It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we evolving to time or is time passing us by?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I didn't really know where to put this but here it goes anyway. This is a topic that has interested me for some time. I have read a few post in the last week from seeing energy to always being tired. I thought I would post this thread and see what others had to say. For some time, we have known that time has sped up. We can no longer get things done in the normal amount of time. Instead, we are getting less work done.

People are also observing that within the last two months that the sun looked like it does in fall. The sun seemed to set earlier this summer than ever before and the sky just had an autumnal look to it in the middle of summer.

It stands to reason then, if time really is speeding up, time is flying faster than our calendars indicate. More importantly, our internal clocks seem thrown off by whatever is happening around us. Consequently, our bodily rhythms are off and in many cases disrupting our sleep patterns. Even our awake periods are fraught with yawns and the overwhelming feeling of needing a nap. Many people try caffeine and sugar, but they really don't do the job.

A weird sort of depression appears to be creeping up on many people who formerly had no previous bouts with the blues. there have been discussions about actually seeing demons in the faces of people they meet. I think we are definitely getting more attuned to different aspects in our lives. Perceptions are keener and our natural abilities have been enhanced.

We know we only use a small portion of our brains. We also know people who are terribly gifted utilize a much larger area of the brain.
For some reason, a multitude of people now, supposedly, have access to more parts of their brains. Suddenly, their intuition is sharper.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Humans are evolving, slowly.

Think of the human existance and time this way... A candle more than half burned.

We are overpopulating, a destructive species, and the time for humans is running out, the only questions are, will it be by our own doing, biological warfare, nukes etc. or a natural extinction?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buckle36

I wonder about this myself. Remember the Tsunami a few years ago? I read somewhere that the Earth had shifted on it's pole about 18 degrees after that. I have never found any other evidence that this really happened..(TPTB would surely cover something like that up) but my, my! time has surely sped up since that time. Days and night go by a lot faster than they used to. Could also be that planet Earth is nearing the elliptic plane, or the pull of an incoming very large planetary body who's name I won't mention here.

I see some people evolving, and
I see some who refuse to evolve.
I see some who spend their time doing anything they can to keep people from evolving.
I see some who will tell you strange things in the sky do not exist.
I see some who want the world to end, and some who do not.
I see some with open minds, and some with closed minds.
I see some who wait for a saviour, and some who know that they must save themselves.
I see some who call on God, and some who call on the Goddess, and some who call on Satan.
I see some who think ET is alien, and some who think they are Demons.
I see some who try to save planet Earth, and some who try to destroy her.
I see some who tell truths, and some who tell lies.
I see some who know the end is near, and some who say it will never happen.
Who does one believe? Why that's easy, the wise one said, believe in your self, for you already know. I don't have to tell you, you know already. so why ask at all?
Some know knowledge is power, and some say it is not so.
I say get ready folks, for soon we all will know.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i feel the same way about time speeding up

I keep feeling that every week that goes by seems to move faster and faster. its almost august now! some people might say it is just perspective, but i really think time is moving faster and will continue to move faster the closer we get.

in another thread they were talking about during 2012 being some sort of gravitational field we are supposed to be crossing. im no physicist but i think gravity and time are supposed to be related somehow. if we are crossing this gravitation field it would make sense to me because i really believe time is moving faster.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I also have read about the elliptical plane. Think of it like a pizza. Right now we are the sauce on the bottom. In the next few years, earth will be transitioning to the top. There are numerous articles explaining the transition on the net. Also, the transition is what most people refer to as the end. We will know sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have to agree that time is definatly speeding up. Sitting at work today it seemed like the timing of the day is off. It feels like a fall day versus a summer day. People all around me are tired always and no matter how much sleep I get I never feel refreshed anymore. Either something is draining the energy out of us slowly or we are suffering from some type global anxiety. This can probably be linked to why people everywhere are in bad moods. I know for sure that when Im tired and worn out I tend to be a little more hostile to everyone. One more thing that bothers me is in my mind something is telling me that all material objects will not matter soon: money, credit cards, businesses, etc will all be a thing of the past. By the way Im new to the site and like the way people really open their eyes and talk about whats really going on. ROCK ON the truth will be upon us soon

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am certainly glad to know I am not the only one.

new topics

top topics

join