove an old theory of mine....Aliens are huge Frisbee Golf fanatics!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Still WAY too much pointing to a textbook hoax on these... While thankful to one who dug up this fossil of a thread of mine, hehe...I posted it when I had originally heard of them. Everything I've learned of these since then, has led repeatedly to evidence of it being a hoax...and a rather classic one at that.

I as well think there's too much about this story that leads me to think hoax. But what about the similarites between the Dropa Stones (before the nook was filled in) and the UFO spotted on the STS-75 shuttle mission in 1996 and seen by Derbyshire/Bonsall, UK residents in 2001? Should we just dismiss it as coincidence? Seems a bit too similar for me to ignore.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Should we dismiss the similarity between a doughnut with a bite taken out of it, and the Dropa Stones? Did the ancient Chinese have Krispy Kremes? Or perhaps the aliens dropped them? Same argument, different angle....

The fact that the stones don't seem to exist anymore REALLY is pointing to it being a hoax. The stories surrounding them are likewise highly suspect...such as one guy suddenly translating them, etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Dropa Stones and UFO sightings are both assumed to be "alien" related. WTF does doughnuts have to do with anything? Hardly a good analogy there Gazrok.

I'm not insisting that any of this is definitely alien related, just that to me they both have reasons why they're associated with aliens and both seem to have some kind of visual connection that is hard to ignore. And i dont understand why just because the Stones are nowhere to be found automatically makes it a hoax. I can think of several theories why they're missing. Hypothetically, they could have been authentic but destroyed sometime in the past 30 years and no one ever knew about it. Another possibility could be that the UFO sightings are the hoax, done by someone aware of the Dropa Stones and they were trying to get people to make that connection to add depth to the whole story. Bottom line is I see a lot of bad debunking going on here. I have yet to see anything conclusive about this particular story one way or the other. I say "case still open for debate".

[edit on 16/12/04 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The stones actually do exist, and they really do have heiroglyphics written on them, the only part that they are not sure of is what the heiroglyphics actually say. The story someone says they translated may not be completely true, but the stones actually do exist with microscopic writing on them. Whether the story is true or not, you have to wonder how ancient people thousands of years ago were able to carve out perfectly rounded smooth stones and then put MICROSCOPIC words or heiroglyphics on

How can you be so sure they exist? I am presuming the evidence was shown on the documentary of them? Can you share with me?

Plus it really was interesting how they had actual film of UFO's in the exact shape of the dropa stones with the same triangle notch on the side and the small spiral grooves like the dropa stones.

What UFO?

I think the single most biggest piece of evidence for this case, is the existence of the Dropa people. Having an entire race of 2 feet-3 feet beings, definitely suggests different DNA. If researchers could study them today, I wonder if they would find ET DNA.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
What UFO?

The UFO spotted by the STS-75 NASA shuttle mission in February, 1996.

"THE TETHER INCIDENT"

A 12-mile long Tether was deployed by satellite - February, 1996 on STS-75 Space Shuttle Mission - On February 25, 1996, the Tether Experiment produced an overload of electricity and broke the Tether, severing it from the Space Shuttle.

3 days later, February 28, 1996, an astounding event took place, when the shuttle and its crew were separated from the Tether and satellite by over 77 nautical miles, a swarm of UFOs flurried about the Tether and satellite as Space Shuttle Astronaut, Claude Nicollier, took video footage (using a hand-held black & white video camera designed to see into the "Near Ultraviolet" invisible to the human eye) of what appeared to be over fifty, pulsing giant UFOs.

Some of the UFOs can be measured as they pass "behind" the 12-mile long Tether (using the tether as a relative measuring device) at over 3 miles in diameter, making them "Idependence Day" sized craft. The very fact that the UFOs clealy pass "behind" the 12-mile long Tether and not infront of it, eliminate the possibility of an optical illusion created when a small object passes infront of the camera relative to a far distant background object. Because the facts are clearly visible, these giant discs cannot be smaller than 2-3 miles in diameter.

SOURCE= www.ufonasa.com...

(click on "images" then "STS-75: The Tether Incident")

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
The Dropa Stones just prove an old theory of mine....Aliens are huge Frisbee Golf fanatics!!!

Hahaha! I'll bet the hieroglyphics actually translate to "Wham-O (U.S. patent 3,359,678)"!
And just look at the similarities!

inventors.about.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by mpeake

Hahaha! I'll bet the hieroglyphics actually translate to "Wham-O (U.S. patent 3,359,678)"!
And just look at the similarities!

inventors.about.com...

LOL! Just because humans can make a yellow ball doesn't mean we made the sun!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The Dropa Stones and UFO sightings are both assumed to be "alien" related. WTF does doughnuts have to do with anything? Hardly a good analogy there Gazrok.

I know, forgot my smiley
Just funnin' there a bit.

If the stones existed to be examined, that'd be one thing, but they don't apparently, so trying to establish similarities between the UFOs and something that doesn't exist seems pointless. Those old photos of the stones could be anything, from a rusy old weight set, to some ancient wheelbarrel wheels, for all we know.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If the stones existed to be examined, that'd be one thing, but they don't apparently, so trying to establish similarities between the UFOs and something that doesn't exist seems pointless. Those old photos of the stones could be anything, from a rusy old weight set, to some ancient wheelbarrel wheels, for all we know.

True.

But the Stones did exist at one time, and supposedly were examined right? So all we have to go on is that information. I havent researched this enough to know whether or not it's official information but judging by the way it appears it seems unlikely.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A Lecture by Hartwig Hausdorf

(I translated the following lecture -- originally in German -- using an online translator. I have made only a few corrections in spelling and punctuation. The highlights and notes are also mine -- Webmaster, 20kWeb.)

References: The lecture is by Hartwig Hausdorf, German author of UFO & Ancient Astronaut Theory, it was given on August 9, 1997 at Lucy & Orlando Plá house in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

During the last years, lost of dogmatic truths were pushed down from their throne, because there are indications that our past was more fantastic than we can imagine. Light fell down on so many mysteries from millenniums long gone. Let me take you on the trace of two enigmas from Ancient China.

I want to begin with a mystery of the Century which allegedly was discovered 60 years ago. It's ranking around a UFO-crash that probably happened at a time 12,000 years prior to now a "Chinese Roswell" if you like this term. First I will like to introduce you to that intriguing story.

It was at the turn of the year 1937 to 1938, when an expedition led by archeologist Chi Pu-Tei came across the pathless mountain area of Bayan-Kara-Ula, located in the Chinese province of Qinghai. In some caves, they discovered lots of tombs with numerous strange looking skeletons buried inside. All the buried had an abnormal big head, along with a small, thin and fragile body.

There were no epitaphs at the graves, but a number of 716 stone disc with strange-looking hieroglyphs on them. From a hole in the center of each disk, a spiral-like groove went to its rim, and the archeologist had no idea which information were hidden in these hieroglyphs. It was not before the early sixties, when Beijing fellow of the Academy of Sciences, Professor Tsum Um Nui, succeeded in translating some passages of the inscriptions on the stone discs. But when completing on his report, lots of trouble came to the brave man: The Academy of Sciences banned his publication of the result of his research work. It's not surprising when we consider the unusual conclusion, that Tsum Um Nui and four assistant fellows came upon: They were certain that the hieroglyphs on the stone-disks were talking about the crash of an alien spacecraft, that happened in this mountain area some 12,000 years prior to now!

After lots of quarrels and fights, Tsum Um Nui got the permission to publish his work. Herein, he told the story of alien beings called DROPA, who crashed down in the Baya-Kara-Ula mountains after a long space flight and had no possibility to repair their craft. The scientific establishment considered the whole story as nonsense, and Professor Tsum Um Nui was said to be a complete fool.

What the skeptics ignored was the fact, that in the Qinghai province, in the area of Bayan-Kara-Ula mountains, old traditions tell about small and skinny, ugly beings with big and clumsy heads, who came down from the skies a long time ago. People have always been afraid of the strange-looking invaders from the clouds.

So shortly after publishing his report, Professor Tsum Um Nui emigrated to Japan. Embittered from the reactions from the scientific establishment, he died shortly after completing a manuscript about the stone-disk-mystery.

There was much criticism on Tsu Um Nui's person. Skeptics said, that the name of the Professor does not exist in Chinese language, neither in Mandarin nor in Canton Chinese. But in my book "Satelliten der Gotter" (Satellites of the Gods), co-authored by Peter Krass, we could point out from where the name was originating. A friend's wife, born in Singapore and speaking fluently Japanese, told us, that Tsum Um Nui is a former Japanese name, but adapted to Chinese language. Now think about German immigrants in America: Their former names was Herr Schmid now their name is adapted to Mr. Smith. Consequently Japan was the right place for the Professor to retire from his enervating defeat in China.

Primary source for the report on the Bayan-Kara-Ula findings are information coming from Japan. They were first published in German in the July, 1962 issue of the magazine "Das vegetarische Universum". And here the ends could meet one day: In the summer of '96 the book Satellites of the Gods was published in Japan. Peter Krassa and me hope that Japanese readers could give us new information on the late Professor Tsum Um Nui. Where is his burial place? And which library contains his reports on the translation of the stone disc-hieroglyphs of Bayan-Kara-Ula?

What was obvious for a short time's duration but lost again by now, are two of those mysterious artifacts. An Austrian engineer had the opportunity to make these photographs in 1974, when he was on a guided China-tour. In Banpo-Museaum in Xian, the capital of the Province of Shensi, he came across two discs which exactly met the descriptions we know from the Bayan-Kara-Ula report from 1962 and upcoming publications. And he could even recognize hieroglyphs in spiral-like grooves but partly crumbled way.

Knowing of the artifacts background, Mr. Wegerer asked the former managers of Banpo-Museum for more details on the pieces in the showcase. I guess he caused a lot of trouble, because the poor woman didn't know what to say. She was able to tell a complete story about all the other artifacts made from clay, but all she could explain about the stone disc was that they are but unimportant "cult objects".

Anyway - the Austrian engineer was allowed to take one of the discs in his hand make photographs of both of them. Ladies and Gentlemen, the photographs I'm showing in this lecture are the only existing in the world, made of the Baya-Kara-Ula stone platters. Mr. Wegerer estimated their weight at one kilogram or two pounds, and the diameter at 28 to 30 centimeters, that's one foot. And there’s been all of the details reported: A hole in the center plus strange hieroglyphs. I regret they're not to be seen here on the photographs, because they are crumbled away partly and - for second reason - Mr. Wegener used a Polaroid camera with integrated flash. This wasn't quite good for the contrast of the photograph. Peter Krassa got these photographs not before the end of the eighty's.

And this was the status quo when Peter and me tried to take up trace of this mystery of the Century directly in China. It wasn’t that easy to do research work on an event that could be compared easily with the Roswell Case in the United Sates. Meanwhile, China had suffered under the "Proletarian Cultural Revolution" that raged from 1966 till 1976. Lots of people and innumerable cultural objects of value fell victim to this ruthless rage. I'm sure this was the reason for a great number of artifacts to be dislocated from the Capital Beijing into the provinces.

In March, 1994, Professor Wang Zhijun, Director of the Banpo-Museum, welcomed us for a discussion on the stone disc. At first, he wasn't willing to give us further details, but after a while he revealed shocking information. His predecessor, the above-mentioned manager, was called away from her job just a few days after Mr. Wegerer had visited the museum, without giving her any reason. She's vanished since that, and both from her and the two stone discs, any trace is missing! What happened to the woman? I don't know. But I had feeling that Professor Wang Zhijun didn't feel well during our inquiry. When we asked for the artifacts present place, he told us the following (I quote): "The stone discs you've mentioned do not exist, but being extraneous elements in this pottery museum, they were dislocated." (End of Quotation)

Isn't it a strange phenomenon making such a turn in just one sentence?

For objects that do not exist officially, the Bayan-Kara-Ula stone-patters are surprisingly concrete. Professor Warg Zhijun showed us a book about archeology where we could find this sketch of a stone-disk. Is it only a phantom that I'm running after?

Nearly unknown in German-speaking countries is the content of the book Sungods in Exile, published in 1978 by a certain David Agamon. This book pretends to be a documentary in the 1947 expedition of the eccentric scientist Dc. Karyl Robin-Evans from England. He allegedly succeeded in reaching Bayan-Kara-Ula mountain range in Central China and found a dwarfish people in there, called DROPA".

On his way through uncanny regions, he wrote, his Sherpas left him frightened by disturbing incidents. But anyway: The Chi-Pu-Tei expedition in the late thirties reported in fact, that Bayan-Kara Ula region is avoided by the people living around, because of some uncanny inhabitant there. Under great efforts Robin-Evans reached his goal - and pretends to have a sensational finding.

According to the book Sungods in Exile, he found a few hundred members of dwarfish people, 4 ft. in average, living in a remote valley of that mountain area. He stayed there for half a year, learned their language and was introduced in history and traditions of the dwarfish beings. They told him that their ancestors came from a planet from Sirius, and crashed down in this mountain area a long time ago. Lots of them lost their lives, but the survivors were used to living conditions of this planet.

If the details are correct - or at least, there's true essence behind the weird story - it is to be supposed that descendants from alien visitors could still exist in remote areas of Central China. Could they look like these two in 1947? Have a look on their faces - and be aware, that they were just 4 ft. tall.

A few months ago I got a letter from Ukrainian scientist Dc. Vladimir Rubtsov. He wrote, that Sungods in Exile was a science-fiction story, designed to fool those among us who are credulous to each and every story about alliance and that stuff. Science-fiction stories, rumors and legends. After all with a true essence? In this case, uncanny legends took shape - and since the end of 1955, the events went head over heels!

It began with news from Associated Press, coming from China in November, 1995. It was just a week after I've been fiercely attacked by a skeptic, while talking about Bayan-Kara-Ura UFO-crash in German TV talk show. In Sichuan Province, Central China, some 120 dwarfish beings were discovered - with the tallest among them to be 3 ft. 10 inch, and the smallest adult to be 2 ft 1 inch! It's really incredible - scientists are helpless: some of them think about poisoned environments, others presume a certain genetic configuration to be the reason for their stunted growth. Maybe they are right...

Thrilling news, that introduce a new era in the research work on the Bayan-Kara-Ula mystery. Meanwhile I could find more details on this, and I’m pretty sure this could be the last living descendant of UFO-crash survivors from 10,000 B.C.

120 dwarfs cannot be created only by chance, as the probabilities for stunted growth is one case among 20,000 - all we know about the theory of probability is against chance! Poisoned environments are not practicable as well, since the "Village of the Dwarfs" is far away from major cities and industries. I got this information from two faxes sent by Chinese Tourist Administration, and from several telephone calls with Secretary of the Chinese Ambassador in Bonn, Mr. Dai.

In January, 1997, a new theory leaked from Chinese ethnologist - revealing their helplessness in a case that grows more and more mysterious. They attributed the dwarfism to a high concentration of mercury* in the soil, that poisoned the drinking water for generations.

Norbert Felgenhauer, PH. D. at the Munich Institute for Toxic Surgery, stated this theory to be absolute nonsense! Mercury is a malicious poison, harmful to any organs in our body. Perhaps some among us can remember the disaster that happened in the sixties, leaving a trace of misery in the Japanese town of Minamata. Some factories had introduced water contaminated with mercury into the sea, and the people were badly poisoned from the fish they have eaten. Lots of them died after agonizing, long-term sickness.

But there's one thing mercury is not able to: It's not possible to change the human DNA, carrier of all the vital information. Mercury is not able to cause hereditary decease!

*Whether the mercury had anything to do with stunted growth or not, it is interesting to hear that there is a "high concentration of mercury in the soil" in that area. Sanskrit texts are filled with references to gods who fought battles in the sky using ancient crafts called Vimanas which were powered by mercury! -- webmaster, 20kweb.

It is significant for the information I got from China that the authorities did not deny the existence of the "Village of the Dwarfs" - but they kept on directing me to the fact that the place isn’t open to foreigners. So I can be sure, that in case of being some kind of ghetto, Chinese Government would have denied any existence of that place. On the contrary: they admitted that scientists are simply helpless, and the evidence is clear if you read between the lines!

Last but not least the so-called "Village of the Dwarfs" is located only a few hundred kilometers east of Bayan-Kara-Ula mountains, almost near the east spur. At this point, Chinese provinces Qinghai and Sichuan are adjoining.

Basing on these information, I can offer two possibilities:

First: Not long ago, the tribe called DROPA decided to migrate from the high altitudes from Baya-Kara-Ula mountains, here they've been hidden for thousands of years, into lower parts of the country. This could have happened in 1995.

Second: Not long ago, Chinese authorities forced them to migrate in order of better supply and control, and also for study purposes.

For the second possibility would result in denial by Chinese Officials, I'd prefer the first of them. But anyway: The little beings must have been isolated for a very long time, otherwise they would have mixed up with other tribes or races. In this case, they would be taller by now!

The discovery of these beings is the preliminary culminating point of a story haunting our literature since more than 30 years. But I could - in addition to this - find out more indications for the existence of dwarfish people in this Central Chinese mountains.

Mr. George Dendl from Berlin, who takes a doctor's degree in History, found a report from the year 1911 that spoke about repeated sightings of extremely dwarfish beings in Tibet and its Central Asian neighborhood.

I received additional information from another part of the world. When holding some lecture in Australia in June, 1996, I was contacted by a young couple one eve in Brisbane. They told me about their grandfather, who was on duty with the Allies in Central China during World War II. Until he died, he never ceased talking about several encounters he had with members of an extraordinary dwarfish tribe in Central China. According to his reporting, these dwarfish folks were far smaller than the Pygmies from Africa, who usually grow by 4 ft 8 up to 5 ft. These latest and dramatic news cry for intensive research work. I have resolved to do my very best to clean up the mysterious incident that happened thousands of years ago in a remote mountain area in Central Asia. It's the "Chinese Roswell" that demands for enlightenment, as well!

www.20kweb.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In 2001 me and some producers started to work on a documentary pitch for FOX. It was going to be about the Dropa stones and all the related stories.
I was very intrigued by all the accounts and what appeared to be very old inter related stories. The producers were actually set to send one writer to China to do field interviews with poeple mentioned in many of the stories. No one but no one was able to be found. The more they looked, the more the story started to unravel.

Long story short we had to make a hard decision. Based on other FOX shows, there was the angle of mystery/sensationalism or trying to make a real documentary. We scrapped the project because it was filled with too many holes.

For me, the final nail was put in the coffin when I was reading one of Erich Von Danikens books. A real sensationalitic writer. In one of the passages he wrote about how the Dropa stones were a ruse. Made up on the fly by one of his lesser esteemed associates. As cool as the legend sounds, it unfortunately really is filled with holes. I lost allot of time building up that project

[edit on 3-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am saddened by unresearched posts that claims an unexplainable occurence is a hoax outright. Erich Von Daniken may have been many things to many different people, but in the case of the dropa stones affair, what happened was he claimed a russian author told him about the stones, while the russian author claims it was Daniken who told him about the stones.

What happened between them both had nothing to do with the credibility or incredibility of the dropa affair, except as a legitimate 'below the belt' debunk based on the characters of both players in the hope that the incident would be enough to put people away from researching further into the dropa affair, a common tactic we find in attempting to solve many of the enigmas of our civilisation. " Dropa stones is a hoax because Daniken said so" - now with such a phrase, more so on the many incredible tales of his books, any person interested to know who had not wasted time and moved on to other subjects.

Will we ever see the dropa stones again? The fact that the 3 or 4 ft darwes concentrated to one region amongst the human race is an enigma by itself. We can only hope that with the disclosure project gaining adherents, more may be revealed for serious researches to solve the puzzle of the dropa stones.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
hi guys,

this article posts a little for and a little against the dropa stones. it looks like a hoax to me.

www.theastralworld.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

What really got my interest was when they spun the disk and they produced a electronic field.

Was it electric or magnectic? Do they say anything about what frequency? High frequency, low frequency? Any specific frequency given at all? Id like to reproduce the frequency on my frequency generator and see what thoughts go through my head. That's how I attempt to channel. Actually, there is a little more to it than that.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We need a couple of good Chinese hound dogs on the trail.

Calling all Chinese sleuths.....here is something in your neck of the woods. Are there any of you that can get any info on this?

Where is chinlung when you need him? ...banned??

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

There's lots of other problems with the story that indicate it's a real hoax. Including the problem that "Tsum Um Nui " (the name of the Chinese Professor) isn't a Chinese name. Or a name in any other language.

And there's no tribe named the Dropa in Tibet or any other Himalayan area.

And Beijing University doesn't have an "Academy of Prehistory" (nor does any other university in China)
www.geocities.com...

First let me point out the name "tsum Um Nui" was a japanese name adapted to chinese culture. And there is a Dropa tribe in tibet.They are large and quite stout. I dont know what to believe about this story myself but I dont dismiss it by saying its a hoax. And where do you come up with "academy of prehistory.
the story says they headed the expedition from the university of beijing. and the real story never says they found a tribe. they claim they found the bones of the odd race of humanoids.So i guess it comes down to what story do you believe. Alot of good points have been brought up about this topic. mainly the cover-up angle. i dont find that very surprising considering how much our own government does it.But my main point would be not to just say hey, this is a hoax. based on the little bit of information regarding this subject.And the stones may not be stone at all. there are storys that they may have been made of some other material.But you do make a real strong debate by saying The following two things

1- carbon dating, not a very good source of dating
2-translation,Not very likely (unless the stones are not as old as they say)

Now ill put my two cents in. Lets look at the reports.

1- 1322ad. the travels of Sir john mandeville. He claims To have seen dwarfish people along the Delay river.
2-1911 unknown reports of extremely dwarfish people in tibet and surrounding central asia
3-World war 2. an australian reports of numerous encounters of these dwarfs.He never stops talking about it all the way till his death.(Told by his grandchildren)
4-1947 english scientist dr. karyl Robin evans. Claims he seen a few hundred of them living in the remote valley of the mountains.
5- 1955 "the valley of dwarfs" was discovered. Around 120 individuals. The chinese government does not deny this. but restricts any outsiders from going there.

So there is somethings to look at and debate. But to just dismiss this as a hoax, i would say Show me some concrete proof of that before stating It is.

Thank you. And know That i have the full respect of all who post on this forum.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join