It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura to Join the Ron Paul Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Is it even possible? Do we still have time to change the election?

Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura.... together at last!

Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura will appear at Ron Paul’s Rally for the Republic it was announced on the Alex Jones Show today. Jesse Benton, Ron Paul’s Communication Director, came on the show to provide details about the event, to be held between August 31 and September 2, 2008.

Jesse Ventura to Join the Ron Paul Revolution

For more information... Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty/Rally for the Republic

Mission statement for Rally for the Republic...

“The Campaign for Liberty events planned for August 31 - September 2 will be a celebration of our movement and our supporters, a launch party for the Campaign for Liberty, and a clear call to the Republican Party to return to its roots of limited government, personal responsibility, and protection of our natural rights. The event will run in conjunction with the first two days of the Republican National Convention and will feature top conservative speakers, musicians, and organizations. It will also have an organizational and training function for the Campaign for Liberty and the Freedom Movement.”

[edit on 31-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hope this pans out. Paul's hopes for the presidency never really got off the ground, but he's in a position to create the change we need in the Republican Party.

He inspired me to join the Republican Liberty Caucus. I suggest you do too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ALLRIGHT, RON PAUL AND JESSE VENTURA, STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
America is on the Brink of Fascism! Jesse Ventura

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What a ticket that would be! Paul/Ventura in '08!

Could you imagine?!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

I love Jesse Ventura (not a fan of Ron Paul. I think Ron Paul looks like Magneto from the x-men movies
)

Anyways - i just wanted to add:

This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!

I wish Jesse would run for office.

If Regan can do it - why not?

[edit on 7/31/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I realize that Ventura is only scheduled to speak at this event, but at least now we know the two sides are aware of and support each other.

Paul/Ventura would be a dream ticket as far as restoring the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is what most people call a throw away vote. I see it different. If people would abandon the original two parties at least once, it could solve many of our problems.
First, both parties will have to respect the fact that the voters don't like business as usual and have elected an independent. This will force them to do more knowing that the majority of voters are displeased with both parties.

Second, the Independent President can use the bully pulpit like no other President in history. Once Congress tries to do something that is not good for America as a whole, the Independent president can use public outcry to put Congress in check. As it is now, the republican or democrat president usually sides with his party platform.

Third, if democrats or republicans regain the white house in the future they will think twice as hard before attempting to take advantage of the American public. They will always have that memory in the back of their mind when the American voters said enough is enough and threw both parties out on their ass. I am sure they will never want that to happen again.

Go Ventura.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
reply to post by yankeerose

I love Jesse Ventura (not a fan of Ron Paul. I think Ron Paul looks like Magneto from the x-men movies
)

Anyways - i just wanted to add:

This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!

I wish Jesse would run for office.

If Regan can do it - why not?

[edit on 7/31/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

I agree with you. Not a fan of Paul, but I suspect Ventura just wants to cause a stir in the election.

I wish he would run for office too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My sister just returned from a training seminar in travis michigan. She said there were ron paul election placards everywhere. I will write in ron paul and jesse ventura when I vote nov if they are not on the ballot.

top topics

join