It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: McCaine Or Obama Take your pick which one is going to ruin America first

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
McCaine or Obams its your vote people of America but which one do u really want to lead your country.

The media wants Obama Half the people around the world want Obama but do you in America.

Or do you want someone else possibly (not likely) Bush or maybe some unknown candidate.

Who do you really want ????

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

well i personally wouldnt pick either one to be honest but if i had to pick one i would be edging towards Obama

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Definitely Obama for me. His stance on most of the important issues match with mine. The only major problem I have with him is wanting mandatory community service by those in high school and college.

McCain seems to much like Bush for me.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If it's one or the other of those, I'll take Obama.

tebyen, I'll U2U you about that "mandatory service" thing. Another Hoax.

Edit To the OP: You changed your title and added a third option after people had answered your "survey"... Not cool.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It really matters not who wins, the Hidden Hand behind the visible government has already decided the future of America. The plan is already known. Crash the economy by any means possible so a cashless society can be made reality. A bar code in you arm will decide whether you eat or starve. Robot aircraft will be our police. America will fall to the New world Order...
unless something is done. Secrets must be exposed, and fast. Those who hide from us must be taken down, their vast fortunes taken over, their castles smashed. Free energy must be given to those to whom it belongs.

I'll bet if you could call up David Rockefeller, he could name the next president right now.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by autowrench]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Neither. I've said this a thousand times and I'll say it a thousand more times - if anyone ruins America it'll be the fine members of CONGRESS! Our esteemed members already have a 9% approval rating as it is.

I see it as proof that there ought to be term limits on Congressional seats.

top topics

join